Is Calvinism Wrong?

john w

Hall of Fame
You're all heretics who follow false doctrines of men anyway,.....

church-logic_o_787403.jpg

Rosenritter

You missed it. Gramps brought it up. Of course, since you don't follow the thread, only reading your own jumbled, disjointed "posts"(loosely employed here), you'd not know that.

Now-take your seat, way in the back....A bit further back....Near the "exit" sign.

I think everyone else already walked away from this nonsense. That makes them the winners.

glorydaz

You might be the most ignored member of TOL... because if anyone is baited into replying back to you with even a tithe of your vitriol they are likely to get banned for bad behavior.

So you feel free to give your opinion about who the mods decide to ban? Are you hoping to egg them on?

glorydaz

You are bragging about your height? Want to brag about your eye color and the tint of your skin while you're at it? Maybe your gender? Why is a discussion of this sort taking up multiple pages? Whomever walks away from this absurdity first is the winner as far as I'm concerned.

And you're still here pretending you know John's motives? :rotfl:

Could it be that he was simply providing facts to a post...that was not addressed to you?

john w

Hall of Fame
John W can feel like a mob, but he isn't.

Love ya, GM....from one old geezer to another. :cheers:

Thanks, D of G. As you, and most know, including my mom, I am one of the sweetest, kindest, caring guys in the history of the world, and also extremely humble; but I am not kind, sweet, caring toward wolves, and wolf-ette's. I am saint John...I do not like wolves, wolf-ette's . I do not like them, saint John W I am. I would not like them here or there. I would not like them anywhere. I do not like them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like wolves, wolf-ette's, saint John W I am................................................

glorydaz

Thanks, D of G. As you, and most know, including my mom, I am one of the sweetest, kindest, caring guys in the history of the world, and also extremely humble; but I am not kind, sweet, caring toward wolves, and wolf-ette's. I am saint John...I do not like wolves, wolf-ette's . I do not like them, saint John W I am. I would not like them here or there. I would not like them anywhere. I do not like them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like wolves, wolf-ette's, saint John W I am................................................

And God forbid anyone should step between you and the wolf.

You might need a side kick to clear the way. :think:

Robert Pate

Banned

You are a deceiver, just like your Father the devil. You do not have the Holy Spirit. I have tried your spirit and it is not of God, 1 John 4:1.

glorydaz

You are a deceiver, just like your Father the devil. You do not have the Holy Spirit. I have tried your spirit and it is not of God, 1 John 4:1.

Which is what you say to anyone who tries to correct you in any way shape or form. I've watched you, Robert, so don't pretend like you are following scripture when you're actually accusing those who dare to correct you in any fashion whatsoever.

fishrovmen

Which is what you say to anyone who tries to correct you in any way shape or form. I've watched you, Robert, so don't pretend like you are following scripture when you're actually accusing those who dare to correct you in any fashion whatsoever.

It's worse than that. Anyone who even asks him a question is branded as a "heretic" or "void of the Holy Spirit" or "outside the faith" etc.

Robert Pate

Banned

All of my articles are about the saving work of Christ of which you and John W. know very little about.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yet you teach that Christ saving work failed to save multitudes for whom He did it for!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

If there was a forest fire and there was a swimming pool near by that you could jump into and be saved. Would you jump into it?

Something much worse than a forest fire is coming. Its called the judgment of God.

beloved57

If there was a forest fire and there was a swimming pool near by that you could jump into and be saved. Would you jump into it?

Something much worse than a forest fire is coming. Its called the judgment of God.
You still deny the Saving Death of Christ!

Robert Pate

Banned
You still deny the Saving Death of Christ!

You are hoping that God will push you into the swimming pool. Chances are you are going to stand on the edge of the pool and be roasted. Just like you are going into the judgment without a savior.