Increased knowedge provided now, in the time of the end of one 2000 year period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurucam

Genuineoriginal is anti-the Holy KJV N.T. Make your own judgment and do what you must

Genuineoriginal is anti-the Holy KJV N.T. Make your own judgment and do what you must

No, the New Testament never says that Moses lied about the ten commandments.

You are telling a lie that God never gave Moses the Ten Commandments to give to the children of Israel.

Not surprising, that you would say the above, you are like Moses, you do not use great plainness of speech, you lie.

The Holy KJV N.T., Jesus Christ and Christians, tell truth. They all say that Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away (i.e. abolished):
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we (i.e. Jesus, Paul and Christians) use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

The Holy KJV N.T., Jesus Christ and Christians say that Moses fooled-up the Jews when he gave them ten commandments.

The Holy KJV N.T., Jesus Christ and Christians say that Moses neglected to tell the Jews that the ten commandments are not God's eternal laws. Moses did not tell them that the ten commandments must eventually be done-away-with.

In the clearest possible but yet, civil manner the above say that Moses did not bring truth he simply gave the ten commandments (without full disclosure and in a deceptive manner). Only Jesus Christ brought truth. John is saying the same thing:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The Holy KJV N.T. say: 2000 odd years ago, Jesus came (in the flesh) to destroy 'him who had the power of death that is the devil'.

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The Holy KJV N.T. say: Jesus identified that the ten commandments, which was ordained to be onto life was actually onto death:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The Holy KJV N.T. and Jesus identified the ten commandments to be the ministration of death and Jesus did away-with (destroyed/abolished) the ten commandments and replaced them with both His Spirit and God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments:

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

Fact is, those who can serve in the newness of spirit (i.e. not Genuineoriginal) are instructed by Jesus and the Holy KJV N,T., that, they are delivered from the 'thou shall not covet commandment' (and by the extension the ten commandments) and now they must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Clearly Genuineoriginal is a 'spiritually dead' person (one of the dead). Clearly he is not given by God to know or get truth and he certainly do not have truth which is the anchor of the New covenant that is without the ten commandment. The New covenant is to be led by the Spirit of Jesus with liberty to transgress the ten commandments.

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

There is no room for foolish people, who cannot understand simple and clear words from the Holy KJV N.T., among the chosen few authentic Christians.

The simple, clear and literal words in the Holy KJV N.T. are used here to expose foolish people (false prophets like Genuineoriginal) who are pretending to be Christian and attempting to misled many unsuspecting people who simply seeking truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

It is time to recognized the false prophets among you. They are many:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Genuineoriginal, who claims to be a Christian, has posted on this thread. This is all good and O.K.. This exposes Genuineoriginal for all to make his or her own judgment, at this time.

Genuineoriginal is clearly corrupting the Holy KJV N.T.. In very bold but totally foolish and convoluted rhetoric he denies very clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T..

Genuineoriginal remind me of poor, suffering and simplistic 'Jehovah witnesses' who come to my door to 'show me the light', while their leaders live like kings in castles built and upheld by their church and their donations.

Fact is, Genuineoriginal is free to make-up 'his own thing'. He is free to come-up with his own ideas and his own righteousness. However, such a one must be 'man' enough to stand on his own. He cannot claim to be Christian and ride on the works (and back) of Jesus while openly denying Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T..

Do not encourage and be tolerant of, false prophets and unawares false spying brethren (like Genuineoriginal). You will, even as a by-stander, pay very dearly for your own complacency. Jesus will not confess you to God.

One's most preliminarily requirement is to 'call a spade a spade' while one is alive, so that when one dies it (i.e. a spade) is not used to bury one in hell.

Aspiring Christians must seek to be and must be well practiced in being bravely forthright. Only this will actualize one to know truth from the Spirit of truth.

It is absolutely necessary to recognize what the Holy KJV N.T. say. This is the only way to protect yourself from false prophets and unawares false spying brethren, who must be and is, within the very core of what passes for Christianity every where (including in the biggest supposed Christian institutions).

Run away from the masses. Find yourselves among a chosen few. Recognize only the literal words in the Holy KJV N.T.

Ignore every one whose ideas are not totally, the literal words in the Holy KJV N.T.

The gate is narrow and way straight. The straight gate and narrow way is the literal words in the Holy KJV N.T.

Know, without doubt, that all who seek to interpret and explain the Holy KJV N.T. to you must be false prophets and unawares false spying brethren, who invariably corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. and who are wittingly or unwittingly, serving Satan.

Satan is cunning. He will not allow anyone to use the Holy KJV N.T. on his/her own. Fact is people who interpret the Holy KJV N.T. are simply parroting what their corrupt antichrist leaders fed to them. There is absolutely no need to interpret the Holy KJV N.T..

The Holy KJV N.T. is literally correct and literally intact. It has every thing that one needs to be Enlightened in Christ. And there are absolutely no contradictions in the Holy KJV N.T. . . . when one can 'see' this truth, one has finally reached, enlightenment in Christ. Then one will realize (first hand) that there is no need for interpreting (i.e. changing the literal words in) the Holy KJV N.T.

The above is the message of truth, for the time of the end, that is now at hand.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

The Holy KJV N.T., Jesus Christ and Christians say that Moses fooled-up the Jews when he gave them ten commandments.
You are a liar.
The New Testament does not say any such thing.

Fact is, those who can serve in the newness of spirit are instructed by Jesus and the Holy KJV N,T., that, they are delivered from the 'thou shall not covet commandment' (and by the extension the ten commandments) and now they must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.
You are mistaking being delivered from the curse of the law as being delivered from the commandments of the law.

If you love God, you will keep His commandments.

1 John 5:2-3
2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.​

If you love sin, you will sin by transgressing the law.

1 John 3:4
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.​

What did Jesus actually say about transgressing the commandments?

Matthew 5:19 [JESUS]Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.[/JESUS]​

Gurucam, you are breaking the commandments and teaching men to break the commandments to drag others down to your level.
You will never be called great in the kingdom of heaven by those actions.

Gurucam

Genuineoriginal, No need to argue. All have been said.

Genuineoriginal, No need to argue. All have been said.

Genuineoriginal,

No need to argue. All have been said.

You are free to esteem what you want.

Others are free to choose. In fact each person is free to choose what he or she perceives to be truth.

The sad fact is that, the Holy KJV N.T. says that: only a chosen few will actually know, get and follow truth. That is, the Holy KJV N.T. says that: only a chosen few will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Out of kindness and compassion, the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., seek to caution a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics.

The likes of Genuineoriginal ignore and cover up the above revelations so as to justify the ideologies of a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics.

All the Holy KJV N.T. has said for 2000 odd years is that, if one is in the camp of either a billion strong traditional Christians or a billion strong Catholics, one cannot be and is not, among the chosen few.

My post are simply literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T.. They are aimed to awaken readers to the literal truth in the Holy KJV N.T.. I offer and post no interpretations of the Holy KJV N.T.

Unlike Genuineoriginal, I do not post my ideas. I have no desire to teach or interest in, teaching, Christianity to any one. Jesus and Paul did a good job of leading people to the path to Christianity. I simply and literally quote their words from the Holy KJV N.T.

If one teaches Christianity by way of changing (interpreting) the literal words in the Holy KJV N.T. one is held responsible for one's own mistakes (misrepresentation of the Holy KJV N.T.) and one is also held responsible for misguiding those who take one seriously. One is held responsible for the mistakes of those one teaches.

