James White to Debate Bob Enyart on Open Theism

glorydaz

Your last posts are devastating . . .

No brother in the Lord would make such excuses for such deliberate evil against one of their own.

You are not my brother in the Lord, after all!

How could I have been so deceived, for so long!

This victim gig is getting old. First you cry because Town wouldn't know you if he passed you on the street. Cried like a little baby, you did. Now, you working on poor AMR. Do you make your living at putting people on guilt trips? Do the tears really come into your eyes as you simper and preen? You're a disgrace.....what in the world will you ever do when you're faced with a real trial? Cry, and hope some man will feel sorry for you. Women like you are a blight on all women everywhere. Disgusting. :down:

glorydaz

I do not consider glorydaz my sister.

In fact, I am deeply sorry to see you accept her, as yours . . .

Try getting affirmation of this from your buddy, AMR.

Don't know the implication intended from the "buddy" part, but I do consider you and she a sister. Just sayin'. ;)

Her vulgar name-calling . . .

Her denial of the sovereignty of God . . .

Her disrespect and hatred towards confessional saints . . .

Her disregard and disrespect for the Holy Scriptures . . .

Jealousy rears it's ugly head, and AMR is back-peddling.

How does bad language by anyone consign them to eternal punishment? While it may speak to poor judgment, education, lack of patience, having a bad day, etc., I fail to see the connection to one's regenerated status.

AMR

Poor judgment...education? I'd say Nang's lack of education....not even knowing about Rudyard Kipling's famous short story is the cause of this whole meltdown. That and her dirty jealous mind. Neither you nor Nagaina are able to judge my status, since neither of you even credit the Gospel with salvation. So, don't bother "defending" me, AMR. I don't need your approval.

glorydaz

There is no question in my mind that she does, though I am certain that neither of us completely agree with your definition of the word.

Thank you, Delmar. At least one person in this thread is clothed and in his right mind. And lest someone jump to some erroneous conclusion concerning that saying, I use it to mean clothed with the righteousness of Christ and with the mind of Christ. I know how people can turn one's every utterance into something filthy....call it first hand experience.

glorydaz

And this comment in my home page from AMR is why Nang has gone off the deep end of jealousy. Deny it, Nagaina, and continue to cry and whine. OR...get over your little jealous self and start acting like a full-grown woman.

AMR said:
Your kind rep comments lifted my spirits tonight. Providentially, yhey came at a time when I most needed them. Thank you very much.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
One problem.... I'm not a Calvinist.

Fail.
You're still a nutjob.

And you couldn't have the remotest hint of a conversation on the depths of these topics or with these vital Greek terms, etc.
Assume away. You couldn't look like more of a fool if you tried, anyway.

Nobody needs condescension from the sandbox at the daycare.
I prefer not to play in your toilet.

Go find some water colors or crayons or something.
I draw with pencils.

It's difficult enough dealing with well-meaning and decent-hearted members who are just trapped in conceptual tangents to truths because of false language patterns for thought.
:blabla:

You're just a nuisance to deter any serious thought or conversation from occurring. But that likely won't stop you from posting meaninglessness.
If a serious thought ever comes through you head I'll eat my hat.

Ssshhhhh. The adults are talking.
Then why is your mouth still running?

I couldn't agree with you more. :D
:chuckle:

Are you talking about me? Who are you, anyway?
His screen name tells you: he's a nimrod.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Poor judgment...education? I'd say Nang's lack of education....not even knowing about Rudyard Kipling's famous short story is the cause of this whole meltdown. That and her dirty jealous mind. Neither you nor Nagaina are able to judge my status, since neither of you even credit the Gospel with salvation. So, don't bother "defending" me, AMR. I don't need your approval.
I think you may be misunderstanding me here.

Actually, although Nang is pointing to you for her conclusions, I was trying to keep the discussion at a general level by speaking in generalities. For example, one of Nang's posts I responded to mentioned vulgar name calling with no specifics as her evidence of one not being regenerated. While she is clearly speaking about you, I want to move the discussion up one level to general concepts, hence my general response on the topic of vulgarity. I was in no way agreeing with Nang's premise that vulgarity was even used by you, but only speaking to some of the underlying causes of vulgarity when it is used and pointing out that said use is not evidence of one's status of in or out of the Kingdom.

Now in a subsequent post by Nang she revealed that the "vulgarity" in question was the issue with a character's name from a work of literature. You will note I responded to that more specifically noting that some confusion was at play here. In other words, I am not back pedaling (after all, from what?), but just trying to focus upon the underlying topic in Nang's posts, that is, declaring someone unregenerate based upon observations that to date I feel cannot support such a declaration.

I seem to be in plenty of hot water at present. Sigh.

AMR

Christian Liberty

I am not your sister . . .

and I should have recognized that ever since December 2008, but I hoped otherwise for all these years, since your first unreasonable and harsh rejection of both my husband and myself.

I am a fool in the Lord . . . not your sister in the Lord.

