Increased knowedge provided now, in the time of the end of one 2000 year period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurucam

The following is increased knowledge, in the time of the end of one 2000 odd year period and the dawn of another one (see the link at the bottom of this post):

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The above say that 'the words' will be shut-up and sealed until the time of the end. Then, at the time of the end, 'the words' will surface as increased knowledge. We are at the time of the end.

This means that the knowledge that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billions strong Catholics had for the past 2000 odd years was not and is not, 'the words'. They were deceived.

At any event, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billions strong Catholics cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeh to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The above says that only a few (the chosen few (will find that straight gate and narrow way. Prophesy say that the great majority will be deceived by false prophets:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

The above, Daniel said that 'the words' would be shut-up and sealed (i.e. hidden from the masses) in the Holy KJV N.T. until the time of the end of the past 2000 odd years.

The world was waiting for God's kingdom of heaven, as it is in spirit heaven, to come to the surface of earth. The world was also waiting for the Spirit of Jesus to determine the reality on the surface of earth and rule here. This will make the surface of earth Jesus' kingdom. These realities are now on the surface of earth and ruling.

Previously the surface of earth was not conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven. Also the surface of earth was not Jesus' kingdom. The surface of earth is only now, Jesus' kingdom:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

'The words' were simply not available to those who relied on and used, the Holy KJV N.T., for the past 2000 odd years. 'The words were shut-up and sealed (i.e. hidden) in the Holy KJV N.T. until God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, came to the surface of earth. This is also until the surface of earth conformed to Jesus' kingdom.

The world was waiting for 'the time of the end' of the period when God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, was not on earth and the surface of earth was not Jesus' kingdom.

This time of the end is now at hand.

God's kingdom of heaven, as it is in spirit heaven, is now on the surface of earth and also the surface of earth is conformed to Jesus' kingdom.

The time of the end of the past 2000 odd years is only now at hand. Only now is 'the words' being made available, openly, to those who relied on and used, the Bible.

This is why it was prophesied that the last shall be first and the first last.

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen

Fact is, 'the words' which is the basis of authentic Christianity will become available only in these last days. Only then will Christianity become authentic (i.e. purified) and then only those who come to Christianity in these last day will actually get 'the words' and adapt 'the words' and so not err and be chosen (first).

The time is at hand.

The surface of earth is officially at the end of the O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments age and the dawn of the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. This is the new N.T./Christian/Jesus Age. This new 2000 odd year period, is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, is now (finally) materially present on the surface of earth:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Now only the laws which operated and still operate, in spirit heaven will work on the surface of earth. This means that the old Mosaic system (which is flesh based) is out of here. Only the N.T./Christian system (which is spirit based) will work here.

The past 2000 odd years was a combination of the Old Mosaic Age and the New Christian Age. The past 2000 odd years was a shared Age.

The above Age was given so that people of O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments orientation will transform to the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus/N.T./Christian/Jesus Age.

This old 2000 odd years age and this opportunity, has come to an end. The time of the end of this age and opportunity is at hand. There is no more opportunity for O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people to become transformed to N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus/N.T./Christian/Jesus people. The chips are down.

The Old 2000 odd year period is at the time of the end. The O.T/Mosaic system and those who esteem that system, will no longer be permitted on earth. They will be teleported out of here. Only the N.T./Christian system and those who esteem this system will be permitted on the surface of earth.

To qualify for citizenship on earth, at this time, one must have treasures in heaven. Only heavenly treasures matters on the surface, now, where God's kingdom of heaven, as it is in spirit heaven, is on earth.

The question is:

So far, have you stored all your treasures on earth and none or little, in heaven?

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt,and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

It is confirmed that only a chosen few will actually store any treasures in heaven.
This is so because, only a chosen few ever find the straight gate and narrow way,
that leadeth to eternal life and heaven.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Let us face the fact. Two billion or so, people cannot be the chosen few.

Therefore a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics,
seem seriously jeopardized, simply because they are two billions or so.

This can only mean that the collective ideas of Christianity, which a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics hold and esteem, are contrary to the Holy KJV N.T. It must be that they are great masses who were and continue to be deceived by false prophets.

Fact is: Christianity/Truth is very intact in the Holy KJV N.T. and prosperity is anchored on Truth. Christians have it all.

Authentic Christians can have all bounties, from perfect health to 'real' treasures both,
in heaven and on earth. It is time to come onto authentic Christianity, as literally confirmed, in the Holy KJV N.T.. These are lasts days/opportunity, to come onto authentic Christianity.

The Old is dying every where to give way to the New. It is time to awaken.

My post and threads provide authentic Christianity/Truth as confirmed literally in the Holy KJV N.T.

You might want to check this:

click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqZKaA2Mq2U

Last edited:

Gurucam

The question is what exactly is the Christian promise?

It was confirmed, in the Holy KJV N.T., that 2000 odd years ago, the surface of earth was not Jesus' kingdom. Simultaneously, it was confirmed that Jesus will return to rule on earth.

