IS M.A.D. DOCTRINE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

There is a double standard to that that is practiced by the cult-like types :chuckle:

So, I haven't been around much of late, so I'm wondering something. Am I to assume by "cult-like types" you're speaking of all the threads that have been out accusing MADs of being like a cult. Or are you simply implying that some MADs are out of line with your personal version of it? You being the non-cult like and they being the real "cult-like".

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So, I haven't been around much of late, so I'm wondering something. Am I to assume by "cult-like types" you're speaking of all the threads that have been out accusing MADs of being like a cult. Or are you simply implying that some MADs are out of line with your personal version of it? You being the non-cult like and they being the real "cult-like".

He's the kind of guy that abhors being doubted or even questioned about his beliefs. He's arrogant, malicious, argumentative, pretentious, and has a whiny kind of animosity against those he doesn't much care for. He holds a grudge and is extremely ill-tempered.

glorydaz

He's the kind of guy that abhors being doubted or even questioned about his beliefs. He's arrogant, malicious, argumentative, pretentious, and has a whiny kind of animosity against those he doesn't much care for. He holds a grudge and is extremely ill-tempered.

He used to hide it better. ;)

musterion

He's been referring to pretty much all MADs as cultic, with his own doctrine (Richard Jordan's, really) as the measuring rod to judge us with.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If one doesn't share his version of MAD, they are considered, "Cult-like" to Danoh. He wishes for everyone to accept his teachings, as the ONLY teachings that count. If you dare to question him, you are immediately verbally chastised and insulted. You may even be "Exiled", to "CyberIsland."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Never mind Tam's ongoing feud with PJ and vice versa.
PJ and I have an ongoing feud?
News to me.
How bout you, [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] , did you realize that you and I are feuding?

Don't cha just love hearing all the rumors about yourself, so you can keep up with what you're doing?!!!!!

Danoh

Yes siree; GM is certainly he keeping his prophessed phony "promise to the Lord to ignore Danoh..."

Cult-like denial is what that is.

And you are the one who posted taking "great umbrage" when I pointed out a slight error to you - your assertion that "a dispensation is a time period."

That wasn't even a biggie, yet you got all bent out of shape about it - even Jerry did not get upset about that very thing sometime back when he asserted the same thing and heir pulled a Danoh and pointed out to him :chuckle:

From there, you just waxed worse and worse - you even mentioned a pm between you and I. Normally a big no-no in Tam's book but which she in her duplicity dropped and sided with you.

A pm between you and I, the content of which you not only revealed, but in a distorted form.

You and yours are just used to your collective double-standard.

As for my supposed holding of a grudge - more of you grace-less pretention - if I held a grudge I would not still be posting agreement with those posts I do agree with.

Danoh

He's been referring to pretty much all MADs as cultic, with his own doctrine (Richard Jordan's, really) as the measuring rod to judge us with.

Boy, you are just itching for me to go into names outside of TOL, aren't you; you hypocrite.

Yours is the very tactic used in Scripture against the Lord and Stephen.

You have a long wait.

The only issue I am taking issue with is your little collective's duplicity when faced with anyone you collectively disagree with and as a result; even lie about.

That is the cult-like stupidity I am addressing.

Very few MADs carry on that way.

Danoh

And yet, you jumped right in against me - neither knowing what was going on, nor bothering to give me the benefit of the doubt by asking me - how very...cult-like of you...

But hey, you wanna associate with the likes of the MAD fraud GM, and his elitest club buddies; have at it.

The fraud can't even keep his word when he tells one person or another they are on his ignore list.

What a poor witness you guys are on TOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.