Is Jesus God?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Acts 4:10-12 King James Version (KJV)
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

This is one of the clearest statements that sets forth the one and only way to salvation. Only Christ can save, for He both created and sustained all things. He Himself has made this plain (John 14:6). As offensive as it may be to non-Christians, we must continually make it clear in our witness to them, for without Christ they are lost and bound for hell (Henry Morris Study Bible)
Yes it is clear, Jesus is God.

Isaiah 43:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

Hosea 13:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

God's Truth

Jesus is God.

This scripture speaks of Jesus the Lord who was and is and is to come; and this scripture calls him God Almighty.

Revelation 4:8
And each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around and within. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!"

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is a Creator Son of God, while here on earth he was both human and divine in one miraculous person. Jesus always spoke as being subject to the will of his Father while he himself is the Father of our creation. God the Father is our grandfather.

God's Truth

Jesus is a Creator Son of God, while here on earth he was both human and divine in one miraculous person. Jesus always spoke as being subject to the will of his Father while he himself is the Father of our creation. God the Father is our grandfather.

God the Father is our Father, not our "grandfather".

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
You're just about there, it's a matter of semantics, and so it's a matter of a distorted thought. God "anthropomorphized" Himself. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism We don't have to worry about improperly anthropomorphizing God, like every other Abrahamic religion does, God did that for us, and it shouldn't be surprising imo that it is a little complicated, but basically, God is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Spirit is God, and the Father, Son, and Spirit are God. When Peter said Matthew 16:16 he was confessing the Trinity.