Theology Club: Is SaulToPaul an Acts 28 Dispensationalist?

Danoh

Last night, someone sent me a link to what appeared a 28er teaching.

At one point he asserts that that time that Paul spent on that island in those first few passage of Acts 28, he did not preach to them because there was no synagogue, and the blessing was still (according to this guy teaching), flowing through the Olive Tree.

That Paul had only been obligated to heal them of their sicknesses because they had blessed Paul.

Lol, Paul not preaching where another man's foundation did not prevent him from doing so would be like Jerry not posting where every man's foundation wished he wouldn't :rotfl:

Jerry Shugart

Cause I am Neo - the guy in The Matrix :rotfl:

That is the kind of answers which I have gotten used to coming from you. Instead of a serious answer you answer in that way because you do not want to answer in a serious way. Perhaps this time you can actually answer in a serious manner:

Okay, heirs... that would be a reference to Jerry's pet peeve, what's her name - heir.

And joint-heirs, hmm, oh, okay - that would be Jerry's twin pet peeve - heir and STP...

Sheesh, close call there, for a sec; thought I might fail the Jerry-at-trick test...

(image of Danoh crossing himself)

Your failed attempt at humor is just another example of changing the subject in the hope that no one will notice that you did not answer what I asked:

Do you believe that STP is right about those in the church at Rome not being saved and not being in the Body of Christ? Or will you once again just run and hide and refuse to answer this question?

Why should anyone trust the opinion of someone who refuses to make his beliefs known? Why would any Christian hide his beliefs?

Why do you not follow Paul when he said that he "kept back nothing that was profitable unto you" and "I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God" (Acts 20:20, 27)?

Jerry Shugart

Yep! I practically love all genres.

Except the truths found in the Scriptures which contradict your silly ideas.

And you hate answering simple questions, such as this one:

Do you believe that STP is right about those in the church at Rome not being saved and not being in the Body of Christ? Or will you once again just run and hide and refuse to answer this question?

Danoh

That is the kind of answers which I have gotten used to coming from you. Instead of a serious answer you answer in that way because you do not want to answer in a serious way. Perhaps this time you can actually answer in a serious manner:

Your failed attempt at humor is just another example of changing the subject in the hope that no one will notice that you did not answer what I asked:

Why should anyone trust the opinion of someone who refuses to make his beliefs known? Why would any Christian hide his beliefs?

Why do you not follow Paul when he said that he "kept back nothing that was profitable unto you" and "I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God" (Acts 20:20, 27)?

Notice how Jerry failed to note my obvious difference in understanding with that 28er's understanding of the Olive Tree, etc.

Ever the neurotic, he just cannot help but want to turn the focus on what he wants it on - on Jerry's neurosis.

Somewhere in all that, there is a cartoon character like those ones that keep going after the meeses, or the tweety boid, or that wabbit, or road runner, or some such in those old cartoon reruns...

I thought I thaw a puddy tat! Relax, its just Jerry sneaking off to build another bomb - again. They keep blowing in his face...

Jerry Shugart

One of Jerry's weighty responses designed to make you feel like a complete idiot and failure as a Christian if you do not quickly agree with him.

Of course you want to change the subject from the Scriptures we were discussing to me. You want nothing to do with what I said to your remarks here:

I believe there is one Body of Christ, made up of heirs and joint-heirs.

Then why do you deny that these people Paul addressed were in the Body of Christ?:

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us" (Ro.8:15-18).​

Anyone with the slightest degree of spiritual discernment can see that Paul tells those who received this epistle that they are heirs and co-heirs with Christ. And by your own ideas they must be members of the Body of Christ:

I believe there is one Body of Christ, made up of heirs and joint-heirs.

You are so confused that you think that those with an open mind would actually believe that Paul would write these words to the unsaved:

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us" (Ro.8:15-18).​

Your ideas are completely divorced from reality that anyone would be foolish to actually believe the fables which you dreamed up in your head.

Last edited:

Danoh

Except the truths found in the Scriptures which contradict your silly ideas.

And you hate answering simple questions, such as this one:

"I always feel like...
Somebody's watchin me,
And I have no privacy!
Oh, oh, oh, oh.."

Jerry Shugart

Ever the neurotic, he just cannot help but want to turn the focus on what he wants it on - on Jerry's neurosis.

Since you are obviously ashamed to answer my simple question you do what you always do when you want to change the subject --you attack me personally.

At least your are consistent!

Now tell us why you refuse to answer this question:

Danoh

Since you are obviously ashamed to answer my simple question you do what you always do when you want to change the subject --you attack me personally.

At least your are consistent!

Now tell us why you refuse to answer this question:

(A)Do you believe that STP is right about those in the church at Rome not being saved and not being in the Body of Christ?

(B) Or will you once again just run and hide and refuse to answer this question?

Option B...

And B is for :banana: