Is Jesus still a human being

Right Divider

Body part
Assume? You can be in more than one place at a time? Jesus gave up that ability for eternity. We've already gone through this. There is no quadriaty. There is only the trinity. the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
So you really do think that the SPIRIT OF CHRIST is now contained in a single physical location... wow, that it ridiculous. The more you "teach us" the more whacked out you show your doctrines to be.

Gary K

Banned
I asked for book, chapter, and verse where the Bible says "His omnipresence is part of what he sacrificed to save us."

This verse does not support that.

Again, Book chapter and verse for where the Bible says "His omnipresence is part of what he sacrificed to save us."
You've never heard of implied reasoning. It's a valid form of reasoning otherwise we wouldn't have words in the English language like implied and inferred.

Right Divider

Body part
You've never heard of implied reasoning. It's a valid form of reasoning otherwise we wouldn't have words in the English language like implied and inferred.
Instead of continuing to make unsupported claims, make an argument. Show us the scripture that actually supports your claim. So far, you have done no such thing. But you have been shown scripture that directly refuted your claim.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

You presented one piece of evidence that is coincidental at best and claimed it supported your position.

The following analogy is what your argument amounts to:

You claim "all cars are red."

You present one red car as evidence.

One red car is consistent with your claim, but it does not prove your claim.

All it takes is for me to present one blue car to disprove your claim of "all cars are red."

Here is the blue car:

And they said to one another, “Did not our heart burn within us while He talked with us on the road, and while He opened the Scriptures to us?” So they rose up that very hour and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven and those who were with them gathered together, saying, “The Lord is risen indeed, and has appeared to Simon!” And they told about the things that had happened on the road, and how He was known to them in the breaking of bread. Now as they said these things, Jesus Himself stood in the midst of them, and said to them, “Peace to you.” But they were terrified and frightened, and supposed they had seen a spirit. And He said to them, “Why are you troubled? And why do doubts arise in your hearts? Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.” When He had said this, He showed them His hands and His feet. But while they still did not believe for joy, and marveled, He said to them, “Have you any food here?” So they gave Him a piece of a broiled fish and some honeycomb. And He took it and ate in their presence.

Gary K

Banned
John 1:47-51 (AKJV/PCE)​
(1:47) Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile! (1:48) Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee. (1:49) Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel. (1:50) Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these. (1:51) And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.​
Nathanael was not impressed that Jesus could see him with His eyes. Jesus did not call His physical vision a "great thing".
Jesus tells us that He did nothing on His own. It was the HS that showed Him Nathaniel under the fig tree.

Just like He could read the thoughts of the Pharisees.

Luk 5:22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, he answering said unto them, What reason ye in your hearts?

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus tells us that He did nothing on His own. It was the HS that showed Him Nathaniel under the fig tree.

Just like He could read the thoughts of the Pharisees.

Luk 5:22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, he answering said unto them, What reason ye in your hearts?

You're making up things. The scripture does NOT say that "the Holy Spirit showed Him".
You are dishonest even with yourself.

No doubt that you're trying to abuse this scripture:
John 5:17-19 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:17) ¶ But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. (5:18) Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. (5:19) Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

John 8:28 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:28) Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am [he], and [that] I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

None of this makes Jesus less than God. They simply say that Jesus and His Father are one!

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
You're making up things. The scripture does NOT say that "the Holy Spirit showed Him".
You are dishonest even with yourself.

No doubt that you're trying to abuse this scripture:
John 5:17-19 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:17) ¶ But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. (5:18) Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. (5:19) Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

John 8:28 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:28) Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am [he], and [that] I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

None of this makes Jesus less than God. They simply say that Jesus and His Father are one!
Whatever you say.