Very serious responsibilities goes with being a teacher. Authentic Christian teachers are much fewer than the chosen few Christians. Authentic Christian teachers do not simply read and understand scriptures. Authentic Christian teachers are spiritually aware and discern truth directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, through their own heart. This is to know things by inspiration of God and not by going through the teachings of other humans. This is the basic requirement to be a Christian teacher:

2 Timothy: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The chosen few know that truth cannot be had from scriptures. The following is how the chosen few gets All Truth from the Spirit of Truth, Who is also the Spirit of Jesus and the Spirit of Intercession:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he (the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Few achieve the above actualization and communion. Fact is millions, who do not have the above actualization and communion, are teaching Christianity. They are simply read and understand people. They simply do letter discernment which killeth. They are not inspired (i.e. they are not even spiritually awakened). These millions wittingly or unwittingly, misrepresent the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

The above people are the false prophets who deceive billions (of traditional Christians and Catholics). These teachers can be either witting or unwitting false prophets. However at any event and at all events, they are responsible for the deceptions which they teach. They are simply fools, who rush in where angels fear to thread. Jesus foresaw that many false prophets will rise and decieve many. This is simply the way Jesus foresaw it and this is simply the way it turned out.

On the other hand, if one accepts and uses the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., as is, (i.e. literally) and one promotes the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. as they are stated literally, one cannot be held responsible even for one own action and certainly not for the actions of anyone else. One has not taken it upon himself to adjust or correct the Holy KJV N.T.. This protects one.

Fact is, fools rush in to interpret/correct the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

I have no wish to be a fool. And I have no wish to be responsible for the actions of others. I recognize that I have infirmities. Therefore I can add nothing to the words in the Holy KJV N.T.. I simply accept the words in the Holy KJV N.T., as they are written. And I post them in this manner, only.

For example:

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

Quite literally and clearly the above say that the ten commandments which were engraved and written in stone are the ministration of death. It also say that the ten commandments were glorious. However this glory was to be 'done away'. Then the above was followed-up with:

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Quite literally and clearly the above say that Jesus and Paul used great plainness of speech whereas, Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews. Moses did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments were not God's eternal laws. Moses did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments must eventually be abolished.

Also the follow-up revelations is provided:

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Quite literally and clearly the above say that, 2000 odd years ago, Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit. Since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus and where this Spirit is, there is liberty.

I have simply quoted the above, as they are. I have also quoted the following:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The above say that there are two kinds of people. There are those who are under the ten commandments and there are those for whom the ten commandments are abolished. This must be so because Jesus did away with the ministration of death that was engraved and written in stone (i.e. the ten commandments).

Therefore it is clear that what so sever the ten commandments say are applicable only to those who choose to stay under the ten commandments and are not applicable to those who choose to be led by the Spirit of Jesus.

Therefore what thing so ever the law says, is clearly what thing so ever the ten commandments says, it say only for those who are under the ten commandments. Because there are the chosen few (authentic Christians) for whom the ten commandments were done away with and are not under the ten commandments.

The laws of sin and death are also the ministration of death that were engraved and written in stone are the ten commandments. And in no uncertain terms the Holy KJV N.T. says that Jesus did away with (abolished/destroyed) the ministration of death that were engraved and written in stone (this is the ten commandments). And Jesus replace the ten commandments with His Spirit which is the Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth.

The Holy KJV N.T. stated that the above applies only the few who choose to follow Jesus. The above does not does not apply to those who choose to remain under the ten commandments. And indeed a billion or so traditionally Christians and a billion or so Catholics choose to be under the ten commandments. Therefore the curse of the ten commandments applies to them.

There is no aim to pervert the free choice of the masses. Mine is simply a literal offering of the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

The revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. must be make known openly, because a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics were denied, deprived and prohibited from reading the Holy KJV N.T. at all or without previous antichrist conditioning by false prophets.

A billion or so traditionally Christians and a billion or so Catholics cannot be the chosen few who actually found the truth (i.e. the straight gate and narrow way) in the Holy KJV N.T.. They would be the billions of deceived people who do not know scriptures and the power of God.

Mark 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

To not know the power of God and Truth is to be the dead who bury their dead. These are people who never got the message in scriptures (i.e. the Holy KJV N.T.).

Jesus, Paul and the Holy KJV N.T., say that All Truth cannot be had from scriptures. To know scriptures is to know this truth. The scriptures are the letters which killeth. That is, if anyone believe and use the scriptures as truth the scriptures become (for such people) the letters which killeth.

To know scriptures is to know exactly what are the scriptures, i.e. the Holy KJV N.T. are about. The scriptures (the Holy KJV N.T. and the O.T. etc) are not any source for truth. These were not given to bring or give truth.

The physical Jesus, the physical Paul and the scriptures (i.e. the Holy KJV N.T.) are nothing more than instruction manuals which are given to tell those people how and where to get All Truth.

The physical Jesus, the physical Paul and the scriptures (i.e. the Holy KJV N.T.) say that All Truth can come only from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession through an intuitive/spirit connection between each person's own heart and the the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession.

The above is all that the physical Jesus, the physical Paul and the scriptures (i.e. the Holy KJV N.T.) are given to deliver.

The billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are the not-chose masses who have not learnt to get All Truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through their own heart. They are under the ten commandments which are onto to death. That is, those who, in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are made and kept spiritually dead. One who is spiritually dead cannot have communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through their own heart.

Therefore what so sever the ten commandments say, this applies only to those who choose to remain under the ten commandment and does not apply to aspiring Christians and Christians who can be led directly by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within each of their own hearts. And who has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that those who can be and are led by the Spirit of Jesus has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandment. These are the chosen few who actually follow Jesus.

However the ten commandments are not done away with for others. The ten commandments are not done away with for those who discern wisdom in the ten commandments. God is not mocked. If one discern wisdom in he ten commandments, even in the least manner, the ten commandments applies to them. That is, those who, even in the least way, discern wisdom in the ten commandments are under the ten commandments. And what so ever the ten commandments say, it say only for those who who are under the ten commandments.

What so ever the ten commandments say it do not apply to aspiring Christians and Christians.

If, like Genuineoriginal, one discern wisdom in the ten commandments, then one is under total obligation to uphold all the ten commandments perfectly or one will fall short of the glory of God and be delivered to hell.

On the other hand if one gains the actualization to discern and be led by the Spirit of Jesus, one as God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments. And one becomes a child of God. One is also glorified by God and one has gains eternal life and inherits God's kingdom of heaven.

The above people are chosen by God to be conformed to the image of Jesus. They are conformed to Jesus Christ. They are Christians. They are predestine to be the first born in authentic Christians homes. Since they are predestine by God, they are are called by God to be the Christian leaders in those homes. And they are justified to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve their spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. And when they transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus/spirit of Truth, they are glorified by God:

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

My post are aimed at awakening unsuspecting and innocent reader to posters (like Genuineoriginal), who are pushing antichrist and anti-the Holy KJV N.T. ideas in the name of Christianity and the Holy KJV N.T..

Clearly such people are false prophets.

At the end of it all, every one will make their own judgement and choice as to who or what they follow.

The facts are laid bear. More debate seem not necessary. Reader can now easily make an informed choice (one way or the other).

One can stay among billions or remove themselves from among billions and become one among the chosen few.

Only a chosen few have any possible chance of knowing truth and inheriting eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven. A billion traditional Christians and a billion Catholics have no chance of being the chosen few.

All that the Holy KJV N.T. and Jesus and Paul and John have always been saying in unison, to a billion traditional Christians and a billion Catholics is: wake-up to truth as clearly and literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T., you have been deceived by false prophets. You are also pawns of false prophets.

Genuineoriginal will try to accredit those revelations to me. This is dishonest attempt at deception. He cannot boldly deny that Jesus, Paul and the Holy KJV N.T. say, very clearly, that only a few will find the straight gate and narrow way to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven, so Genuineoriginal will claim that that is my teaching.

Fact is I have simply literally quoted the Holy KJV N.T. and taken them for precisely what they literally says . . . and reader you should do the same. Infirmities

Do not let lame old infirmity-filled Genuineoriginal 'show you the light'. Go directly to Jesus, Paul and Holy KJV N.T. to be shown the light. This is where the chose few get the path to light.

