Is it true that after you have studied Torah you know you are not a prophet?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Is it true that after you have studied Torah you know you are not a prophet?

Shalom.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I dont understand your question, perhaps you can reword what you are asking. Thanks.
I am just asking the question about after you have studied Torah do you know that you are not a prophet?

I have studied Torah. I still study Torah. I think that this is an interesting question.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
yes and can be many different things, what meaning are you using?
That is a good question. It is a good question because you asked it and because it is important.

However, I don't understand your question.

What is a prophet of God? I don't believe there is any other way to see this.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That is a good question. It is a good question because you asked it and because it is important.

However, I don't understand your question.

What is a prophet of God? I don't believe there is any other way to see this.

A prophet can denote messenger, teacher, one who sees and foretells future events etc.. What do you mean by it?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
???? What isnt appropriate? You arent making any sense. Is english a second language for you? Im being dead serious.
You may have been speaking of a false prophet or using the wrong definition of a prophet, or a definition that is wrong or inappropriate.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You may have been speaking of a false prophet or using the wrong definition of a prophet, or a definition that is wrong or inappropriate.

I gave all the uses of the word in scripture - again what meaning are you referencing with your thread, do you see yourself as a prophet and what meaning do you give to the word?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I gave all the uses of the word in scripture - again what meaning are you referencing with your thread, do you see yourself as a prophet and what meaning do you give to the word?
I believe that it is important to know where we get our definition of a prophet.

If we are talking about Torah, do we get our understanding from Torah?

TweetyBird

Have you studied the Torah?

Are you currently involved or engaged in Torah study?

Do you study the Torah? Do you study Torah?

Torah does not give understanding about what a prophet is. Once again, you are basing your belief system on the wrong covenant.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Torah does not give understanding about what a prophet is. Once again, you are basing your belief system on the wrong covenant.
I do not know why you say the things that you do.

Do you see any prophet mentioned in the Torah? My asking you this question may help you. You do not have to answer if you do not want to.

Shalom.

Jacob

TweetyBird

I do not know why you say the things that you do.

Do you see any prophet mentioned in the Torah? My asking you this question may help you. You do not have to answer if you do not want to.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nothing you write helps me and much less you. You have lifted Torah up instead of Jesus Christ.