• FOOLS-----23516

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I haven't really had a lot to do with GP, so I can't comment on her behaviour here on TOL.

I just know (from experience) that these types of threads don't help anyone.

To be blunt, this is disgraceful thread. shame on us. shame on posters who participate in this pole.

john w

Hall of Fame
To be blunt, this is disgraceful thread. shame on us. shame on posters who participate in this pole.

I'm just getting warmed up. Since you assert it is disgraceful, we must be correct.

"Salvation is a one time event, but it is a process to have your calling and election made sure."-GP

You can be saved one time, then lose it, and be re-saved, and this re-saving is also a one time event. Got it. Delusional. My evidence? Her "posts."

This Charming Manc

The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Divide that !

john w

Hall of Fame
The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Divide that !

"Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding." Prov. 17:28 KJV

I just one upped you. So there.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hardest I've laughed in WEEKS. Thanks, sissy!!!!:first:
takeabow.gif

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You guys are sure nasty. Many of you people prove how right I am for my claim of "ungodly main streamers".
You are one of the most ungodly and judgmental persons here!
You are constantly telling most of the members here that they are unchristian.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
You are proud of talking about insignificant things like what I am and what nationality I am? You are switching your arrow to something else because your despicable practice.

What you guys have been doing is despicable gang attacks. It is not of Jesus.

Who said anything about what you are or your nationality? Wow, meshak meshak meshak, everything is about meshak. Ginormous ego much? That's despicable man, you need more dignity in your faith, dog. Stop switching the arrows of jesus and such. You need more practice.

JonahofAkron

Who said anything about what you are or your nationality? Wow, meshak meshak meshak, everything is about meshak. Ginormous ego much? That's despicable man, you need more dignity in your faith, dog. Stop switching the arrows of jesus and such. You need more practice.

So this isn't the Meshak Show? It reminds of the Brak Show....but less funny.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You are trying to focus your nasty comments about me. It is cheap shot, dude.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How many nasty personal attack threads do you have to make?

I probably won't do as many as her, but I will try.

:mock: meshak....and have some more red.

I just know (from experience) that these types of threads don't help anyone.

Help? Her mouth must be stopped. I am hoping she is embarassed and hurt, and goes away for a while. Even just shuts it for a day or two.

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Imagine how crushed GnP would be if someone asked if she was Japanese. :nono: At least nobody went there.

We can be a little proud of our faith for that right?

She's Japanese?!?! :shocked:

No way! I won't believe it!

Status
Not open for further replies.