What happened in 2008?

I only read the last few pages of this thread but I'm kind of depressed now. I hope there's something more to your judgment of AMR than what I'm seeing. What I'm seeing is you telling AMR he is lost because he won't judge GloryDaz lost despite her insulting you. I assume this isn't the whole picture?

And you have the brilliant idea to insult her AGAIN even after she told you it bothered her?

I feel like I've been saying this to a lot of people here lately, but you are disgusting.

Nang, if it makes you feel any better, I didn't know the fictional character either, and I assumed the same thing you did about the insult. I'd say "maybe I'm a moron to" as a joke, but considering how utterly stupid the average person on this website is, most people here would probably take me seriously. So, I won't.

And... I guarantee that someone quotes this post out of context for their own selfish gain...

Actually, although Nang is pointing to you for her conclusions, I was trying to keep the discussion at a general level by speaking in generalities. For example, one of Nang's posts I responded to mentioned vulgar name calling with no specifics as her evidence of one not being regenerated. While she is clearly speaking about you, I want to move the discussion up one level to general concepts, hence my general response on the topic of vulgarity. I was in no way agreeing with Nang's premise that vulgarity was even used by you, but only speaking to some of the underlying causes of vulgarity when it is used and pointing out that said use is not evidence of one's status of in or out of the Kingdom.

Now in a subsequent post by Nang she revealed that the "vulgarity" in question was the issue with a character's name from a work of literature. You will note I responded to that more specifically noting that some confusion was at play here. In other words, I am not back pedaling (after all, from what?), but just trying to focus upon the underlying topic in Nang's posts, that is, declaring someone unregenerate based upon observations that to date I feel cannot support such a declaration.

AMR

I agree that mere vulgarity doesn't prove a person unregenerate. But I haven't seen any evidence from GloryDaz that she is. I do not know with certainty that she is not, but all the evidence I'm seeing on this website is suggesting to me that she isn't. Of course, on the internet we have a limited amount to go on, but I have a hard time imagining this type of behavior from a true believer (GloryDaz, not you.)

As for you and Nang, I'll be praying that you are able to be reconciled. God bless you all. Good night.

Nimrod

GD Please correct me if I am wrong

Here is where it started.
As I explained, oh ignorant one, arse has more than one meaning. I used it as a part of your name.....meaning to "lag behind" (it's in the dictionary, oh unlearned one). You used it in "kiss my arse" which is the other meaning. Therefore, you and Nagina are the only ones who used the word as profanity. I did not.

Angel4Truth had this to say about your statement
And no, initially when glory used the a one, the context and meaning was quite different than what you and nang started doing with it, you both started pointing out glorys own body with the term, very different thing, then she said the v derivative of nangs name because she didnt stop using the a term as a body part.

Angel4Truth recognizes you used the V word on Nangs name.

Then this is what Arsenios said
... When GD called Nang the "C word" in the "Nagina word" code,
Arsenios

Arsenios also recognizes what was said.

This is where GD decided to double down on her deceiving lie.
I'd say Nang's lack of education....not even knowing about Rudyard Kipling's famous short story is the cause of this whole meltdown.

Really? I do believe you are lying.

Is it no surprise Lighthouse agrees with GD that it was a reference to a book? :rotfl: You all knew he would. :think:
Lighthouse forgets TOL stores a history. Will Lighthouse repent? lol.

There is just too much evidence from my perspective that GD is a reprobate.

Thunder's Muse

The problem with these types of spats is it becomes tit-for-tat, just going back and forth.

Posted from the TOL App cause that's how I roll.

glorydaz

GD Please correct me if I am wrong

Here is where it started.

Angel4Truth had this to say about your statement

Angel4Truth recognizes you used the V word on Nangs name.

Then this is what Arsenios said

Arsenios also recognizes what was said.

This is where GD decided to double down on her deceiving lie.

Really? I do believe you are lying.

Is it no surprise Lighthouse agrees with GD that it was a reference to a book? :rotfl: You all knew he would. :think:
Lighthouse forgets TOL stores a history. Will Lighthouse repent? lol.

There is just too much evidence from my perspective that GD is a reprobate.

Yeah, you're wrong. I do appreciate your finding that thread for me though. Go all the way back to page 32 where I called Arsinios his old pet name of Arse. Sozo had just gotten banned because of Arse's provoking, so when I reported him for saying bee ess, Nang got angry with me and swore to call down her "wrath" on me. The two of them picked up about page 46 and talked like two little kids on the playground, "kiss my arse" etc. Read the whole thing or shut your ignorant mouth.

A poster had called Nang NAG, so I called her Nag, too. Then after the two little potty mouths had about tickled themselves to death with their cleverness, I remembered that old classic children's story by Rudyard Kipling I'd read to my kids about two cobras....Nag and Nagina....husband and wife snakes. I saw Arse and Nagina and decided to change "Nag" to the female version. I don't give a rip if you believe me or not.

