ECT Israel's Prophetic Clock stopped in 70AD, not in Mid Acts

john w

Hall of Fame
I used your own words.

Here is what you said:

How does your above statement not make you a Dance Director?

Real greasy, you unemployed sodomite.

You know the intent of my "I'm the director, you are the dancer on TOL" analogy, and your deceitful "Dancer" sodomite charge, and spinning my words to mean something other than what was the clear intent, you infidel. Face you, hypocrite....defiled, seared conscience, and all...

You know that I'm a stock trader, you satanic punk, and that I pay more in taxes than you make. Wait.....You don't make any money, unemployed one. So, I pay in taxes/make infinity times what you make.

And quit trying to proposition me. You are the one who tried to set me up with your wife, and met "god" rulz. Why is that, Craigie? See how that works, weasel, actress? No "personal attacks...insults...name calling," on your part, eh wimpy, whited wall Craigie?

john w

Hall of Fame
Why can't you tell us your intent with the following post you made:

When was the "prophetic clock" allegedly stopped?

You disgusting little twit, weasel.

You intent is sodomite-like, sweetie. Slower-I dig chicks, and I'm also not interested in your soon to be ex wife-that is against the biblical commands, devil boy.

john w

Hall of Fame
I used your own words.

Here is what you said:

How does your above statement not make you a Dance Director?

You know the intent, you sodomite. And your intentions are quite clear, sending me a PM, propositioning me, attempting to have me meet your wife, in the DFW area, and you "meeting" "god"rulz.

And how does your looks,and your obsession with sodomy/men, not make you a wimpy looking sodomite?

See how that works, weasel, greasy one?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
See how that works, weasel, greasy one?

What I see is you making a claim that you can't defend.

Here is your claim:

However, there will be in the future, as "the prophetic clock resumes," and "in the ages to come...time past" kicks in.

Danoh made the same prophetic clock claim.

Neither one of you can reconcile your claims with the events that took place in 70AD.

MAD is a mess.

john w

Hall of Fame
I have never sent Little Johnny W an PM or an email.

Ask Knight, or any other mod on TOL if I ever sent a PM to Little Johnny W.

One of Craigie's "I have never" lies, in which I've caught him on over 10 times.

Never, ever sent a PM to me, eh, little Wimpy Craigie? Caught, in another "I have never" lie. Here is an email the punk sent to me, before he joined his cult, and before he lost his vertebrae/spine:

August 14th, 2009
11:04 AM
Re: Your labour
tetelestai

August 14th, 2009, 11:04 AM
LIFETIME MEMBER
tetelestai's Avatar Join Date
Oct 2007
Thanks
Mentioned
0 Post(s)
Tagged
0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by john w
Your labour on "Evolution from a christian perspective "

Well done, fulfilling:

Proverbs 29:25; Mt. 6:2,5; John 5:44, 12:43 ;Acts 5:29; Galatians 1:10; Eph. 6:6; Colossians 3:22; 1 Thes. 2:4

and 1 Chron. 11:29

"So David waxed greater and greater: for the LORD of hosts was with him."

"Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold,..." Acts 13:46

Thanks John

Andy C is a Cain

john w

Hall of Fame
When was the "prophetic clock" allegedly stopped?
Identify this 'everyone" that allegedly saw this "un physical" Saviour return; identify these "bunch of men," that you claim are infallible men, that you claim taught you this "man made invention" called AD 70-ism/Preterism.

5/3 years, and not a peep from Wimpy.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's very telling that MADists can make the following statments:

Yet, neither of the two MADists who made the above statements can reconcile their claims with Luke 19:43-44.

In addition, not one other MADist on TOL can defend these claims and/or reconcile them with Luke 19:43-44.

MAD is a mess.

His "not one...can defend...MAD is a mess" spam.

Quit imitating me, as you plagiarized me, like you do others, with this "mess" phrase.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

I quoted him.

