Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

expos4ever

I tell people who hesitate to take the vaccine, "Don't take it if you are not comfortable with it and if you are not frightened by all the propaganda trying to scare people into thinking if they do not get vaccinated they will die of covid."
You mean propaganda like this?

"The fact that only 0.8% of COVID-19 deaths are in the fully vaccinated should persuade those people still hesitant about vaccination"

Hugh Cassiere, MD, medical director of Respiratory Therapy Services at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, NY.

"It seems compelling, even for skeptics, that unvaccinated people represent 99% of those now dying from COVID-19, when they represent less than 50% of the adult population in the USA."

Stuart C. Ray, MD, professor of Medicine and Oncology in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Johns Hopkins University School

expos4ever

No republican or democrat can deny the bad effects the covid vaccine has been having on people.
What utter nonsense. You intentionally mislead readers by focusing on one side of a two-sided issue.

Humans are strange creatures. We are capable of landing a rover on Mars and yet we can also fall for the sort of pernicious nonsense that you and your ilk peddle.

This is why you must be continually rebuked. You, of course, will never change - you will never be happy till thousands of anti-vaxxers are needlessly resting their graves.

So I post for those reading this forum who may still be in command of at least some vestige of reasoning skills: this poster is lying to you; he is deceiving you; he is literally placing your life at risk.

marke

Have you taken leave of your senses? How does your reply relate in any way to what I posted? Here it is again, try to stay on topic this time:

On March 1, as public access to COVID-19 vaccines became more common, Donald Trump appeared at a far-right gathering and after insisting that he wanted credit for the development of the vaccines, the former president told a CPAC audience, "So everybody, go get your shot."

About a week later, Trump called the shots "beautiful" and suggested that "everyone" would be receiving them.

Maddow Blog | Trump's rhetoric on vaccines takes a dramatic turn for the worse
Tell me again where you got the statement "I want credit for the development of the vaccines."

marke

You mean propaganda like this?

"The fact that only 0.8% of COVID-19 deaths are in the fully vaccinated should persuade those people still hesitant about vaccination"

Hugh Cassiere, MD, medical director of Respiratory Therapy Services at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, NY.

"It seems compelling, even for skeptics, that unvaccinated people represent 99% of those now dying from COVID-19, when they represent less than 50% of the adult population in the USA."

Stuart C. Ray, MD, professor of Medicine and Oncology in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Johns Hopkins University School
There is evidence that government spokespeople and their supporters are either ignoring, dismissing, or hiding too much of the facts and data that show adverse reactions to the vaccine, such as evidence the vaccine is threatening to pregnant women. I do not trust government spokespeople to tell the truth after so many have been caught in egregious lies that their supporters do not condemn nor correct.

marke

What utter nonsense. You intentionally mislead readers by focusing on one side of a two-sided issue.

Humans are strange creatures. We are capable of landing a rover on Mars and yet we can also fall for the sort of pernicious nonsense that you and your ilk peddle.

This is why you must be continually rebuked. You, of course, will never change - you will never be happy till thousands of anti-vaxxers are needlessly resting their graves.

So I post for those reading this forum who may still be in command of at least some vestige of reasoning skills: this poster is lying to you; he is deceiving you; he is literally placing your life at risk.
Britain has a high level of covid cases and also has one of the highest percentages of vaccinated in the world.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Tell me again where you got the statement "I want credit for the development of the vaccines."
From Trump himself:

Former President Trump on Tuesday gave himself credit for the current coronavirus vaccine rollout, calling it “one of the greatest miracles of the ages.”

Trump issued a statement saying that without his administration’s help with the purchase and distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine, the U.S. wouldn’t be where it's at in terms of the number of vaccinated Americans, adding that it took his team just nine months to develop a vaccine while “everybody was saying it would take at least 3-5 years.”

“New United States COVID cases, because of the record-breaking development of the vaccine and its early purchase and distribution by the Trump Administration, has hit its lowest level in more than one year, and falling fast. I want to thank all within the Trump Administration who pushed so hard for a vaccine and got it done in less than nine months when everybody was saying it would take at least 3-5 years, and probably not happen,” Trump said in his statement. “Without the vaccine the world would be a much different place right now.”

“Thank you also to the U.S. Military for its incredible distribution and logistical planning. Operation Warp Speed and our decision to purchase billions of dollars of vaccine before it was even approved, has been 'One of the greatest miracles of the ages,' according to many," he continued. "Thank you!”

Trump also issued a statement earlier this month in which he complained that his administration hasn't been given enough credit for the early vaccine rollout, saying that without vaccines this would've been “another 1917 Spanish Flu.”

And he took aim at the current Biden administration, saying that it had nothing to do with it.

expos4ever

There is evidence that government spokespeople and their supporters are either ignoring, dismissing, or hiding too much of the facts and data that show adverse reactions to the vaccine, such as evidence the vaccine is threatening to pregnant women. I do not trust government spokespeople to tell the truth after so many have been caught in egregious lies that their supporters do not condemn nor correct.
What evidence?

Again, let's be clear about what is going on here. Highly accredited medical experts, not "government spokespeople", are telling us that the unvaccinated are the ones getting sick and dying. The people who I have quoted went to medical school and have been highly trained.

You are asking us to trust you over them.

That is not a risk I, or any thinking person, should take.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
"We took care of a lot of people — including, I guess, on December 21st, we took care of Joe Biden, because he got his shot, he got his vaccine," Trump said, before suggesting that Biden's vaccination shows how few side effects come with the vaccine. "It shows you how unpainful that vaccine shot is." ... "So everybody, go get your shot," Trump added.

expos4ever

I wonder if someone is going to cite that study that shows that most Covid deaths in the UK are among the vaccinated.

Prepare to be handed your hat.......

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
In the latest in head-scratching news, one in five Americans believes the COVID-19 vaccine contains a microchip, a recent Economist/YouGov poll reveals.

When respondents were asked how likely they thought it to be true that "the U.S. government is using [the vaccine] to microchip the population," 20 percent of U.S. adults said they thought it "definitely/probably true"... Notably, when broken down by vaccination status, 51 percent of "vaccine rejectors" believed the microchip theory, as opposed to just 9 percent of those who are fully vaccinated.

Unbeknownst to the public, when they get shot with a vaccine, they also get injected with a microchip which enters the bloodstream and circulates through the body until it reaches either the forehead or the right hand, where it stops and embeds itself in the surrounding tissue. Engraved on these microchips is the mark of the beast, 666. When the Antichrist becomes President of the world, these microchips will become activated and serve as mind-control devices.

Of course, Bill Gates denies all this--which is how we know it's true: Bill Gates shot down a conspiracy theory that he wants a global coronavirus vaccine rollout so he can implant microchips into people

Right Divider

Body part
"We took care of a lot of people — including, I guess, on December 21st, we took care of Joe Biden, because he got his shot, he got his vaccine," Trump said, before suggesting that Biden's vaccination shows how few side effects come with the vaccine. "It shows you how unpainful that vaccine shot is." ... "So everybody, go get your shot," Trump added.

marke

From Trump himself:

Former President Trump on Tuesday gave himself credit for the current coronavirus vaccine rollout, calling it “one of the greatest miracles of the ages.”

Trump issued a statement saying that without his administration’s help with the purchase and distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine, the U.S. wouldn’t be where it's at in terms of the number of vaccinated Americans, adding that it took his team just nine months to develop a vaccine while “everybody was saying it would take at least 3-5 years.”

“New United States COVID cases, because of the record-breaking development of the vaccine and its early purchase and distribution by the Trump Administration, has hit its lowest level in more than one year, and falling fast. I want to thank all within the Trump Administration who pushed so hard for a vaccine and got it done in less than nine months when everybody was saying it would take at least 3-5 years, and probably not happen,” Trump said in his statement. “Without the vaccine the world would be a much different place right now.”

“Thank you also to the U.S. Military for its incredible distribution and logistical planning. Operation Warp Speed and our decision to purchase billions of dollars of vaccine before it was even approved, has been 'One of the greatest miracles of the ages,' according to many," he continued. "Thank you!”

Trump also issued a statement earlier this month in which he complained that his administration hasn't been given enough credit for the early vaccine rollout, saying that without vaccines this would've been “another 1917 Spanish Flu.”

And he took aim at the current Biden administration, saying that it had nothing to do with it.

Biden also tried to take credit for the vaccine, but the vaccine was rushed to public availability by Trump, not Biden.

marke

What evidence?

Again, let's be clear about what is going on here. Highly accredited medical experts, not "government spokespeople", are telling us that the unvaccinated are the ones getting sick and dying. The people who I have quoted went to medical school and have been highly trained.

You are asking us to trust you over them.

That is not a risk I, or any thinking person, should take.
You trust scientists who support the government narrative. I am more persuaded by what scientists say who warn of the dangers of the vaccines.

Recently Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, a PhD scientist involved with vaccine development, has been making headlines with communities of concerned citizens, who are skeptical about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines. This, after an interview with him was published on Youtube.

marke

Yes, so what? How does this help your case?
It looks like, according to popular methods of drawing wild conclusions from data sets, we can assume that higher percentages of vaccinated people in a population lead to higher incidences of covid infections, given the evidence in Britain.

marke

Most people should not get sick from the vaccine. Just the unlucky ones will regret taking the vaccine for the damage they receive from it.

marke

I wonder if someone is going to cite that study that shows that most Covid deaths in the UK are among the vaccinated.

Prepare to be handed your hat.......
I have read that vaccinated individuals have contracted covid after getting the vaccine, but I cannot find the figures showing how many got sick and how many died from covid after getting the vaccine.

marke

In the latest in head-scratching news, one in five Americans believes the COVID-19 vaccine contains a microchip, a recent Economist/YouGov poll reveals.

When respondents were asked how likely they thought it to be true that "the U.S. government is using [the vaccine] to microchip the population," 20 percent of U.S. adults said they thought it "definitely/probably true"... Notably, when broken down by vaccination status, 51 percent of "vaccine rejectors" believed the microchip theory, as opposed to just 9 percent of those who are fully vaccinated.

Unbeknownst to the public, when they get shot with a vaccine, they also get injected with a microchip which enters the bloodstream and circulates through the body until it reaches either the forehead or the right hand, where it stops and embeds itself in the surrounding tissue. Engraved on these microchips is the mark of the beast, 666. When the Antichrist becomes President of the world, these microchips will become activated and serve as mind-control devices.

Of course, Bill Gates denies all this--which is how we know it's true: Bill Gates shot down a conspiracy theory that he wants a global coronavirus vaccine rollout so he can implant microchips into people
Fantasies about the vaccine will never disprove the fact that the vaccine has been ineffective for some and has caused others to get sick.