ECT IS ACTS 2:38 and verse 39 MISUNDERSTOOD , YES IT IS !!

Interplanner

You're kidding of course. That means out of all the 150 psalms, they get stuck like a broken record saying this #83 is THE one that applies to the modern situation. The apostles may have spent most of their time in 2, 16 and 110, but the modern prophecy experts see #83 and nothing else. Glom is to be irrational.

SaulToPaul 2

You're kidding of course. That means out of all the 150 psalms, they get stuck like a broken record saying this #83 is THE one that applies to the modern situation. The apostles may have spent most of their time in 2, 16 and 110, but the modern prophecy experts see #83 and nothing else. Glom is to be irrational.

I don't understand the point you intend to make.

Interplanner

To glom is to attach oneself to something irrationally or in an emotion-based way without proper reasons.

Are you saying you are not aware that the top three Psalms used by the apostles when preaching Christ were 2, 16 and 110?

SaulToPaul 2

To glom is to attach oneself to something irrationally or in an emotion-based way without proper reasons.

Are you saying you are not aware that the top three Psalms used by the apostles when preaching Christ were 2, 16 and 110?

If so, what's your point? I was talking about Zech 12 not being fulfilled in the past.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Paul's ministry started when Paul was called. There is nothing in Paul's calling that changes the course of salvation for anyone.

Yes it did. Before Paul the gentiles were not seen as able to possess salvation without converting to Judaism. Faith in Christ, was the ventral message of Paul. Why there is two 'good news' is the jews have a promise from God to be saved even if they deny Jesus, as the Christ, until later.

SaulToPaul 2

Yes it did. Before Paul the gentiles were not seen as able to possess salvation without converting to Judaism. Faith in Christ, was the ventral message of Paul. Why there is two 'good news' is the jews have a promise from God to be saved even if they deny Jesus, as the Christ, until later.

Moreover, Paul's calling and message allowed for blasphemers of the Holy Ghost to be saved...as Paul himself was. He was the first, and a pattern in this regard.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Moreover, Paul's calling and message allowed for blasphemers of the Holy Ghost to be saved...as Paul himself was. He was the first, and a pattern in this regard.

I knew this, and yet seem to not fully understand; was it the salvation though Christ and renewed/given Grace, or is it more complex?

BTW: The hamburger was very good. It would be nice to have one everyday, but I would get way to fat if I did.

SaulToPaul 2

I knew this, and yet seem to not fully understand; was it the salvation though Christ and renewed/given Grace, or is it more complex?

BTW: The hamburger was very good. It would be nice to have one everyday, but I would get way to fat if I did.
By identifying Paul (and us) in his death, burial, and resurrection he was able to save even Paul the blasphemer...apart from any covenant promises.

It's wondrous.

Danoh

By identifying Paul (and us) in his death, burial, and resurrection he was able to save even Paul the blasphemer...apart from any covenant promises.

It's wondrous.

How is then that you assert the Galatians were under the Abrahamic Covenant?

SaulToPaul 2

How is then that you assert the Galatians were under the Abrahamic Covenant?

Their hearing it was because of the promises to Abraham, they were blessed with having it preached to them.
When it was preached to us, it was not because we were due a blessing.

Danoh

Their hearing it was because of the promises to Abraham, they were blessed with having it preached to them.
When it was preached to us, it was not because we were due a blessing.

Thanks for the feedback :)

So what blessing were they due and why?