Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your pretentiousness is showing in many ways. You seem to believe you are true Christian and doing God's will. But all you are doing is mocking God and Jesus.

You are sad one.

Nice redirection. You said "white sepulchers", the bone boxes. Are you now going to admit you are wrong? Those people had a great appearance and were obedient. And you like other fools judge on outward appearance, rather than what comes out of the mouth.

G&P lives in a fantasy land, you are an evil demon.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Meshak is filling the woodshed with reports. The last time she did that she got an infraction herself. :chuckle:

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
It's cause his pic is John Smith from Last Man Standing. It makes him hardcore.

He no doubt uses Titus 1:10-11 as an excuse and as some charge to act the way he does. And yet, he goes directly against what is being said because he peddles nothing but idle conviction and distortion.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nice redirection. You said "white sepulchers", the bone boxes. Are you now going to admit you are wrong? Those people had a great appearance and were obedient. And you like other fools judge on outward appearance, rather than what comes out of the mouth.

Your response, and chance to rebut what an outward appearance is compared to the inside...

hahaha, you are real joker, evil calling others evil.

NickM is working very hard in neg repping me.:)

Your neg repping will not going to stop me, dude.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You fail at grasping metaphors.

No. You do. The outward appearance is pretty, but the inside is not. Are you saying my outward appearance to you is pretty? Calling perverts, perverts, and telling people they are going to hell is a thing of beauty?

You need to rethink.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Your response, and chance to rebut what an outward appearance is compared to the inside...

Pharisees were vicious clearly in their behaviors outwardly but Jesus still called them white washed and hypocrites because their were evil outside and inside both.

You cannot justify your vicious behavior using Jesus. This is blasphemy.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pharisees were vicious clearly in their behaviors outwardly but Jesus still called them white washed and hypocrites because their were evil outside and inside both.

Wow. Graceandpeace isn't the only one delusional. :cigar:

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
No. You do. The outward appearance is pretty, but the inside is not. Are you saying my outward appearance to you is pretty? Calling perverts, perverts, and telling people they are going to hell is a thing of beauty?

You need to rethink.

As I said, you fail at grasping metaphors.

Letsargue

Delusional of what!! - What is her delusion!! - If she is delusional, she must have a delusion!! - Can you say what her delusion IS, or is that your DELUSION!!

Paul -- 031912

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Delusional of what!! - What is her delusion!! - If she is delusional, she must have a delusion!! - Can you say what her delusion IS, or is that your DELUSION!!

Paul -- 031912

Read the opening post, slick.

Letsargue

I am voting yes. She makes up words and verses from scripture that don't exist, or go some place else.

:mock: whomster

delusional

de·lu·sion·al  /dɪˈluʒənl/ Show Spelled[dih-loo-zhuh-nl] Show IPA
adjective
1. having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions: Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill are delusional.
2. Psychiatry . maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness: He was so delusional and paranoid that he thought everybody was conspiring against him.

Sozo is going to have to reconsider his position on mental illness. :DK:

Is this the opening post!! - You seem to be just as delusional as the rest of the SMARTER THAN GOD PEOPLE!!

Paul -- 031912

Status
Not open for further replies.