Votes: 7 36.8%
  • FOOLS-----23516

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Pharisees were vicious clearly in their behaviors outwardly but Jesus still called them white washed and hypocrites because their were evil outside and inside both.

You cannot justify your vicious behavior using Jesus. This is blasphemy.

Was it that when you did it to Keypurr?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I voted "YES".
I've seen few mix-match scripture so incorrectly as the way she does.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned

That hardly constitutes an 'attack'. You cannot compare that to threads such as this which is offensive and meant to crap on a specific poster.

If someone is going to be a deviant, at least make it about something worthwhile such as the trolls on the site. There is absolutely nothing that warrants a thread such as this pertaining to G&P. The thing I find most ammusing is when trolls act as if they are justified in this meaningless rubbish right here.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That hardly constitutes an 'attack'. You cannot compare that to threads such as this which is offensive and meant to crap on a specific poster.

If someone is going to be a deviant, at least make it about something worthwhile such as the trolls on the site. There is absolutely nothing that warrants a thread such as this pertaining to G&P. The thing I find most ammusing is when trolls act as if they are justified in this meaningless rubbish right here.

What meshak did is exactly what she complained about here.

You got a lot of nerve yourself talking about trolling and making threads just to attack someone, remember your own that you made to attack sozo? http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81005

What happened to these sentiments btw - change your mind now?

I think it's the best move to make, honestly. I have no stock in this site, I have lost respect for it. Christians shouldn't have to deal with that bigotry, it's time that it finally gets brought out for what it is.

You all are siding with that piece of trash because you all are fake Christians yourselves.

I'm about to get banned because I just told the mods the same. It is all too clear why garbage like Sozo are so arrogant in insulting others., the mods are fine with it. This site is a joke and I can't believe I spent this much time on it without realizing how trashy you all are.

Meshak, Grosnick, I bid you all farewell. Find another site, you are wasting your time on here.

I'm kind of glad that this whole thing with SOZO went down. It has revealed the true image of this site. You all are pieces of garbage.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

You crapped on everyone, read my post again and your own words as reminder.

lol - i hope everyone goes and rereads that thread in light of what you just said. Hypocrite.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
What meshak did is exactly what she complained about here.

You got a lot of nerve yourself talking about trolling and making threads just to attack someone, remember your own that you made to attack sozo? http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81005

What happened to these sentiments btw - change your mind now?

Nope. You are still a pretentious little girl and Sozo is still a fake Christian.
That thread was a product of me reaching a breaking point after having been accused of such extremities and dealing with mindless trolls and people like you every moment on the site.

You all are so ridiculous that even at that, you do as you are doing now, trying to perform some reversal when it is abundantly clear that the most righteous thiing you all could do is simply shut your mouths.
But you all do not care about being blithering hypocrites and trollish beyond reckoning, so it's not surprising that it only keeps going.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81156

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Nope. You are still a pretentious little girl and Sozo is still a fake Christian.

You say i am a feminist, and now i am a little girl, which is it, i dont know any little girl feminists.
That thread was a product of me reaching a breaking point after having been accused of such extremities and dealing with mindless trolls and people like you every moment on the site.

Why did you come back then? You also said i was on ignore and youve bragged about that loudly and often. Are you a glutton for punishment?

You all are so ridiculous that even at that, you do as you are doing now, trying to perform some reversal when it is abundantly clear that the most righteous thiing you all could do is simply shut your mouths.
But you all do not care about being blithering hypocrites and trollish beyond reckoning, so it's not surprising that it only keeps going.

If thats so, why do you punish yourself this way your majesty?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Graceandpeace is delusional.

delusional

de·lu·sion·al  /dɪˈluʒənl/ Show Spelled[dih-loo-zhuh-nl] Show IPA
adjective
1. having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions: Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill are delusional.
2. Psychiatry . maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness: He was so delusional and paranoid that he thought everybody was conspiring against him.

This has run its course, and the point is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.