For all you dirty minded people who think vagina is a vulgar word, it's the very word we teach our little girls is the name of their private parts. If I wanted to give Nang a vulgar name for a woman's body part, I'd have given her the C word. That's the one that would fit her to a tee.

PS. The only reason Angel thought that (briefly) was because of Nagina's over-reaction.

Repeat after me.....Edwina, Georgina, Serina, Thomasina, Justina, Angelina, Sabrina, Paulina, Wilhemina, Magdelina, Christina, Katrina, Nagina......Do any of you brilliant people notice anything about the sound of those names.....like a long eeeeeeeeeeeee. Idiots. :down:

As a matter of fact, I home schooled my kids and read them out of the classics from the very beginning. My grandkids can tell you the story of Rikki Tikki Tavi without having to read it. If you people spent more time reading the classics instead of sitting in front of the TV, perhaps you wouldn't have minds that ran into the gutter and acted like the word vagina is "vulgar". It's too honorable a word to use on that reprobate CINO Nang. (Christian in Name Only - in case you idiots try to turn that into something dirty, too.)

A boy has a penis and a girl has a vagina. So you little dirty minded boys and girls need to grow up. :nono:

glorydaz

What happened in 2008?

I only read the last few pages of this thread but I'm kind of depressed now. I hope there's something more to your judgment of AMR than what I'm seeing. What I'm seeing is you telling AMR he is lost because he won't judge GloryDaz lost despite her insulting you. I assume this isn't the whole picture?

And you have the brilliant idea to insult her AGAIN even after she told you it bothered her?

I feel like I've been saying this to a lot of people here lately, but you are disgusting.

Nang, if it makes you feel any better, I didn't know the fictional character either, and I assumed the same thing you did about the insult. I'd say "maybe I'm a moron to" as a joke, but considering how utterly stupid the average person on this website is, most people here would probably take me seriously. So, I won't.

And... I guarantee that someone quotes this post out of context for their own selfish gain...

I agree that mere vulgarity doesn't prove a person unregenerate. But I haven't seen any evidence from GloryDaz that she is. I do not know with certainty that she is not, but all the evidence I'm seeing on this website is suggesting to me that she isn't. Of course, on the internet we have a limited amount to go on, but I have a hard time imagining this type of behavior from a true believer (GloryDaz, not you.)

As for you and Nang, I'll be praying that you are able to be reconciled. God bless you all. Good night.

Two hypocrites who can't see their own dirt.

:rotfl:

glorydaz

The problem with these types of spats is it becomes tit-for-tat, just going back and forth.

Yeah, and Nang brings this up every single time she starts losing the debate. The last time she pulled this stunt claiming I called her a vulgar name (like vagina is something I'd call her and like it's a "vulgar" name), one of her wanna be knights in shining armour called me "gory douche". Her "men" followers can say, "kiss my arse" and "I love your arse" and call me names that are vulgar, in fact, and Nag woman keeps making the same old false accusations. She swore I would never get out from under her "wrath", and she is bound and determined to keep running her mouth like she's Diarrhea Falls or something.

glorydaz

AMR

Well, I don't care what some of the idiots on here think....there are plenty of them who fall for Nang's garbage, but I was disappointed when I thought you had. I assure you, I would never call any woman anything that resembled the word "vagina". It's the word we're supposed to use....God forbid it should be considered as some vulgar derogatory bit of "name calling". I was more shocked than anyone when I saw how a character from a children's classic had been twisted into something filthy. I still can't get over it, and that ignorant woman will not let it go.

So, you aren't in any hot water on my account....I appreciate your taking the time to explain. :)

Thunder's Muse

Yeah, and Nang brings this up every single time she starts losing the debate. The last time she pulled this stunt claiming I called her a vulgar name (like vagina is something I'd call her and like it's a "vulgar" name), one of her wanna be knights in shining armour called me "gory douche". Her "men" followers can say, "kiss my arse" and "I love your arse" and call me names that are vulgar, in fact, and Nag woman keeps making the same old false accusations. She swore I would never get out from under her "wrath", and she is bound and determined to keep running her mouth like she's Diarrhea Falls or something.

You are only under her wrath if you allow it. No one person has that kind of power. Decide you are done and just don't respond to her posts. She has no power then.

Nimrod

A poster had called Nang NAG, so I called her Nag, too. Then after the two little potty mouths had about tickled themselves to death with their cleverness, I remembered that old classic children's story by Rudyard Kipling I'd read to my kids about two cobras....Nag and Nagina....husband and wife snakes. I saw Arse and Nagina and decided to change "Nag" to the female version. I don't give a rip if you believe me or not.

I don't understand why you keep on lying. The classic children's book is spelled different. Nagaina not Nagina. One just need to do a search to see where it all began. Please go ahead and post where YOU first started using those words.

Christian Liberty

When have I ever done this? The worst thing I've called you is "idiot" which is simply a statement of fact and not vulgar.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What happened in 2008?

Sometimes people get their feeling hurt so bad they can't see straight.