Jesus, Paul and the Holy KJV N.T. says that we all have infirmities, however Jesus provided His Spirit to help every one out of his or her infirmities. One is instructed to search one's own heart to discern what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do.

There is no provision for the likes of Genunieoriginal to teach any one. The idea of any human teaching any one, Christianity, is an old O/T/ten commandments/Mosaic ideology. This is not the N.T./Spirit and spirit based/Christian/Jesus tradition.

Fact is, the Spirit of Truth, Who is also the Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Jesus Who brings All Truth.

Jesus' revelation and instruction to aspiring Christians and Christians is that only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession bring All Truth. This Spirit of Truth, Who is also the Spirit of Jesus and the Spirit of Intercession, was made available only after the physical Jesus was crucified and he rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body. This means that what the physical Jesus and Moses gave or brought are not truth.

Truth was hid from those people until the Spirit of Truth became available to them. The Spirit of Truth became available to those people only after Jesus came to earth in a human physical body and was crucified and rose to heaven clad only in His Spirit body. This was just 2000 odd years ago. This is another revelation (from the Holy KJV N.T.) which confirm that the ten commandments are not anchored on truth.

In additional to the above Jesus instruct that one search one's own heart to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do. What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is truth. And this come only from a direct and personal intuitive/spirit connection between one's own heart/spirit and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

Fact is this Spirit of Truth (Who brings All Truth) was made available to those people, only after Jesus came to earth in a human physical body ans was crucified and then rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body. The last thing that the physical Jesus revealed to the disciples is that: "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now". Jesus left it to the Spirit of truth to bring All Truth, after he (as the physical Jesus) left.

Fact is, the physical Jesus delivered no truth. It was simply not possible to deliver any truth (which makes one a Christian) in any physical manner. The scriptures cannot and do not contain any truth which can make one a Christian. The scriptures simply contain the instruction about how to get All Truth (which can make one a Christian).

I will add the literal revelations for the Holy KJV N.T. which say the above in very clear words.

Bottom line is, any one who seeks to get between you and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is Satan whose aim is to killeth you (spiritually) and deliver you to hell.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The path to Enlightenment in Christ. Please re-read post # 64.

The path to Enlightenment in Christ. Please re-read post # 64.

The path to Enlightenment in Christ.

As promised, I have added revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. to post # 64.

Please re-read post # 64. More revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. were added for increased clarity.

Gurucam

Genuineoriginal is a clear example of one who is deceived by false prophets.

Genuineoriginal is a clear example of one who is deceived by false prophets.

The Holy KJV N.T., say that only a few will be chosen, because only a few will find the straight gate and narrow way.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that people err when they do not know scriptures and the power of God:

Mark 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Therefore people do not find the straight gate and narrow and are not chosen because they err because they do not know scriptures and the power of God. This tells us that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be and are not, the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way. The Holy KJV N.T. say that this is so, because they err and they err because they do not know scriptures and the power of God.

However the billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics strongly and certainly believe that they know scriptures and the power of God. This cannot be so for two billion people.

Therefore, it is clear that they were totally deceived by false prophets who they gravely respect and accept as their teachers, popes and priests. There is just no other way.

Genuineoriginal is a clear example of one who is deceived by false prophets. He does not know scriptures (i.e. the Holy KJV N.T.). In fact, Genuineoriginal denies the Holy KJV N.T., at every turn.

I simply post the Holy KJV N.T., literally, as is. At every turn Genuineoriginal holds and posts ideas about Christianity that are totally contrary to the revelations in scriptures, (i.e. the Holy KJV N.T.).

Please make your own judgment and please make a wise choice.

Gurucam

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth

Colossians 1:26-27 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

The above say that, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were hid from those people until 2000 odd years ago with the advent of Jesus coming to earth in a human physical body.

The above say that even though Jesus brought the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to those people, for the first time, only the Saints (i.e. the disciples) were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. No one else were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that Jesus gave parable to everyone other than the twelve disciples. The above say that Parables were given to people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore rest assured that Jesus (who never defy God, His Father) did not hide the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in the parables which he gave to the masses.

In fact the above say that parable are give to the masses (all except the disciples) who hath not with the intent to take from them even that which they have.

The above say that the masses (everyone other than the disciples) got parables because they were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They were were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven because 'they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand'.

It is both sad and very alarming that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics all esteem use, invoke and/or promote parables.

In addition the above say that Jesus gave the mysteries to only the disciples in very private sessions among only them.

The very final mystery of God's kingdom of heaven, which Jesus delivered to only His disciples in a private session among only them is the following:

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

In Matthew above, Jesus has already told the disciples that He gave parables to the everyone other than them. And Jesus had already told the disciples (in private) that parables were given to the masses because they were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore all parables in the scriptures (i.e. in the Holy KJV N.T.) are worthless with respect to knowing the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Now, in the above John reports that Jesus tells the disciples (in private among only them) that there are many thing that he could not tell them. However more importantly, Jesus told the disciples that He had to go away by being crucified and rising to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body in order for the Spirit of Truth, Who brings All Truth, to become available to them.

Therefore Jesus has said that parables do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and Jesus went further to tell the disciples that the Spirit of Truth will bring All Truth only after he left. Therefore the final Christian message from Jesus is that All Truth comes (not from scriptures) but individually, privately and directly from the Spirit of Truth, Who is also the Spirit of Jesus. And this is achieved through an intuitive/spirit connection between one's own spirit and the Spirit of Truth Who is also the Spirit of Jesus, when one search his own heart:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he (the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that what things so ever the ten commandments says, it says only for those who are under the ten commandments.

The Holy KJV N;T. says that Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit. Therefore the Holy KJV N.T. say that those who choose to follow Jesus are not under the ten commandments. However those who choose to be under the ten commandments remain under the ten commandments.

Genuineoriginal is essentially foolish. He does not know or recognize the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

And he is corrupting the Holy KJV N.T. any way that he chooses.

The following confirms that the Spirit of Jesus dwells in one's heart and passes knowledge (i.e. passes All Truth):

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

Genuineoriginal is a clear example of one who is deceived by false prophets. He does not know scriptures (i.e. the Holy KJV N.T.). In fact, Genuineoriginal denies the Holy KJV N.T., at every turn.
First, none of the Disciples of Jesus used the King James Version New Testament. They wrote the Gospels and Epistles in Aramaic and in Greek.

Second, Jesus taught righteousness through correct interpretation of the laws that God gave to Moses to give to the children of Israel.

Third, Jesus and His Disciples taught righteousness through correct adherence to the Law that God gave to the children of Israel through Moses.

Fourth, False prophets teach others to transgress the Law and do the very things that caused God to condemn the children of Israel to Exile from the land of promise.

Fifth, You are one of those false prophets because you teach transgression of the Law.

Gurucam

You must be forthright.

Fact is two billion people on earth esteem use, invoke and promote the the new testament.

Are you saying that none of the N.TS. are reliable? Are you saying that the Holy KJV N.T. is not reliable?

If you are saying the above, then I cannot help you. I perceive that the Holy KJV N.T. is total and complete. It was put together under grace of God, i.e. by inspired people.

If you deny all the N.Ts. you make it possible to make-up your own things. I am not interested.

Obviously the Jews and other O.T. people (who killed Jesus and persecute Christians) will delight in writing or re-writing the Christian New Testament. They cannot be trusted to do so.

genuineoriginal

Are you saying that none of the N.TS. are reliable? Are you saying that the Holy KJV N.T. is not reliable?
You are the one saying that the Bible is not reliable by saying that Moses lied about the ten commandments and by saying that Jesus wants Christians to transgress the ten commandments.

If you deny all the N.Ts. you make it possible to make-up your own things. I am not interested.
That is what you have been doing.

Gurucam

Bewared of Genuineoriginal," the dangerous antichrist & anti-the Holy KJV N.T., one"

Bewared of Genuineoriginal," the dangerous antichrist & anti-the Holy KJV N.T., one"

You are the one saying that the Bible is not reliable by saying that Moses lied about the ten commandments and by saying that Jesus wants Christians to transgress the ten commandments.

