Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Weird thing to say wasnt it, i wonder why anna thinks christian marriage is rape.

She does. That is the feminist position. But it didn't stick with the population. So they tried a flanking maneuver with faggots and "gay marriage" to bring it down and have been fairly successful. She opposes marriage because God instituted it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
She does. That is the feminist position. But it didn't stick with the population. So they tried a flanking maneuver with faggots and "gay marriage" to bring it down and have been fairly successful. She opposes marriage because God instituted it.

What a bizarre thing to say. I never equated marriage with rape. You're willfully misrepresenting the point of this thread.

As I said before, I'm not interested in the opinion of an animal like you who would "bind" a child who resists being beaten, to "make them wish they had never resisted."

I'm also not interested in rehashing this thread. My reason for adding the post I did was to put Crucible's admission here that he was lying all along about who he was, since I figured the original post would probably be deleted, and it was. So without that quoted admission here, there would be nothing left to stand witness to the truth of what Rusha and others had been saying all along, despite the flak she got from a mod and people like sod who knew who he was and pretended he didn't, because it served his purpose to troll Rusha with the denial and to watch Crucible troll Rusha.

I'll say this much: This thread was posted to allow other Christians to counter what sod, Crucible and genuineoriginal insisted, which was that there's no such thing as spousal rape in a 'Christian' marriage. Thankfully, there were other Christians here who did just that.

If you'd read the thread at all, you'd know this. So either you didn't read it or you just want another reason to spew more hate. I despise you and all your fellow travelers, a nastier bunch of so-called Christians such as I've never seen anywhere else. You're a lousy witness for your faith, you're a bunch of animals who, if you find enough Biblical justification for your words and actions, you're willing to be every bit as vicious, callow, heartless and violent as you claim the "hellbound heathen" are.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Shove off, animal.

nick - i have a great idea for your next avatar!

Animal-Muppets.png

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Anna, you're combing sex with abusive behavior. That's why messing with you on this thread is so tempting. Should a spouse abuse their partner whether physically including sex or emotionally and psychologically that would not be permitted under the Christian's rule of life, the Law of Christ.

“Ye husbands, in like manner, dwell with your wives according to knowledge, giving honor unto the woman, as unto the weaker vessel, as being also joint-heirs of the grace of life; to the end that your prayers be not hindered.”
??1 Peter? ?3:7? ?ASV??
http://bible.com/12/1pe.3.7.asv

Anna, honey, the above passage is in reference to sexual knowledge of the wife's need for intimacy. Husbands are commanded to live with their wives in such a way that it is easy for the wife to satisfy her need for sexual intimacy with her husband. That means that if there is a problem with sex it is the husband that is not luvin his wife.
Thus your thread and its absurdities from the pns gallery.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What a bizarre thing to say. I never equated marriage with rape. You're willfully misrepresenting the point of this thread.
Anyone who reads you knows that unless they mean not to and you'll never reach anyone who is that invested in a distorted narrative.

My reason for adding the post I did was to put Crucible's admission here that he was lying all along about who he was, since I figured the original post would probably be deleted, and it was.
You're much better at recognizing the retreads than I am. Much better than a few who went out of their way to tell you how wrong you were. :)

So without that quoted admission here, there would be nothing left to stand witness to the truth of what Rusha and others had been saying all along, despite the flak she got from a mod and people like sod who knew who he was and pretended he didn't, because it served his purpose to troll Rusha with the denial and to watch Crucible troll Rusha.
That sounds about right.

I'll say this much: This thread was posted to allow other Christians to counter what sod, Crucible and genuineoriginal insisted, which was that there's no such thing as spousal rape in a 'Christian' marriage. Thankfully, there were other Christians here who did just that.
As many as were rational. As many as had hearts that worked and minds that were connected to them, sure. What amazes me about this place often enough is how out of step so many are with my fairly wide exposure to our faith. It's like trying to talk about dance moves with a room full of Mennonites.

Hey anna, you're loved here too. And if I've learned anything over my years (and you'd think I'd have to) it's that the love of one person trumps the anger of a dozen without breaking a sweat. So the people intent on hating you will have to bring numbers they never will raise to counter the regard and affection you have around here. :)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Rape is rape...

:thumb:

Great post, RBBI...

Self justification in sexual urges in or out of marriage is not Biblical...

If you gonna do the crime,
then do the time...

This is not a debatable topic...

Bible states the man does not rule his body, but the woman does...

If she says no, Bro, then it IS no...

It is not your call...

Get over it...

Arsenios

I said

1 Cor 7:4
4 The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does.
(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.