Jesus Christ chose to do the will of God instead of his own will.

oatmeal

Oatmeal has a legitimate point. God the Son isn't God the Father although a divine being. But before he came down, while on earth and now back in heaven, God the Son would still and always yield to doing the will of the Father. The Son would do what his divine parents would do.

Just like Lucifer who did the will of the Father .....until he decided NOT to! Ezekiel 28:15 15 You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you.

I am glad to see you recognize that the son of God was subordinate to his Father and in doing so honored his Father

Right Divider

Body part
Oatmeal has a legitimate point. God the Son isn't God the Father although a divine being. But before he came down, while on earth and now back in heaven, God the Son would still and always yield to doing the will of the Father. The Son would do what his divine parents would do.
Who are these "divine parents"?

The Bible describes no such thing.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Just like Lucifer who did the will of the Father .....until he decided NOT to! Ezekiel 28:15 15 You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you.
Divine parents? God is our Father.

Lucifer? No. You are mistaken. The word Lucifer comes from the Latin and does not refer to Satan.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Who are these "divine parents"?

The Bible describes no such thing.

The Elohim God is/was plural.

The Bible says many conflicting and inaccurate things about a lot of subjects because it was written by lots of different people at different times with a finite understanding of what is true. The Bible isn't a God and it certainly wasn't written by a God.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Divine parents? God is our Father.

Lucifer? No. You are mistaken. The word Lucifer comes from the Latin and does not refer to Satan.

The Father is the creator of creators and many divine subordinates ALL loyal to the will of the Universal father.

Our Creator Son is Christ Michael, he came to earth and turned the world upside down. People are still trying to figure it all out. That's why this Trinity thread is Trinity thread number 7,293,029,5290,012,9437,02839,0412 on the internet! I may have missed one or two.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I thought the difference as compared with our sensibilities is the Hebrew language.
The Bible says many conflicting and inaccurate things about a lot of subjects because it was written by lots of different people at different times with a finite understanding of what is true. The Bible isn't a God and it certainly wasn't written by a God.
It was inspired by God. The Tanakh.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Father is the creator of creators and many divine subordinates ALL loyal to the will of the Universal father.

Our Creator Son is Christ Michael, he came to earth and turned the world upside down. People are still trying to figure it all out. That's why this Trinity thread is Trinity thread number 7,293,029,5290,012,9437,02839,0412 on the internet! I may have missed one or two.

Interesting. I thought Michael as Jesus would create a logical contradiction within the scriptures though?

Are you for or against the Trinity as doctrine?

Father and Son as Creators eh?

Universal father? creator of creators and many divine subordinates?

God is the Father, Jesus' Father, our Father. Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. The Bible is summarily called the Word of God.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Interesting. I thought Michael as Jesus would create a logical contradiction within the scriptures though?

Are you for or against the Trinity as doctrine?

Father and Son as Creators eh?

Universal father? creator of creators and many divine subordinates?

God is the Father, Jesus' Father, our Father. Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. The Bible is summarily called the Word of God.

While I believe God the Absolute is expressed in the Eternal Trinity, I don't believe Jesus, aka Christ Michael, is the Second person of Triune deity. He never said he was, he could not be. The Second person of the actual Trinity could NOT leave the Trinity on a mission as an incarnate human. The Trinity would cease to be a Trinity if one part went on vacation.

The concept of the Trinity developed after Jesus left due to his divinity and mans attempt to make sense of it.

The Creators Sons are a creation of Triune deity. They personify the Father. To see Jesus was to see the Father. Its the only way we can see the Father at this point, through the Son.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
While I believe God the Absolute is expressed in the Eternal Trinity, I don't believe Jesus, aka Christ Michael, is the Second person of Triune deity. He never said he was, he could not be. The Second person of the actual Trinity could NOT leave the Trinity on a mission as an incarnate human. The Trinity would cease to be a Trinity if one part went on vacation.

The concept of the Trinity developed after Jesus left due to his divinity and mans attempt to make sense of it.

The Creators Sons are a creation of Triune deity. They personify the Father. To see Jesus was to see the Father. Its the only way we can see the Father at this point, through the Son.

After Jesus left heaven or earth?

You seem to have two ideas of the Trinity. One includes Michael? Please clarify.

I may have just adopted the Trinity or come back to it.

Right Divider

Body part

The Bible claims that it is GOD BREATHED.... but poor Caino has a big head and thinks that he knows better.

There is nothing "conflicting and inaccurate" in the Bible. The only think that is wrong is your "understanding" (but really lack thereof).

Your "logic" as to why Jesus has "divine parents" based on Elohim being plural is bogus and fallacious.

Right Divider

Body part

You are way out there in fantasy land Caino.

oatmeal

You said this:

Show me the scripture that says that.

There is no direct scripture that says that as far as I know.

However,

If he was to die for our sins, the law provides other ways to be executed, stoning for instance.

He would have certainly been just as dead if he were stoned to death.

But as Jesus Christ noted, if I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me.

The way for his death to get the attention of the Gentiles was for him to be crucified, not stoned to death.

The OT scriptures describe the excruciating suffering he would have to endure from his arrest to his death about 40 hours later.

He would do whatever God wanted him to do, but fully facing the pain in front of him, he would have preferred a more direct method of execution as would anyone with that facing them.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
There is the Eternal Trinity. Jesus, the Son of God is a creation of the Trinity, not the second person.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Bible claims that it is GOD BREATHED.... but poor Caino has a big head and thinks that he knows better.

There is nothing "conflicting and inaccurate" in the Bible. The only think that is wrong is your "understanding" (but really lack thereof).

Your "logic" as to why Jesus has "divine parents" based on Elohim being plural is bogus and fallacious.

The men who wrote the Bible had the big heads, They invented the doctrine of inspiration to maintain control. They invented the chosen people arrogance and eventually lost it all.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The men who wrote the Bible had the big heads, They invented the doctrine of inspiration to maintain control. They invented the chosen people arrogance and eventually lost it all.

Wrong. The doctrine of inspiration came many years later, based on scripture from Paul.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
One would think that if some random people just up and made up the stories of Israel in the Bible, they would have made Israel out to be a much better nation than is portrayed...

But that's not the case at all, the overall picture painted by the authors is that Israel was a wicked nation, who constantly abandoned her God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is the Eternal Trinity. Jesus, the Son of God is a creation of the Trinity, not the second person.

What do you mean? What do you mean by saying that? a creation of the Trinity, not the second person of the Trinity?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What do you mean? What do you mean by saying that? a creation of the Trinity, not the second person of the Trinity?
It means he rejects the God of the Bible, and has substituted his own beliefs into the text.