Gold Subscriber
If I take this you have said to me word for word
and ask 10 Christians if they agree it.

How many of them will say yes?

lol

lol

lol
Who cares?

What I said comes from the Bible, God's word. He, not you, not me, not any number of Christians, is the the final authority on matters such as this.

You're attempting to make an appeal to popularity. Truth is objective. It is not based on how many people believe something.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Try again

name 1 thing that every Christian will agree?
Your attempt at moving the goalposts has failed.

My answer remains the same.

As I said, all Christians will agree that the Father is God.

_000_

BANNED
Banned
Who cares?

What I said comes from the Bible, God's word. He, not you, not me, not any number of Christians, is the the final authority on matters such as this.

You're attempting to make an appeal to popularity. Truth is objective. It is not based on how many people believe something.

I will say that the Lord God cares about it.

_000_

BANNED
Banned
I have seen the Lord God
pass judgement on a many a soul
I have never yet seen Him
ask anyone their opinion.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Who cares?

I will say that the Lord God cares about it.

More goalpost moving.

Again, truth is objective, and is not affected by how many people believe it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
We shall see what the Lord God has to say about it.
Sure, we could do that, if you want to wait, but wouldn't you rather figure out the truth now, in case you have it wrong and it becomes too late to change your beliefs? Or even simply to confirm what you already "know"?

I would rather have my beliefs straight BEFORE I meet my Maker, rather than risk my eternal salvation because I think I know what is true.

But if you want to wait to find out, and keep falling back on this position, I have to ask, why are you even on a debate forum? Just to proselytize? To troll? What id your reason for coming here if you aren't even open to discussion of your beliefs?

_000_

BANNED
Banned
Sure, we could do that, if you want to wait, but wouldn't you rather figure out the truth now, in case you have it wrong and it becomes too late to change your beliefs? Or even simply to confirm what you already "know"?

I would rather have my beliefs straight BEFORE I meet my Maker, rather than risk my eternal salvation because I think I know what is true.

But if you want to wait to find out, and keep falling back on this position, I have to ask, why are you even on a debate forum? Just to proselytize? To troll? What id your reason for coming here if you aren't even open to discussion of your beliefs?

There is no wait.
This is already before Him.