Is Calvinism Wrong?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Christ saves rebellious sinners by convicting them of their sins by the Holy Spirit. Faith comes by hearing and believing the Gospel. If you want to be saved you must hear and believe the Gospel.

"So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" (which is the Gospel) Romans 10:17.

Wrong on both points RP .

The word " believing " is a mistranslation .
And ,
The word " hearing " in Rom 10:17 is akoe in the Greek , a courtroom hearing .

So then Faith comes by " A " hearing , " A " hearing by the word of God , ( Jesus Christ ) .

We are the ones on trial not God and His Word .

But by all means , keep your deception growing .

beloved57

I have never taught that Christ can't save sinners.
That is your shtick.

I have taught that Christ WILL not save people that refuse to accept Him as Lord.

Luke 19:27
27 [JESUS]But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.[/JESUS]​

You teach that Christ will not save sinners. Thats just as bad since He's a Saviour from sin. Just think. Christ doesn't save some sinners because they are sinners.

beloved57

Christ saves rebellious sinners by convicting them of their sins by the Holy Spirit. Faith comes by hearing and believing the Gospel. If you want to be saved you must hear and believe the Gospel.

"So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" (which is the Gospel) Romans 10:17.

Its sinners that dont hear and believe the Gospel because they're sinners. So you believe Christ wont save sinners because they are acting like what they are sinners.

Robert Pate

Banned
Wrong on both points RP .

The word " believing " is a mistranslation .
And ,
The word " hearing " in Rom 10:17 is akoe in the Greek , a courtroom hearing .

So then Faith comes by " A " hearing , " A " hearing by the word of God , ( Jesus Christ ) .

We are the ones on trial not God and His Word .

But by all means , keep your deception growing .

I will stick with what the Bible says. The Bible makes sense, you don't.

Everyone that was saved in the New Testament were saved because the heard and believed the Gospel. This is why Paul wrote, "So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" (which is the Gospel)Romans 10:17.

I have beautiful feet, Romans 10:15. How about yours?

Robert Pate

Banned
Its sinners that dont hear and believe the Gospel because they're sinners. So you believe Christ wont save sinners because they are acting like what they are sinners.

Naaaaa, You have no spiritual understanding of spiritual things. On the day of Pentecost 8,000 Jews heard Peter's Gospel and believed, Acts 2:41 also Acts 4:4. There were probably 50,000 Jews there, but only 8,000 heard and believed.

beloved57

Naaaaa, You have no spiritual understanding of spiritual things. On the day of Pentecost 8,000 Jews heard Peter's Gospel and believed, Acts 2:41 also Acts 4:4. There were probably 50,000 Jews there, but only 8,000 heard and believed.
You act as though God penalizes sinners for being sinners. Christ came to save sinners, who reject Him like sinners do. What you believe, Christ will save you when you first stop being a sinner lol

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

beloved57

Everyone that was saved in the New Testament were saved because the heard and believed the Gospel. This is why Paul wrote, "So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" (which is the Gospel)Romans 10:17.

You teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost. Thats not the Gospel

beloved57

pate

On the day of Pentecost 8,000 Jews heard Peter's Gospel and believed, Acts 2:41 also Acts 4:4. There were probably 50,000 Jews there, but only 8,000 heard and believed.

Of course thats what happens when God through Christ saves you, He gives one ears to hear what the Spirit says Rev 2:7

[FONT=&quot]He that hath an ear, let him [/FONT]hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Matt 11:5

5 [FONT=&quot]The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

Matt 13:16

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But [/FONT]blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

The natural man cannot hear Gods words because there not of God as Jesus says to these jews Jn 8:43,47

43 [FONT=&quot]Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

[/FONT]
47 [FONT=&quot]He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

beloved57

Yes, that is what Jesus Christ Himself has taught us.

Mark 16:16
16 [JESUS]He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.[/JESUS]​

Ok. So Christ doesn't save sinners. A unbeliever who refuses to be baptized is acting like a sinner.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Well you can't say you weren't warned can you ?

The Greek language doesn't even have a word for the English word believe . The mistranslation not only stamped the word " believe " back into the Greek , where it never existed before , it's going to be the reason Christ will tell so many ," I never knew you " .

Robert Pate

Banned
Well you can't say you weren't warned can you ?

The Greek language doesn't even have a word for the English word believe . The mistranslation not only stamped the word " believe " back into the Greek , where it never existed before , it's going to be the reason Christ will tell so many ," I never knew you " .

HOGWASH!

The word "believe" appears in the Bible hundreds of times. In the Greek, Strong's Concordance, word #G4100 means to trust in, rely upon, to have faith in, to believe upon.

You can trust the KJV of the Bible. 47 Christian scholars worked on the translation from Greek to English for years. There may be some minor errors, but the Gospel and justification by faith are 100% accurate.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
HOGWASH!

The word "believe" appears in the Bible hundreds of times. In the Greek, Strong's Concordance, word #G4100 means to trust in, rely upon, to have faith in, to believe upon.

You can trust the KJV of the Bible. 47 Christian scholars worked on the translation from Greek to English for years. There may be some minor errors, but the Gospel and justification by faith are 100% accurate.

Like I said , your choice to put the blinders on .

You quoted the Strongs , but left out the disclaimer it begins with . It says " pisteuo means " NOT " just to believe ."

Your welcome for the most important information you'll ever receive in this life . You and your household .

beloved57

HOGWASH!

How do you believe in Christ when you teach sinners He died for are still lost in their sins as though His redeeming death did nothing to save them?