Theology Club: Is SaulToPaul an Acts 28 Dispensationalist?

Danoh

Sure he is. He has never answered the fact that those in the church at Rome were in fact heirs and co-heirs with Christ and he said that those heirs and co-heirs were members of the Body of Christ.

And then he denies that those in the church at Rome were members of the Body of Christ when Paul wrote his epistles to them.

And all you are doing is making excuses for why STP continues to run and hide from these facts.

So says the neurotic, everyone. Jerry Shugart; a good way to prove that reasoning with a neurotic can only make them even more neurotic.

It is how neurosis works.

From within the neurotic.

When there is not an issue, the neurotic cannot but see one.

Such an individual is ever carrying a grocery bag. That moment when one's nose just has to itch, darn it...

That is the neurotic's every moment's reality.

While, when there actually is an issue, the neurotic cannot but wallow in the mud of what he perceives an evidence that his neurosis is anything but what it is.

Only another neurotic would attempt to reason with such an individual. The moth of his or her own lesser neurosis drawn to the other's neurotic need to singe to a crisp any and all who so much as say hello.

The man needs help an internet forum can not give.

I suggest he be ignored by one and all.

When continually ignored, the neurotic eventually goes away.

Because the more he is ignored the more neurotic he becomes against those ignoring him.

Continuing to decline further and further into the pit that is his delusion that "there is something wrong with these people" he eventually reaches a point where he gives up on them as not worth his time, "or they would not have ignored me!"

As this continues to eat at him, he pesters less, and less, and less.

There he is... over there... down the street.. the guy with the shopping cart full of items of dubious value that to him are valued possessions to be fussed over day and night... there he goes; talking to himself about what's wrong with the world...

Still not having learned that he has been what "the problem with the world" is...

Give him a buck, buy him a cup of coffee... and quickly move on.

Do not stop to attempt to reason with him.

Not if you d not wish to find yourself in that dangerous twilight between shaking your head in the negative once more, and wondering how you failed...

Jerry Shugart

Jerry does not like it when someone will not stick to his script, that he has memorized, and has designed to proof text everyone into obedience to him.

What you do not like is an intelligent debate. Once you have no answers you just run and hide like you did in regard to what I said about your remarks here:

Can a member of the Body of Christ believe Jesus is the Christ, but deny that he died for his sins?

Once again you change the subject as fast as you can and ask another question in the hope that no one will notice that you continue to run and hide from what I said in regard to your remark here:

I believe there is one Body of Christ, made up of heirs and joint-heirs.

Then why do you deny that these people Paul addressed were in the Body of Christ?:

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us" (Ro.8:15-18).​

Anyone with the slightest degree of spiritual discernment can see that Paul tells those who received this epistle that they are heirs and co-heirs with Christ. And by your own ideas they must be members of the Body of Christ:

You do not even attempt to answer that. Instead of even attempting to answer it you try to change the subject as fast as you can.

You are a sad case who has reached a point where you no longer even attempt to defend your views! You want nothing to do with an "intelligent" debate but instead you and your adoring fans just make up excuses why you refuse to answer these points.

All you do is run and hide while you and your comrades make up ridiciulous excuses to defend the fact that you run and hide. Do you really think that your group is fooling anyone with an open mind?

Danoh

One of Jerry's weighty responses designed to make you feel like a complete idiot and failure as a Christian if you do not quickly agree with him.

It is a dimension as vast as the space between his ears, and as timeless as infinity.

Here in the twilight!
Twilight zone...

Jerry Shugart

One of Jerry's weighty responses designed to make you feel like a complete idiot and failure as a Christian if you do not quickly agree with him.

Of course you want to change the subject from the Scriptures we were discussing to me. You want nothing to do with what I said to your remarks here:

Then why do you deny that these people Paul addressed were in the Body of Christ?:

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us" (Ro.8:15-18).​

Anyone with the slightest degree of spiritual discernment can see that Paul tells those who received this epistle that they are heirs and co-heirs with Christ. And by your own ideas they must be members of the Body of Christ:

You are so confused that you think that those with an open mind would actually believe that Paul would write these words to the unsaved:

Your ideas are completely divorced from reality that anyone would be foolish to actually believe the fables which you dreamed up in your head.

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

It is a dimension as vast as the space between his ears, and as timeless as infinity.

You can attack mme personally as much as you want but that will not answer the points which I made which demonstrate the those in the church at Rome are described by Paul as being heirs and joint-heirs with Christ.

You must actually believe that STP is correct when he says that those in the church at Rome were not saved nor were they members of the Body of Christ when Paul wrote his epistle to them.

How else can you explain the fact that you try to defend STP at every turn?

Do you believe that STP is right about those in the church at Rome or will you once again just run and hide and refuse to answer this question?

Danoh

You can attack mme personally as much as you want but that will not answer the points which I made which demonstrate the those in the church at Rome are described by Paul as being heirs and joint-heirs with Christ.

You must actually believe that STP is correct when he says that those in the church at Rome were not saved nor were they members of the Body of Christ when Paul wrote his epistle to them.

How else can you explain the fact that you try to defend STP at every turn?

Do you believe that STP is right about those in the church at Rome or will you once again just run and hide and refuse to answer this question?

Okay, heirs... that would be a reference to Jerry's pet peeve, what's her name - heir.

And joint-heirs, hmm, oh, okay - that would be Jerry's twin pet peeve - heir and STP...

Sheesh, close call there, for a sec; thought I might fail the Jerry-at-trick test...

(image of Danoh crossing himself)

Jerry Shugart

Okay, heirs... that would be a reference to Jerry's pet peeve, what's her name - heir.

And joint-heirs, hmm, oh, okay - that would be Jerry's twin pet peeve - heir and STP...

Sheesh, close call there, for a sec; thought I might fail the Jerry-at-trick test...

(image of Danoh crossing himself)

Your failed attempt at humor is just another example of changing the subject in the hope that no one will notice that you did not answer what I asked:

Do you believe that STP is right about those in the church at Rome not being saved and not being in the Body of Christ? Or will you once again just run and hide and refuse to answer this question?

Why should anyone trust the opinion of someone who refuses to make his beliefs known? Why would any Christian hide his beliefs?

Why do you not follow Paul when he said that he "kept back nothing that was profitable unto you" and "I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God" (Acts 20:20, 27)?

Last edited:

Danoh

Your failed attempt at humor is just another example of changing the subject in the hope that no one will notice that you did not answer what I asked:

Do you believe that STP is right about those in the church at Rome not being saved and not being in the Body of Christ? Or will you once again just run and hide and refuse to answer this question?

Why should anyone trust the opinion of someone who refuses to make his beliefs known? Why would any Christian hide his beliefs?

Why do you not follow Paul when he said that he "kept back nothing that was profitable unto you" and "I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God" (Acts 20:20, 27)?

Cause I am Neo - the guy in The Matrix :rotfl: