kmoney

Hall of Fame
un·der·stand·a·ble
ˌəndərˈstandəb(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: understandable

able to be understood.
"though his accent was strange, the words were perfectly understandable"
synonyms: comprehensible, intelligible, coherent, clear, explicit, unambiguous, transparent, plain, straightforward, digestible, accessible, user-friendly
"make it understandable to the beginner"
to be expected; natural, reasonable, or forgivable.

:think:

Again, what amount of spit is ok in YOUR food?

None.

glorydaz

I know that the Jews were threatening enough for an entire country to want to outright get rid of them even if it meant extinction :idunno:

Everybody gets so pent up about antisemitism and oh so evil Hitler that nobody ever thinks why it ever existed in the first place.

Trying to deny what those like myself say about the Jews gets tougher and tougher for you all because you are running out of rug to sweep things under. How much longer can you simply refuse the reality that your government and media are ransacked with Jews, to an extent that even full conservative occupation has made a pitiful impact :rolleyes:

You even have conservative Christians supporting Israel- I mean, the Bible dictates that the Antichrist will come from the Twelve and you know what? While Madists obsess over Israel I'm just waiting for that Beast to come out of it :wave2:

I'll tell you why it existed. The Jews have always been the apple of God's eye. People who hate God have always persecuted the Jews. It's one of the perks of being in the lineage of our Lord and Saviour.

But, I have to say, it's not politically correct to say anything against the Jews. It doesn't bother me because I'm one of the deplorables and I always get accused of saying something deplorable. ;)

ClimateSanity

You might understand the irrational act but hopefully understanding does not equal justification. Because if you can justify blacks being racist then you better justify whites being racist as well. History of oppression dont cut it. Nobody today has gone through any oppression except for perhaps WASPS.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hes on ignore, so that would be a good trick. I just see what he says to certain things other people quote now.
So...she's eating popcorn waiting on what she can't see.

can you explain why your hurt feelings should be heeded by others?
While Sod waits on an explanation for something that didn't happen.

lately i've found it easier to ignore most of his "clever" and "witty" crap
If you ignore it any harder they're going to have to start pruning threads. :eek:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
your reaction to the horrible racism racistly pushed in your face by the racist window-server wasn't intended to convey your feelings of disgust to her?

For a long time Sod/doser tried the Southern racist shtick and trumpeted his area of the country and its purity on that particular. Now he's mocking me for giving a racist something to think about. That's a fairly good illustration of who he is and what he isn't, what's important to him and what he plays at.

What's this make, Sod, a quarter of your posts about or to me? How many threads now? The signature line. You need to seek a therapist.

Trying to find something meaningful in your posts is about as useless as taking Stevie Wonder to a mime performance.

Arthur Brain

For a long time Sod/doser tried the Southern racist shtick and trumpeted his area of the country and its purity on that particular. Now he's mocking me for giving a racist something to think about. That's a fairly good illustration of who he is and what he isn't, what's important to him and what he plays at.

What's this make, Sod, a quarter of your posts about or to me? How many threads now? The signature line. You need to seek a therapist.

Trying to find something meaningful in your posts is about as useless as taking Stevie Wonder to a mime performance.

Apparently he's ignoring 95% of what you post though, so maybe he needs to seek a maths teacher as well as a therapist?

He probably ignored 89% of Barb's posts as well...

Guy's none too bright and he'll flame out soon enough most likely.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
They are not out to destroy us. They are not an ally yet. Our sanctions against them are in condemnation for crimea which is not our national interest...purely global. Discussing such things is not treasonous. Obama only had a few more weeks in office. His policy is not in view here. Russia wanted to know Trumps attitude toward those sanctions and that is reasonable a d not dangerous.
You're talking about the Flynn controversy, right? The sanctions involved aren't only about Crimea, but I do agree that Flynn talking to Russia about sanctions isn't as bad as it could be in the context of transitioning administrations. Most people I heard said the primary issue was in Flynn lying about talking about it, not that he did.

But I'm not sure why you only brought that up. Russia being our enemy or not goes beyond the Flynn situation.

Arthur Brain

so you admit you were giving her something to think about

ok, then's let's return to the question you've been dodging before angel od's on popcorn:

can you explain why your hurt feelings should be heeded by others?

Dude, you must be up to at least 7.8% acknowledgement of TH's posts by now...

:shocked: