Is the Law of Moses good or bad?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Really? Maybe I missed something, I didn’t see your response about the spirit of jealousy and the torture of women through fear.

And? I'm under no obligation to respond to every post directed at me.

Or are you trying to make the argument that I'm being a hypocrite for demanding you back up your claims while responding to my posts because I didn't respond to your post?

Because there's a difference between the two...

I assume that the two are mutually exclusive because they are.

Saying it doesn't make it so, unfortunately for you.

Why is it not loving for God to destroy the wicked to protect the innocent?

Why is it not loving for God (who is the Creator, and who has every right to the life of every individual person) to bring a child from one stage of his life to the next, so that his wicked parents do not harm him to the point where he damns his eternal soul to eternal separation from God?

I know this because I know what evil is.

You don't. Otherwise you wouldn't be saying what you're saying.

It was done in my granddads time during WWII.

How does that support your claim that you "know what evil is"?

That’s when the nazis went about attempting to exterminate the Jews.

"Attempting"?

They were rather successful.

There's a museum (a few, actually, around the world) that show just how successful they were at exterminating Jews.

The extermination of a people....that’s the evil.

When done by man, it's evil.

God is not a man.

But, it seems you don’t consider the extermination of people a bad thing.

No, I just know that man does not have the right to the life of every person around him.

That right belongs to God and God alone.

Well, no.

Well, yes.

:plain:

I’ve been shown that you have different beliefs than I do,

Only one of us can be right.

I haven’t been shown to be wrong.

Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: “That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged.” - Romans 3:4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans3:4&version=NKJV

I'm on God's side.

The fact that you're not (as you have shown yourself to be) proves that you are wrong.

I’ve been shown assumptions

You've been given facts, truth, and evidence that shows you are wrong.

Jesus is the Truth.

That you reject Him automatically puts you in the wrong.

you and others are willing to embrace as truth that are the result of your religious indoctrination.

The only one "indoctrinated" in this discussion here is you, being indoctrinated against God.

Religious indoctrination is a very powerful thing. It can make people strap bombs on their back and run into buildings so they can die killing people.

It can also make people reject the very One who made them, like you have.