Is Jesus God?

keypurr

Don’t go, keypurr.

I don’t spend much time in the religion forum but I’ve read your posts over the years and you’re a kind and gentle soul who has given of yourself to the community and why would they do that to you.

Please don’t go.

Because I disagree with traditional doctrines. They have yet to see what is written. They do not want their boat rocked. I understand as I was at one time like them. I became and agnostic and it was then I really started to see God and the son he sent. The mods will never understand the truth.

Thank you for your support and God be with you my friend.

keypurr

Prepared a body is different than 'created.' Find me one (1) scripture that says the Lord Jesus Christ is a 'created' being (not counting 'First born' that's not 'created). Go to it. Find it otherwise abandon it for 'conjecture' that no scripture says. Right?

:Z This might be one of those 'statements' that get you into trouble. 'Not educated [enough] in theology' seems condescending.

Have a good evening, Bob and contemplate the scriptures with me. -Lon

Lon, ALL IMAGES ARE CREATIONS. Need I say more? Heb 1;3, Col 1:15.

keypurr

Two "gods".... you never cease to amaze with your false and heretical doctrines.

Once again you display the fact that you do not read my posts. It is not I that has more than one God, I only have the same God that Christ has. Father forgive them for they would rather follow the traditions of Satan.

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Joh 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Who do you wish to believe? I will go with Christ, you do not.

keypurr

Two "gods".... you never cease to amaze with your false and heretical doctrines.

For your information a copy is never the original. An exact copy is a CREATION NOT GOD.

Your in deep darkness RD, time to wake up and stand up like a man who thinks.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I am sorry to leave my friend, but the mods asked me to leave this site, keep your love for God in your heart and never give up seeking truth. Thank you for the years we have shared on this site.
Because I disagree with traditional doctrines. They have yet to see what is written. They do not want their boat rocked. I understand as I was at one time like them. I became and agnostic and it was then I really started to see God and the son he sent. The mods will never understand the truth.

Thank you for your support and God be with you my friend.
Still waiting to hear back from Knight, but so far every other moderator I've asked has denied asking you to leave, and I know for a fact that I have not asked you to leave.

Why do you bear false witness against the TOL Staff?

Right Divider

Body part
For your information a copy is never the original. An exact copy is a CREATION NOT GOD.

Your in deep darkness RD, time to wake up and stand up like a man who thinks.
Once AGAIN... the WORD was GOD and the WORD as made FLESH. (John 1:1 & 1:14).

YOU'RE the one in darkness keypurr. Come out of the darkness and to the LIGHT.

The is no such thing "an exact copy of God".

Lon

Lon, ALL IMAGES ARE CREATIONS. Need I say more? Heb 1;3, Col 1:15.
Yes, you do, because you aren't thinking this through all the way. If you look in a mirror, you didn't 'create' that image, for instance.
You are demanding a 'image' be one way because you are committed to a mistruth and 'think' you must keep it. You don't. You JUST have to be faithful to your Creator and do as He says and think as He says. "He is the EXACT representation of the Father..." "I and the Father are (plural) One (singular)." Keep working on this. I know I'm right when it comes to this. You don't have to be a 'Trinitarian like me.' You do have to "be a Trinitarian like you." Another way: You simply have to believe all the scriptures and with me, understand what they "Exactly" say. "He is the Exact image of the Father."
It is a doctrine dear to you and in your blood, but if it needs adjustment, you should allow that to happen by God's hand.

Lon

Still waiting to hear back from Knight, but so far every other moderator I've asked has denied asking you to leave, and I know for a fact that I have not asked you to leave.

If he can see the problem of reading comprehension on this, we can hope he'll see it too in the scriptures as we try to show what Scripture comprehensively says about the Son. :up:

keypurr

Yes, you do, because you aren't thinking this through all the way. If you look in a mirror, you didn't 'create' that image, for instance.
You are demanding a 'image' be one way because you are committed to a mistruth and 'think' you must keep it. You don't. You JUST have to be faithful to your Creator and do as He says and think as He says. "He is the EXACT representation of the Father..." "I and the Father are (plural) One (singular)." Keep working on this. I know I'm right when it comes to this. You don't have to be a 'Trinitarian like me.' You do have to "be a Trinitarian like you." Another way: You simply have to believe all the scriptures and with me, understand what they "Exactly" say. "He is the Exact image of the Father."

It is a doctrine dear to you and in your blood, but if it needs adjustment, you should allow that to happen by God's hand.

AGAIN, EVERY IMAGE IS A CREATION. SHOW ME ONE THAT IS NOT.

If I stand in front of a mirror I see the image that I created.

God created his exact image, that image is a creation, the first of all creatures. For all things were created through it/him. Lon it is what it is you can not change it. God is a spirit and so is his Son, the Miltha. But one is God and one is a created FORM of God for it contained the fullness of the Father. One always existed, one did not for IT is a creation/creature.

God has bought me into his light Lon, I worked long and hard to seek the blessings he has given me.

keypurr

Once AGAIN... the WORD was GOD and the WORD as made FLESH. (John 1:1 & 1:14).

YOU'RE the one in darkness keypurr. Come out of the darkness and to the LIGHT.

The is no such thing "an exact copy of God".

You have no clue what is in John one. Think outside the church box.

Did you read Heb 1:3? Read it in a few translations.

Hebrews 1:3
(Bishops) Who beyng the bryghtnesse of the glorie, and the very image of his substaunce, vpholdyng all thynges with the worde of his power, hauing by him selfe pourged our sinnes, hath syt on the ryght hande of the maiestie on hye:
(ESV) He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
(ESV+) He is the radiance of the glory of God and R8the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. R9After making purification for sins, R10he sat down R11at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
(Geneva) Who being the brightnes of the glory, and the ingraued forme of his person, and bearing vp all things by his mightie worde, hath by himselfe purged our sinnes, and sitteth at the right hand of the Maiestie in the highest places,
(GNB) He reflects the brightness of God's glory and is the exact likeness of God's own being, sustaining the universe with his powerful word. After achieving forgiveness for the sins of all human beings, he sat down in heaven at the right side of God, the Supreme Power.
(ISV) He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact likeness of his being, and he holds everything together by his powerful word. After he had provided a cleansing from sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Highest Majesty
(KJV) Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
(KJV+) WhoG3739 beingG5607 the brightnessG541 of his glory,G1391 andG2532 the express imageG5481 of hisG848 person,G5287 andG5037 upholdingG5342 all thingsG3956 by theG3588 wordG4487 of hisG846 power,G1411 when he had byG1223 himselfG1438 purgedG4160 G2512 ourG2257 sins,G266 sat downG2523 onG1722 the right handG1188 of theG3588 MajestyG3172 onG1722 high;G5308
(Murdock) who is the splendor of his glory, and the image of himself, and upholdeth all by the energy of his word; and by himself he made a purgation of sins, and sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.
(NAS77) And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high;
(NASB) And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
(NASB+) N1And He is the radianceG541 of His gloryG1391 and the exactG5481 R1representationG5481 of His natureG5287, and N2 R2upholdsG5342 allG3956 thingsG3956 by the wordG4487 of His powerG1411. When He had madeG4160 R3purificationG2512 of sinsG266, He R4satG2523 downG2523 at the rightG1188 handG1188 of the R5MajestyG3172 on highG5308,
(NIrV) The Son is the gleaming brightness of God's glory. He is the exact likeness of God's being. He uses his powerful word to hold all things together. He provided the way for people to be made pure from sin. Then he sat down at the right hand of the King, the Majesty in heaven.
(NIV) The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
(NKJV) who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
(NRSV) He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact imprint of God's very being, and he sustains all things by his powerful word. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
(NRSVA) He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact imprint of God's very being, and he sustains all things by his powerful word. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
(YLT) who being the brightness of the glory, and the impress of His subsistence, bearing up also the all things by the saying of his might—through himself having made a cleansing of our sins, sat down at the right hand of the greatness in the highest,

keypurr

I do not bear false witness JR.

A box came on my screen and said leave this site, then added that my post might not be on the site.

No Name came with it but I think I know who sent it.

Lon

AGAIN, EVERY IMAGE IS A CREATION. SHOW ME ONE THAT IS NOT.
A mirror

If I stand in front of a mirror I see the image that I created.
:nono: God created you, the mirror is a reflection. It IS you in the mirror. When you move, he moves. You CERTAINLY did not create the image and are incapable. ONLY God is capable of creating your image. [/QUOTE]

God created his exact image, that image is a creation, the first of all creatures. For all things were created through it/him. Lon it is what it is you can not change it. God is a spirit and so is his Son, the Miltha. But one is God and one is a created FORM of God for it contained the fullness of the Father. One always existed, one did not for IT is a creation/creature.
Er 'firstborn of all creation' is not 'created.' It doesn't say that. "You prepared for me a body." It does say that, but He said He was with the Father before creation. It makes your idea impossible. The scripture calls Him Alpha and Omega. The scripture says "yesterday, today, forever the same." You have to account for every jot and tiddle, Bob. Every one.

God has bought me into his light Lon, I worked long and hard to seek the blessings he has given me.
It doesn't look like 'He' is behind your epiphany to me. I've also poured over these scriptures. For me: Some scriptures speak of the Son and Father as separate, and some, clearly, speak of them as one. I know there is Only One God. Likewise I know what John 20:28 says. The ONLY position that can make any sense of these is the triune position. It doesn't seek to explain it all. It seeks to believe it all. I 'want' to believe all of the scriptures without trampling a single one. "IF" you can show me any scripture I trample, I'd be obliged. Conversely, Arianism tramples John 1:1, John 10:30;14:9;20:28

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

With the exception of [MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION], whom I have not heard back from yet, all of the other moderators, including myself, have denied sending you such a message.

A box came on my screen and said leave this site, then added that my post might not be on the site.

Then how do you know it was a moderator?

You are bearing false witness, Keypurr, and this proves it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

With the exception of [MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION], whom I have not heard back from yet, all of the other moderators, including myself, have denied sending you such a message.

Then how do you know it was a moderator?

You are bearing false witness, Keypurr, and this proves it.

Making an accusation against the moderators without any evidence, especially in passing as if your claim has already been confirmed, is called bearing false witness.

Last edited:

keypurr

Making an accusation against the moderators without any evidence, especially in passing as if your claim has already been confirmed, is called bearing false witness.

Tell me JR, who has the power to send me screen notices?

I made no accusation about any one person. Your acting guilty.

Who ever did it I forgive them but I can not see the church leadership doing it. Bob and Knight are men who would not do it. In fifteen years on this site I never would have thought this would happen.