That is what you have been doing.

You are very foolish and dishonest. You also very easily and effortlessly, bear false witness. In fact, you lie so spontaneously to promote your antichrist ideas:

Once again (and as always) I post only the literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

As clear as day, in the following, the Holy KJV N.T. confirmed that the ministration of death that were written and engraved in stone was once glorious, however this glory was done away (2000 odd years ago).

You lie to yourself and to others by claiming that the above does not refer to the ten commandments.

Fact is, in all revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., there is only one and only one, set of laws which were written and engraved in stone. These are the ten commandments. Therefore the ministration of death that were written and engraved in stone are nothing other than the ten commandments.

The above say that the ten commandments are the ministration of death and the glory of the ten commandments was done away with. Also the above say that Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit.

The above also say that "the Jews could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance".

The above say that the Jews could not look steadfast at Moses face, when he gave the ten commandments. That is, the Jews were not allowed to see Moses face when he gave the ten commandments. Moses hid his face.

One or more follow-up verses explain what is meant by, "the Jews could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance":

The following say that Moses did not use a straight face when he gave the ten commandments.

More precisely the following say that Jesus and Paul used great plainness of speech, however Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews. This conveys that Jesus and Paul spoke the truth. However Moses did not speak the truth, he lied.

The following also tell us what Moses lied about. Moses lied about the ten commandments. Moses did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments are not God's eternal laws. Moses did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments must eventually be abolished. Since the ten commandments must eventually be abolished they cannot be God's eternal laws. Since the ten commandments are not God's eternal laws they were obviously made-up and given by Moses, himself:

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we (i.e. Jesus and Paul) use great plainness of speech:

John also confirmed that Truth came by Jesus and not by Moses in the following revelations:

John 1:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

The above says with total clarity that Jesus is the truth. The above also say that truth came with Jesus and not Moses. The above also say that the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth. Again Jesus is the truth, therefore the Spirit of Truth is literally the Spirit of Jesus.

The above also say that before Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body, 2000 odd years ago, the Spirit of Truth Who brings All Truth, was not available because, 'the world could not receive this Spirit. This is stated as plain as day and totally literally, in the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Genuineoriginal, you deny the above and lie about the above literal and plain revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. You are the worse and you are a dangerous deceiver.

I am pretty sure that you also foolishly believe that Jesus rose to spirit heaven in his physical body, in total denial of the above revelations from the Holly KJV N.T.

I did not say the above. Unlike Genuineoriginal, I do not deny (or interpret) the above revelations so as to modify them to fit other foreign ideas. The above are the literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

There is no place for or mention of, Moses in the above revelations, which tell about truth and who is truth and from whom truth come to humans and how truth comes to humans.

Genuineoriginal is trying to corruptly sneak in Moses among the credits which are given by God to only Jesus. This is purely trickery . . . as practiced by O.T/mosaic people who killed Jesus and persecuted Christians:

1 Thessalonians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (i.e. Jesus, Paul and other Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Moses has nothing to do with Truth and the Spirit of Truth. Jesus is the the truth, the way and the life. Jesus is 'the truth'. Moses is not the truth. Truth came with Jesus and not Moses. And Jesus is also the Spirit of Truth who bring All Truth. Moses cannot be and was not any Spirit of Truth. Before the advent of Jesus coming to earth in a human physical body all those people were spiritually dead. They could not be given and were not given by God to know anything about spirit and Spirit.

The above revelation form the Holy KJV N.T. literally, clearly and simply say that Moses was not given by God to tell the truth. This is because the people who Moses led were not given by God to get truth. They simply could not discern the Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth.

In fact before the advent of Jesus on earth in a human physical body, the world could not receive the Spirit of truth, because the people in that area of earth, could not seeth him (i.e. could not discern the Spirit of truth), neither could they knoweth him (the Spirit of Truth).

The people who Moses led were simply not given by God to know or get truth. Moses was in charge of those people and he simply fooled them up with the ten commandments.

It is therefore a very grave deception which is actively perpetrated by O.T./Mosaic people (like Jews etc. and including Genuineoriginal and his likes. Their aim has away been to corruptly equate Moses to Jesus. They have openly said that Jesus is no (only begotten) 'Son of God'. They say that Jesus was simply an ordinary man like Moses.

The above people are the false prophets and unawares false spying brethren who for the past 2000 odd years have by denying weak and unsuspecting aspiring Christians, their God gives right to be authentic Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Thank God that O.T./Mosaic/10 command/Jews had nothing to do with the Holy KJV N.T.

Thank God that O.T./Mosaic/10 command/Jews had nothing to do with the Holy KJV N.T.

Thank God that O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people, like the Jews, had nothing to do with the Holy KJV N.T.. If they were involved in complying the Holy KJV N.T., they would not have included their serious transgression of the ten commandments and the following seriously damning revelation about themselves:

1 Thessalonians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (i.e. Jesus, Paul and other Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

It is very clear (from the above revelation) that the Jews of 2000 odd years ago knew that the ten commandments were not given by God but were given by Moses because they transgress the 'thou shalt not kill commandment' to suit their own will and own whim.

It is very clear that the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Jews did not compile the Holy KJV N.T., and it is obviously good that the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Jews did not have any thing to do with Holy KJV N.T..

It is painfully and clearly obvious (from revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.) that the Jews denied, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus and persecuted Paul and other Christians because Jesus confirmed that Moses lied about the ten commandments. And because Jesus confirmed that Moses did not tell them (i.e. the Jews) that the ten commandments must eventually be abolished. And because Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit. These things offended the Jews and this is why the Jews (who were O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people) denied, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus and persecuted Paul and other Christians:

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we (i.e. Jesus and Paul) use great plainness of speech:
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

In no uncertain terms Jesus confirmed that 1.) the ten commandments are the ministration of death, 2.) the ten commandments are onto death, and 3.) the ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'. The ten commandments are totally about (spiritual) death. The ten commandments are literally (spiritual) death and a curse. This is about 'letting the dead bury their dead in purgatory'.

However on the other hand, Jesus' Spirit (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus Who brings All Truth) giveth life. This is about 'following Jesus to spirit heaven'.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.[

Jesus did away with (destroyed/abolished) the ten commandments and replace them (the ten commandments) with His Spirit. Jesus did this God given act, because the ten commandments were found to be: 'onto death', 'the ministration of death' and him who had the power of death, that is the devil'. The ten commandments killeth (i.e. killeth spiritually) and deliver one to hell. On the other hand, the Spirit of Jesus (Who is also the Spirit of Truth (who brings All Truth) and the Spirit of Intercession) giveth life eternal.

Because of the above declarations and action by Jesus, the Jews were offended. They were not prepared to accept what Jesus discerned about and did with, the ten commandments. The Jews were not prepared to accept Jesus revelation that Moses lied to them (the Jews) about the ten commandments. The Jews were not prepared to accept that Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit. This led the Jews to deny, persecute, torture and kill their Messiah Jesus, and to also persecute Paul and other Christians.

The Jews killed Jesus, because of the above revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

Now (2000 odd years later) we still have Genuineoriginal and the likes, serving the evil (antichrist) agenda of Jews who continued to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Genuineoriginal is actively in, antichrist mode.

Genuineoriginal is actively in, antichrist mode.

Genuineoriginal is actively in, Antichrist mode. Genuineoriginal seem foolish therefore, Genuineoriginal may be unwittingly held under the spell of similar others. There must be and are, millions of false prophets leading and deceiving, a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics.

A billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics cannot be the chosen few. They must be the many who are deceived by false prophets. Therefore they must have millions of false prophets, who they unwittingly accept as their leader, popes and priests.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

In the above 'unawares' is unaware of one's own heart/spirit. This is to be 'the dead' (i.e. spiritually dead).