Here is what he said from the one on one HERE

"He used a double emphatic negation, ou me, saying that absolutely not one stone, by no means, that shall be left upon another; there will abolutely not be a single stone that will not be thrown down. The very existence of undisturbed portions of the temple compound of Jesus' day, still standing with many stones upon another, proves that Jesus was referring to a time that is yet future." - Hilston

You are a real man, eh Craigie? Assertions against Hilston, when he is not here to respond?

Real brave "guy," aren't you, weasel? You slithered away from the debate, and now, years later, "showing him a few thins," eh Craigie?

Impressive. "Er, yep."

You punk. He pounded you. You'd understand that phrase. "Yep."

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope, it is you who is lying.

My sent PM's go back to Sept 1, 2009. There isn't one PM to you.

Like I said, ask Knight or any mod.

You deleted the evidence, you lying weasel, as did I, as I got sick, just reading your disgusting PM.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Re: Your labour
tetelestai........................

Thanks John

Andy C is a Cain"-Tellalie's email comment to me, before he lost his spine/backbone

Come on, Craigie-give us another "I have never said" lie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One of Craigie's "I have never" lies, in which I've caught him on over 10 times.

Never, ever sent a PM to me, eh, little Wimpy Craigie? Caught, in another "I have never" lie. Here is an email the punk sent to me, before he joined his cult, and before he lost his vertebrae/spine:

August 14th, 2009
11:04 AM
tetelestai

August 14th, 2009, 11:04 AM
LIFETIME MEMBER
tetelestai's Avatar Join Date
Oct 2007
Thanks
Mentioned
0 Post(s)
Tagged
0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by john w
Your labour on "Evolution from a christian perspective "

Well done, fulfilling:

Proverbs 29:25; Mt. 6:2,5; John 5:44, 12:43 ;Acts 5:29; Galatians 1:10; Eph. 6:6; Colossians 3:22; 1 Thes. 2:4

and 1 Chron. 11:29

"So David waxed greater and greater: for the LORD of hosts was with him."

"Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold,..." Acts 13:46

Thanks John

Andy C is a Cain

That was a thank you reply to a PM you sent me telling me what a good job I did.

I never sent you a PM or an email that was initiated on my end. You lied and said I sent you an PM about my wife.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As we see from all these posts, Little Johnny W and Danoh are attempting to change the subject (the topic of the thread) and trying once again to make it all about me.

That's because they can't defend their false claims re: Israel's prophetic clock.

Once again, the false teachings of John Nelson Darby are proven false yet again.

john w

Hall of Fame
That was a thank you reply to a PM you sent me telling me what a good job I did.

I never sent you a PM or an email that was initiated on my end. You lied and said I sent you an PM about my wife.

1.Why you wicked little Wimpy liar, your MO on TOL, as you continue your spin. You sent me that unsolicited, you lying demon.

2. And quite irrelevant, you lying, little twit, even if(my emphasis)the above is true, as you said, today, in post #610:

I have never sent Little Johnny W an PM or an email.

Ask Knight, or any other mod on TOL if I ever sent a PM to Little Johnny W.

You lie so much, sodomite Craigie, that you can't keep track of them all. Give us another "I never," Craigie. Go ahead, habitual liar of TOL, little armed/little-no chinned Tellalie.

john w

Hall of Fame

"I have never sent Little Johnny W an PM or an email.

Ask Knight, or any other mod on TOL if I ever sent a PM to Little Johnny W."-little arm/no chin Tellalie, a few posts back

Vs. now(as I predicted):

"I never sent you a PM or an email that was initiated on my end."-Wimpy

The punk lies, spins, changes his story, more than he blinks/cries/wines.

Come on habitual liar of TOL-give us another "I have never said."

john w

Hall of Fame
As we see from all these posts, Little Johnny W and Danoh are attempting to change the subject (the topic of the thread) and trying once again to make it all about me.

That's because they can't defend their false claims re: Israel's prophetic clock.

Once again, the false teachings of John Nelson Darby are proven false yet again.

You made the "argument," you little demon boy.

Get a job.