In no uncertain terms, Jesus confirmed that 1.) the ten commandments are the ministration of death, 2.) the ten commandments are onto death, and 3.) the ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'. Fact is one who, in the least manner esteems, use, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments are made and kept 'the dead', i.e. one of the unawares, i.e. one who is unaware of one's own heart/spirit.

Therefore in the above revelation, 'false unawares brethren' refers to people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. Only such people are 'the unaware' (i.e. unaware of their own hearts/spirits).

The revelation says that these people (who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments), came among aspiring Christians and Christians, as spies. They came among aspiring Christians and Christian to spy out the liberty which aspiring Christians and Christians have because they are in Christ. Their aim was to deny aspiring Christians and Christian the liberty which they have because they are 'in Christ' and return them to bondage under the ten commandment.

The liberty which people who are 'in Christ' have, is God given, freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to unconditionally serve in the newness of spirit.

Genuineoriginal and other O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people (including some Jews) are false prophets and unawares false spying brethren. Their active aim was and is, to undermine and deny Christianity so as to corruptly resurrect the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system among aspiring Christians and Christians. The ten commandments are done-away for Christians.

These unaware false spying brethren are the Jews and other O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people the likes of who killed Jesus and persecuted Christians 2000 odd years ago. Such people still exist today. Such people have been denying Christianity and persecuting Christians for the past 2000 odd years.

The following warning was issued to Christians, 2000 odd years ago:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The above instructs that one must stand fast in the liberty which one has, because one is in Christ. Being in Christ has made us free from the ten commandments. The above instructs that we no longer put ourselves under the yolk of bondage that is the ten commandments.

The above confirms that if one put one self under the ten commandments on is obliged to uphold all the ten commandments completely and perfectly and one is not under grace of God and Christ has benefited one nothing.

The following confirms precisely what is the God given freedom, liberty and justification that is given to one who is in Christ (Christians):

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The ten commandments were abolished/done-away-with/destroyed by Jesus and replace with His Spirit. Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) one who follows Jesus are led by the Spirit of Jesus and they have God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments.

The likes of Genuineoriginal are unawares false spying brethren who are actively seeking to deny aspiring Christians and Christians their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so so to, unconditionally, serve in the newness of spirit.

Genuineoriginal and the likes are tricky, like Satan. They use the subterfuge to get sympathetic support. They even shed crocodile tears.

Last edited:

Gurucam

God and Jesus indicated that, at the time of the end, . . .

God and Jesus indicated that, at the time of the end, . . .

God and Jesus indicated that, at the time of the end, the simplest things in the Holy KJV N.T. will be used to expose the grave, arrogant and terminal folly of the billion or so traditional Christians and the billion or so Catholics. This is necessary because a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics cannot be and are not the chosen few. However they are indeed, mighty and powerful.

1 Corinthians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty

These simple things were shut-up and hidden 'words' in the Holy KJV N.T.. They will surface as increased knowledge at the time of the end:

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

There is no doubting that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics dominated the world with their ideologies. They and their ideologies are the mighty. They are the principalities, power and rulers of the world:

Ephesians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are the principalities, powers, and rulers of the world. They occupy the high places. And they determined and taught what passed for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years.

However simply because they are principalities, powers and rulers comprising two billion or so people, they are seriously jeopardized. That is, they cannot be the chosen few.

However they (i.e. a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics) cannot be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven. This means that the ideas of a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be the light of Jesus. Their ideas must be darkness. Therefore they (i.e. a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics) must be the principalities, powers and rulers of darkness of this world.

There is just light and darkness. If one get it right one is a ruler of light of this world. However if one does not have it right then one is a ruler of darkness of the world:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)

Clearly one who is among the billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven. They cannot know scriptures and the power of God. These billion strong traditional Christians and billion strong Catholics must be the deceived many. They and their ideas must be the darkness of the world.

The sad fact is that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have practiced spiritual wickedness from their powerful and high places. Their powerful and high places are their well established traditional Christian and Catholics institutions.

For the past 2000 odd years, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have denied and dethroned the ideas of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit. They have done this in order to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. The ten commands are for people in the flesh and not for people in spirit. This was and continue to be spiritually wickedness:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law (i.e. by the ten commandments), did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law (i.e. delivered from the ten commandments), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Note that in the above, 'the law which one is delivered from, so that one can serve in the newness of spirit', is the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' and by extension all the ten commandments.

For the past 2000 odd years, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics, have not allowed people who want to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve in the newness of spirit (i.e. real Christians), to strive and live, side by side with them (who are pretend Christians/O.T. people). This was and continue to be, spiritual wickedness which was practiced by a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics, who were the principalities, power and rulers of the world.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics will obviously need things to confound them, at the time of the end because:

They (i.e. a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics) could not have been and were not, the chosen few who have found and know the straight gate and narrow wary that leadeth to eternal and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven. However that did not stop them from boldly and loudly proclaiming their foolish ideas as the basis of Christianity.

Now that the time of the end is at hand, they will be corrected, under grace of God, in the simplest manner and they will face bitter disappointment. They will be running to and fro in mad frenzies. They and all their institutions will be dismantled and relegated and dispatched to . . .

The simplest things in the Holy KJV N.T. are being used to confound the might and powerful billion strong traditional Christians and billion strong Catholics and their erroneous (antichrist) ideas which they pedal as Christianity.

Now that the time of the end is at hand, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics must now be set right. They are the deceived masses. The simplest things in the Holy KJV N.T. are now being used to expose their folly. They have had a bold and arrogant run. For 2000 odd years they have very seriously and arrogantly deceived themselves and no one else.

Jesus left two choices:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics did not follow Jesus. They are the dead who buried each other inside the earth in hell (i.e. Purgatory).

Following Jesus and being Christian is about only a chosen few. These are the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven (above).

Following Jesus and being Christian is not about a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or Catholics. A billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or Catholics is about following Satan and being sent to hell (purgatory) inside the earth.

The above is so clearly obvious from simple, clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

The time of the end is at hand and all chips are down. The blatant truth (i.e. 'the words'), which were previously shut-up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T. is now being made available as increased knowledge, in perfect clarity and simplicity, for all and sundry to know:

Daniel: 12 KJV
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Very soon, Genuineoriginal and the likes, will come to know truth ('ah la' the Holy KJV N.T.), unequivocally and they will be running to and fro in total disappointment and mad frenzies.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Please separate Genuineoriginal corruotion from truth ( things in the Holy KJV N.T.)

Please separate Genuineoriginal corruotion from truth ( things in the Holy KJV N.T.)

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law (i.e. by the ten commandments), did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law (i.e. delivered from the ten commandments), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Note that in the above, 'the law which one is delivered from, so that one can serve in the newness of spirit', is the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' and by extension all the ten commandments.

Noe also that newly spiritually awakened people (i.e. born again people) are told that they are delivered from the 'thou shalt not covet commandment (and by extension all the ten commandments) so that they can serve in the newness of spirit. To be delivered from the ten commandments so that one can serve in the newness of spirit, is to have God given instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

For the past 2000 odd years, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics, have not allowed people who want to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve in the newness of spirit (i.e. real Christians), to strive and live, side by side with them (who are pretend Christians/O.T. people). This was and continue to be, spiritual wickedness which was practiced by a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics, who were the principalities, power and rulers of the world.

Fact is since 2000 odd years ago there is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This is the New covenant which is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit. 'Serving in the newness of spirit' is to be led by one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. This is the basis of Christianity.

Indeed 2000 odd years ago, Jesus identified the ten commandments (which were engraved and written in stone) to be the ministration of death and He did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit, but only for those who chose to follow Him. These people who follow Jesus are a chosen few. They are under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free form the law of sin and death:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

Of course Jesus left the ten commandments intact for those who do not want to follow him, by transgressing the ten commandments so as to be led, unconditionally, by His Spirit. These people who discern wisdom in the ten commandments are under the ten commandments. These people must uphold all the ten commandments perfectly and they are not under grace of God and Christ has benefited them nothing.

Because there are people who are under the ten commandments and there are people who are not under the ten commandments (but are delivered from the ten commandments so that they can be under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus), the following revelation was made:

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The above revelation says that what things soever are said about the ten commandments, these applies only to those who are under the ten commandments. And if any one deny this fact, they are guilty before God, i.e. they have sin.

A thing that is about the ten commandments and that is therefore applicable only to those who are under the ten commandments (and not applicable to Christians) is:

Matthew: 5 KJV N.T.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

The above apples strictly and only to people who discern wisdom in the ten commandments and are therefore under the ten commandments. The above relates to the ten commandments and do not apply to those who are instructed to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit (i.e. Christians). The following was also provided:

James: 2 KJV N.T.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

The following applies only to those who choose to be under the ten commandment:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

The above has not changed, all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments , sin fall short of the glory of God and goes to hell. Sin came with the ten commandments:

Romans: 4 King James Version (KJV)
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

The above say that there is no escaping the wrath of God and hell for those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the very least manner. This was the sad state before the advent of Jesus, on earth, in a human physical body.

The following says that since 2000 odd years ago, because the ten commandments work total wrath, Jesus introduced righteousness of God without the ten commandments. This is through His Spirit:

Romans: 3 kjv n.t.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

The above says how and why, one is justified freely by the grace of Jesus. The following clarified what this justification and freedom are all about:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The above say that one is justified to transgress the ten commandments when one believe in Jesus. 'To believe in Jesus' is to accept and believe what Jesus said about the ten commandments and what he did to the ten commandments.

Jesus said that the ten commandments were 'onto death. Jesus also identified the ten commandments to be him who had the power of death, that is the devil. Jesus also identified the ten commandments to be the ministration of death. And Jesus did-away-with (i.e. abolish and destroyed) the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit. Then Jesus confirmed that now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord for Christians is His Spirit. And where this Spirit is, there is God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments.

Those who actually and truly believe in Jesus accept and adopt the above, as their lifestyle. They live according to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. And they have God given justification and freedom to transgress the ten commandments:

Among us are very evil people, like Genuineoriginal, who in order to promote their antichrist agenda will corruptly claim that both, 'the law of Moses and the law of sin and death are not the ten commandments. Therefore one is not justified to transgress and are free from the ten commandments. They are evil incarnate.

One might be justified to choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. However one does not have a right to undermine and deny the God given right of Christian to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit. This is a very serious and unforgivable sin

Fact is, in total support of the above which say that those who believe in Jesus, have freedom and liberty to transgress the ten commandments, it is clearly stated that the ten commandments were engraved and written in stone and these commandments are the ministration of death and these commandments were done away with by Jesus and replaced by His Spirit.

To deny Christianity is to deny the Spirit of Jesus. Where as the physical Jesus was half the son of man (i.e. Mary) and half the Son of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Jesus is the pure son of the Holy Spirit and he is entitled to all things due to the Holy Spirit. To deny and persecute the Spirit of Jesus (who is the Lord for Christians) is totally not forgivable either in this world or in the world to come:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

In the above, the son of man is the physical Jesus and he is not consequential. One can blaspheme the physical Jesus and one shall be forgiven. However it is different for the Spirit Jesus.

The Spirit Jesus is Jesus clad only in His Spirit body as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. One is instructed to transgress the ten commandments in order to be led by this Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally. In this format Jesus is the pure son of the Holy Spirit. He is not the son of man but the Son of God, and he is entitled to all things due to the Holy Spirit. To be an authentic Christians. (i.e. one of the chosen few), one must know and recognize this distinction.

That is, if one deny that one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally, one has spoken against (i.e. blasphemed) the Spirit of Jesus. This is the same as speaking against (blaspheming) the Holy Spirit. One will not be forgiven in this world or in any worlds to come.

Of course, it is commonly known that, Genuineoriginal routinely do the above blasphemy.

Many people who are 'duncy' in school simply believe that they can be smart with scriptures. I am not referring to Genuineoriginal here. I am simply stating an observation of something that happens very commonly in my country.

Also 'intellectual smarts' does not count much for inspiration, which is how scriptures come to one. Intellectual capacity is required after coming to know scriptures through inspiration of God. Intellectual actualization is required to share with other, one's inspiration of scriptures.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Genuineoriginal is totally bad news . . . for aspiring Christians and Christians.

Genuineoriginal is totally bad news . . . for aspiring Christians and Christians.

Many people who are 'duncy' in school simply believe that they can be smart with scriptures. I am not referring to Genuineoriginal here. I am simply stating an observation of something that happens very commonly in my country.

Also 'intellectual smarts' does not count much for inspiration, which is how scriptures come to one. Intellectual capacity is required after coming to know scriptures through inspiration of God. Intellectual actualization is required to share with others, one's inspiration of scriptures:

2 Timothy: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The above say that All scriptures come from inspiration of God. This means that no one get scriptures by physically reading or physically hearing the written scriptures. This is confirmed in the following which confirmed that Jesus did know scriptures, however he did not read, listen to or study, any written works:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

In the above 'letters' refer to the written scriptures. And it clearly confirmed that 'the letters killeth'.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

The above tell us that the written scriptures which are the letter, killeth
Only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession bring All Truth and giveth life (eternal).

Therefore Jesus did not take the reading or lettered or killeth-ing route to scriptures. This route killeth. Unlike Genuineoriginal, Jesus took the inspired and spirit route to scriptures which is through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession (as discerned though one's own heart/spirit). And this Spirit brings All Truth.

Fact is, Genuineoriginal does not recognize or believe any of the above. He does not recognize or believing in seeking inspiration of God to know scriptures. He believes that one must go back to old outdated manuscripts (old letters which killeth, i.e. undermine spiritual awareness and inspired knowing). Genuineoriginal does this so as to correct the current letters that are the the Holy KJV N.T.. Fact is, all letters killeth, spiritual awareness.

Scriptures do not have any truth which save and deliver one. Scriptures are simply instruction manuals. They simply try to convince reader to seek All Truth, the only only way possible. This is by becoming spiritually awakened (i.e. by becoming awakened to and aware of one's own heart/spirit) and then searching one's own heart/spirit to discern the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within one's own heart/spirit. Then this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession passes All Truth (including all scriptures) to one.

Fundamentally the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession confirms that All Truth come only from them.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession confirms what is said in scriptures in a very real and experiential manner. This Spirit confirms that there are many things that humans need to know which cannot and do not come from physical spoken and physically written words like those in scriptures.

By getting the above information directly from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, this becomes a living reality for one. This is how one actually knows that Jesus did not die on the cross.

Communing with the Spirit of Jesus in the God's kingdom of heaven that is within one's own heart/spirit, is how one knows (first hand) that Jesus remained alive and rose to God's kingdom in spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body. And now (since 2000 odd years ago), from that place in that format Jesus is Lord of Christians.

The above communion between one's own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus, is how one knows Jesus and Jesus knows one. This is the only way that Jesus can confess one to God. The sad fact is that only a few were led to this path. These were the chosen few who came to know the straight gate and narrow way to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

Those who have not had this communion with the Spirit of Jesus, through their own hearts/spirits would not actually know this fact. They make mouth confessions however the knowing/believing in their hearts is totally missing.

They will simply read that the Spirit of truth brings All Truth, in the Holy KJV N.T. and distort this revelation to 'force-fit-it' into supporting their own whimsical ideas and foolish ideas, which centers on 'letter discernment':

The Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession who dwells in the hearts of Saints/Christians and provides (in real time, all the time), All Knowledge/All Truth which are not, at all, available in any physically written or physically spoken scriptures.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Fact is, when Jesus was crucified he rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body to be the Lord of Christians in spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

We are told that God's kingdom of heaven is within us:

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Therefore Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is in God's kingdom of spirit heaven that is within us. This kingdom of God where Jesus dwells since 2000 odd years ago, can be reached within us. This is where one can reach Jesus and commune with Jesus. We are told to search each of our own hearts/spirit to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of us to know, pray for, say and do.

Therefore after Jesus' crucifixion, he rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body. We are told that now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Spirit of Jesus is Lord:

Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.

In His Spirit only format and seated on His throne of glory in God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm (that is within each of us). Jesus, Jesus is the Lord for Christians.

We are told in no uncertain terms that, God's kingdom is within us. We are told to search our hearts to know what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of us to know, pray for say and do. Therefore God's kingdom of heaven is within each of our own hearts/spirit. And to know Jesus, scriptures and other things of God one has to search one's own heart/spirit and achieve communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, Who passes All Truth.

Scriptures are things of God. Things of God are discerned only through the intuitive/spirit faculties of the spirit body of humans. Things of God cannot be discerned and know by operating though our physical senses and our brain. These are physical things/faculties. These are the faculties of our natural man. Things of God can be and must be, discerned only spiritually. That is, scriptures and other things of God can be and must be, discerned only through the intuitive faculties of our spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Scriptures and other things of God can be know only (from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) though our spirit body (i.e. by inspiration of God), because All Truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession. And the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession can be detected, known and communed with only by searching our own heart/spirit. This means using the intuitive faculties of our heart/spirit. This has nothing to do with lettered discernment and intellectualizing, which operate though the physical faculties of our physical body. This has nothing to do with studying old manuscripts. Physically written works of any kind are letters, which killeth (i.e this killeth spiritual awareness and also killeth the art/gift of discerning scriptures though inspiration of God.

As you ought to know Genuineoriginal is anchored on going back to old letters which killeth. Please distance yourself from Genuineoriginal. He is total bad news, for aspiring Christians and Christians.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

Paul warned about people like Gurucam.

2 Timothy 3:1-7
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.​

Peter warned about people like Gurucam.

2 Peter 2:1-3
1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

2 Peter 2:12-19
12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb *** speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.
17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.
18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.​

Gurucam

There can be false prophets only among traditional Christians and Catholics.

There can be false prophets only among traditional Christians and Catholics.

Genuineoriginal,

There can be false prophets only among a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics because they cannot be the chosen few. They are the many (billions) who are deceived by false prophets. You cannot be one among the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

You Genuineoriginal, should know that Gurucam stand with a few. His ideas are shared by only a few. This means that Gurucam has a change of being among the chosen few. You on the other hand stand surely and firmly among billions, you have no chance of being the chosen few. You are 'dead in your waters' even before you even start.

You are one among these two billion people. This means that you should seek to learn and not try to teach.

Fact is, Satan/Peter and his ideas leads and/or informs a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional esteems.

It is truly foolish that these two billion people believe that they can be the chosen few. They are simply deceived by false prophets. They have been fooled into being foolishly complacent by their false prophet leaders.

They are two billion people who foolishly believe that they are the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven

They cannot recognize that only a few will have, know and practice truth.

They are so taken-in with and consumed with foolishness that they cease looking for truth in the Holy KJV N.T.. They cease trying to get the facts in Holy KJV N.T. which were shut-up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T. and which only a chosen few will know. And these chosen few cannot be the two billion traditional Christians and Catholics, like Genunineoriginal.

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)

What Genuineoriginal believes are old ideas which rules before the end of time. At best the time of the end has only just recently come to earth.

These ideas which Genuineoriginal and the other two billion traditional Christians and Catholics have and hold cannot be 'the words'. Those old ideas are anything but 'the words' because 'the words' are 'shut-up' and sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. and hid from two billion traditional Christians and Catholics, until the time of the end.

If any thing, the time of the end can only now be at hand.

Therefore 'the words' (i.e. the truth) can only now be know. This means that the ideas which informed Genuineoriginal and the other two billion traditional Christians and Catholics for, at least for the past 2000 odd years, is totally devoid of 'the words'. It is foolishness.

According to the above instruction, which Prophet Daniel got, for the past 2000 odd years, 'the words' (i.e. the truth) were 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. and at best, only a chosen few could know, have and practice 'the word' which is the truth. 'The words' (i.e. the truth) were deliberately hid form two billion traditional Christians and Catholics. They could not be the chosen few.

It these sad people did not have 'the word' which is the truth, it can only be that they were deceived by false prophets and their ideas are foolishness.

It is pointless to debate the likes of Genunineoriginal, except to make the above point.

Gurucam

Genuineoriginal is to be ignored by aspiring Saints/Christians.

Genuineoriginal is to be ignored by aspiring Saints/Christians.

Genuineoriginal,

What you posted cannot be truth. Truth are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. What you posted were given to people who were not given by God to know Truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven). Truth are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Truth, i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, were given by Jesus to only the disciples, in very private sessions among only them. This was because only the disciples were given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And no one else were given by God to know the path to truth which are the mysteries to God's kingdom of heaven.

Everyone, excerpt the disciples, were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore Jesus, who would not disobey God, did not give these mysteries to the anyone else other than the disciples.

Instead, Jesus gave parables to everyone, other that the disciples because they were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And since these people were not given by God to know truth, Jesus would not and did not in any way hid or included the mysteries to God kingdom of heaven in these parables which he gave to the masses.

Therefore, since Jesus simply always obey God, parables would not in the least manner contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. You foolishly use and post parable.

The fact is the mysteries to God's kingdom of heaven would be found only in those chosen few deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples, in very private session among only them:

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Additionally, through a revelation in John, Jesus did deliver the most important path to the truth which are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is quite literally the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven and which onlt a chosen few are expected to find. This is the final mystery (hidden path) to truth and God's kingdom of heaven:

The above says that one will not find truth in the written scriptures. Truth is the mysteries (hidden path) to the God's kingdom of heaven. The above say that All Truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth, Who is also the Spirit of Jesus.

In another revelations we are told that since 2000 odd years ago the Spirit of Jesus (Who ids also the Spirit of Truth) is the Lord for Christians. Christians are only the chosen few.

For each person, All Truth (i.e. the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven for him/her) is precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for him or her to know, pray for say and do as discerned within his or her own heart/spirit. This is because the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession makes personalized intercession with the Holy Spirit, on behalf of each Saint/Christian, according to what is in each of their own hearts/spirits.

Therefore what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of 1. what each Saint/Christian want in his or her heart/spirit and 2. the will of God.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession is not the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession is the a perfect amalgam of 1. what each Saint/Christian want in his or her heart/spirit and 2. the will of God.

The Spirit of Jesus is literally the Spirit of Truth for each person. The Spirit of Jesus is unique for each person. The Spirit of Jesus conforms to the the truth that is unique for each person. This is because what God's will for each person is unique to each person. What God wills for each person is his or her individualized mission in the body of Christ. No two persons have the same mission in the body of Christ.

The Spirit of Jesus detects and comes up with, the mission that each one is given by God to have in the body of Christ. The comes up with this information by making intercession with the Holy Spirit, according to the spirit of each Saint/Christian. For this the Spirit of Jesus comes up with precisely what each Christian/Saint, must know, pray for, say and do. What each person must know, pray for say and do is one's truth. This is one's 'words'. Truth and 'the words are unique for each person. This is literally one's mission in the body of God. No two people have the same mission in the body of Christ. In this way the Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession.

Notice that Saints/Christians do not, in any way, get their knowledge and guidance from any physical written or physically heard scriptures. They get every thing directly from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through each of their own heart/spirit.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession passes All Truth (i.e. all that each of them have to know, pray for, say and do) to each Saints/Christians (i.e. the chosen few) directly through each of their own hearts/spirits. Saints/Christians do not use any written scriptures for scriptures do not contain any truth.

Genuineoriginal you have been decieved by false prophets into believing that the thing which you posted are truth. According to the Holy KJV N.T. they cannot be and are not, truth. Those things cannot bring or give truth which can give one eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

The truth which can and do save one and deliver one to God's kingdom of heaven is not the common ideas which passes for truth. These require one to transgress the ten commandments. These can be had only by spiritually awakened people when they search their hearts/spirits and discern the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within each of their own hearts/spirits. And are led unconditionally, into all their works, by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, even if they have to transgress the ten commandments.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Those who believe in Jesus are led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits. They simply and unconditionally do what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession tells them to know, pray fro, say and do, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirit. Because they believe in Jesus they accept that they have God given freedom and justification to transgress the ten commandments, when they are led by His Spirit (as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Reader are invited to join a chosen few by reading my post which are the posting of a chosen few. If one is among a chosen few, one may just be among the chosen few.

Readers are advised to ignore the foolishness that Genuineoriginal is pedaling and posting. Genuineoriginal is among the billion who cannot be the chosen few. If one is among a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics one is stumped before one starts. One simply cannot be counted among the chosen few. One is clearly among the 'many' who were and continue to be, deceived by false prophets.

Please wake up to the literal words in the Holy KJV N.T., before too late is your cry.

There are two set of revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. One set is given for those who can and do, 'follow Jesus'. The other set is for 'the dead to bury their dead';

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Those who follow Jesus are the chosen few who becomes Christians/Saints. They differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all). These people go to spirit heaven (to join the Spirit of Jesus), in three days after they die physically.

'The dead who bury their dead' are totally different. They follow Satan/Peter. They are held under the ten commandments which killeth spiritual awareness and grace of God. They are also denied any benefits of being in Christ and earning eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven. They get sent to hell (Purgatory) when they die physically . . .this is 'ah la' Satan/Peter.

Genuineoriginal is constantly and consistently esteeming and posting the set that were given for 'the dead to bury their dead'. This set of revelations are for 'the dead who bury their dead'. They and only they are told to esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. This is because the ten commandments killeth and they are already 'the dead' and they are arrogant about staying 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Fact is all people in the church of Satan/Peter and all people who are informed by Satan/Peter, get buried in hell, in purgatory, when they die. However they arrogantly stay in that institution. They are billions who are the deceive many. They cannot be and are not the chosen few.

They do not wish to hear that the chosen few who become Christians/Saints differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all) and so when they die they rise in three day to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm. These people do not go to hell, like Satan/Peter and his followers.

Billions are foolish and delight in going to hell, instead of heaven.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Genuineoriginal, this is the bottom line. You are the antichrist.

Genuineoriginal, this is the bottom line. You are the antichrist.

Let us simply focus on "the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones"

Genuineoriginal, this is the bottom line:

According to things Christian, there is absolutely no doubt that the 'ten commandments' is only thing that was engraved and written in stone. All thing that says 'written and engrave in stone' refers only to the ten commandments.

Therefore the above say that the ten commandments are the ministration of death.

"The ten commandments" which is the ministration of death makes one 'the dead'.

The above is totally confirmed by this other revelation:

10 And the commandment (i.e. the thou shalt not covet commandment), which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

Therefore everyone who, even in the least manner, esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments are the "the dead who bury their dead". They cannot be and are not, the ones who "follow Jesus".

Jesus left two agendas and two instructions:

The fact that Jesus left two different agendas and two different instructions cannot be denied. This means that every thing in the Holy KJV N.T. is divided into two sets of information and two sets of instructions. One set is for those who choose to 'follow Jesus' and the other set is for those who choose to be 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Clearly, Jesus left the ten commandments intact for those who arrogantly choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They are invariably the dead (i.e. the spiritually dead). Jesus dismissed these people. They are of no value to Him. Jesus instructed those who choose to follow Him to leave the dead to their own devises, i.e. 'let the dead bury their dead'. More precisely Jesus says if foolish spiritually dead people want to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, then "so-be-it", 'let the dead bury their dead'.

The dead are not permitted to 'follow Jesus'. 'The dead are given to bury their dead'.

And clearly the ten commandments are the ministration of death. It is also confirmed, with absolute clarity, that 'the thou shalt not covet commandments' (and by extension all the ten commandments) which were supposed to be 'onto life' were found to be 'on to death'. The ten commandments makes one 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Genuineoriginal, you have to be very foolish, if you deny the above very clear information in the Holy KJV N.T. and other versions of the N.T.

Genuineoriginal, if you deny the above very clear and literal revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. you are a false prophet, an unawares false spying brethren and a deceiver.

You are also the antichrist or an antichrist. You are Satan or Satanic. You are here to destroy Christianity while pretending to be Christian.

This is the bottom line, very clear and simple.

Genuineoriginal, please do not be a false prophet, an unawares false spying brethren and a deceiver . . . you have been adequately informed and duly warned.

All readers must take this as a warning.

Fact is, one is free to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. This makes one a Jew or an O.T./Mosaic person and, not at all, a Christian. When such a one teaches Christianity (according to one's flawed ideas) one inevitably deceive all who takes one seriously. One is clearly a false prophet and an unawares false spying brethren. This is the occupation of Genuineoriginal.

It is a very serious and grave sin to claim that the ten commandments and things related to the ten commandments are Christian things.

Fact is, while Jesus did away with the ten commandments for those who want to follow Him (these are the chosen few Christians), Jesus did not totally do-away-with the ten commandments. Jesus left the ten commandments intact, for those who want to remain under the ten commandments.

Then all were warned that "what things so ever the ten commandments says, it applies only to those who are under the ten commandments". And those who teach otherwise will be guilty before God and face the wrath of God:

It is even more seriously sinful and totally not forgivable in this world or in the world to come, to seek to return aspiring Christians and Christians to bondage under the ten commandments. This is a total denial of the Spirit of Jesus, Who (unlike the physical Jesus) is the 100% Son of the Holy Spirit/Son of God:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The following say that those who believe in Jesus (i.e. the chosen few Christians) have God given freedom and liberty to do the things which the ten commandments forbid:

Do not let Genuineoriginal and his likes, deny you your God given right to transgress the ten commandments, so as to led by the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally . . . and so become a child of God and a Christian. This is the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven, which only the chosen few find:

Genuineoriginal lies about and denies, Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T., with a bold and straight face. He is supporting the Jews who killed Jesus. He is supporting the (antichrist) ideologies of the Jews who killed Jesus.

Those who support Jesus are a few, who are the lone voices in the wildness. However this time around Jesus kingdom is of this world. And these voices will inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven:

The above was the reality 2000 odd years ago. This changed recently. Now Jesus' kingdom is also of this world. God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, has finally come to the surface of earth.

The above means that the Spirit of Jesus (who is the Lord for Christians and who so far, has resided in spirit heaven) can now also rule on the surface of earth. This is because the surface of earth is now conformed to God's kingdom of heaven as it is in spirit heaven. This has made the surface of earth, Jesus' kingdom, as well.

Now those who persecute and deny Jesus and Christianity so as to promote the ten commandments will no longer stand successfully. Under grace of God, soon they will be mysteriously dispatched to hell in a flash:

Matthew 24:40 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The Jews and all other O.T/Mosaic people (like Genuineoriginal) will no longer be able to over rule Jesus and Christianity as was done 2000 odd years ago and for the past 2000 odd years.

One can get on board now, or perish, terminally.

Do not be among a foolish bunch of two or so, billion strong traditional Christians and Catholics who cannot be, a chosen few or the chosen few.

The simplest revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. is that 'many are called but few are chosen' and 'straight is the gate and narrow the way that leadeth to eternal life (and God's kingdom of heaven) and few they be that find it'.

Why would anyone seeking eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven want to associate with a group of two or even one, billion people? And then argue that they have truth.

Under false prophets, massive foolishness and corruption prevails in traditional Christianity and Catholicism.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.