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

It was confirmed that when Jesus died, in three day thereafter, Jesus rose to his kingdom in spirit heaven. Therefore the reality in the spirit realm, in God's kingdom of heaven, was conformed to the likes of Jesus' kingdom.

Therefore it was necessary for the surface of earth to be conformed to Jesus' kingdom. And this means that God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, must come to the surface of earth. This is how the surface of earth can and will also, become Jesus' kingdom (i.e. as it is in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm).

Therefore the long awaited promise is that the surface of earth will become conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven and this will also be the Age of Enlightenment in Christ on the surface of earth. Then the surface of earth will be Jesus' kingdom.

This means that among those people, 2000 odd years ago, the reality on earth was not at all spiritual. It was therefore, carnal/physical.

At this time, it was promised that the Age on earth will eventually become spiritual. And a pray was given for the use by those people. This pray to God, asked for one's 'daily bread' until God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, comes to earth:

Prophet Daniel, confirmed that there will be a time of the end when 'the words' will ceased to be 'lock-up and 'sealed' and will surface as increased knowledge:

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Clearly, 'the words' (which are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) will and was hidden, (i.e. 'shut-up' and 'sealed') in the Holy KJV N.T.. And this will surface only at the time of the end of the dark age, as increased knowledge. And them many (great masses of people who erroneously believe that they knew the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) will awaken to their deception and folly and they will be running to and fore in mad frenzies.

These people who will be running to and from in mad frenzies, are the billion of traditional Christians and the billion Catholics who, obviously, cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and the narrow way:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it

Clearly when this happens, things on the surface of earth, cannot be or remain, the same as before.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Lord is not the physical Jesus.

The Lord is not the physical Jesus.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

The above is about following Jesus in the regeneration. The regeneration is when Jesus Spirit body was regenerated after he died. Then Jesus rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body.

Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

'Following Jesus' is not about following the physical Jesus. Following Jesus is about following the Spirit of Jesus.

Since 2000 odd years ago, it was confirmed that the Lord is not the physical Jesus. 2000 odd years ago, it was confirmed that the Lord is the Spirit Jesus. This is Jesus clad only in His Spirit, not seen and eternal Son of God body. This is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit.

The physical Jesus was not the pure son of the Holy Spirit. The physical Jesus was the son of a human (Mother Mary) and the Holy Spirit:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The ideas of Jesus in a phys=cal body was necessary for the Jews who need a final and bid live sacrifice to be done away with their ten commandments. Of course the Jews ignored this offering which came to them under Grace of God. This is a done deal. Jesus will not return in a physical body. He came to help the Jews and that is a done deal.

Jesus will now return to rule on earth, as the Spirit of Jesus who is simultaneously, the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love.

Since 2000 odd years ago, the Spirit Jesus (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus) who is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit, is Lord.

The Holy Spirit is God. The Spirit of Jesus is the Son of God (the Holy Spirit) and He, in His Spirit form, is the Lord. The Spirit of Jesus is the eternal Son of God. He is pure Spirit like his Father who is the Holy Spirit.

Jesus will return to rule on earth as the Spirit of Jesus, not as the physical Jesus. Jesus will return to rule on the surface of earth, as the Spirit of Jesus.

The above occurs when the angels of heaven (i.e. the planets etc.) configures in a particular way. Then consciousness will increase so as to enable God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, to be formed on the surface of earth.

This has happened recently when, due to reconfiguration of heavenly bodies, earth move away form the Age of Pisces and entered the Age of Aquarius.

This new configuration of heavenly bodies has occurred. This is supporting, on the surface of earth, God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven. This empowers the Spirit of Jesus and not the physical Jesus.

The physical Jesus (i.e. the son of man) is not consequential. He is not the Lord. One can blaspheme the son of man Jesus and one shall be forgiven:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

However, the Spirit of Jesus is all consequential. He is the Lord. Since 2000 odd years ago, the Spirit of Jesus is the Lord:

17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

If one deny, blaspheme and/or curse the Spirit of Jesus one is seriously doomed. One will be cast into hell for all eternity. However if one does the same thing to the physical Jesus, one shall be forgiven.

The warning is that: a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be and are not, the chosen few who have found the straight gate and the narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven:

Last edited:

Gurucam

When Jesus died, His Spirit was regenerated and . . .

When Jesus died, His Spirit was regenerated and . . .

When Jesus died, His Spirit was regenerated and He rose to heaven, clad only in His Spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus:

Since 2000 odd years ago, those who wish to follow Jesus must do so in the regeneration. That is, they must discern the Spirit of Jesus in their own spirit/heart.

That is, to follow Jesus, each one must search his/her own hearts/spirits and personally and privately discern, precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for him or her to known, pray for, say and do. This is individualized and personalized guidance.

Then each person must be led into all his or her works by precisely this, even if he or she has to transgress the ten commandments. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are erroneously esteeming the physical Jesus or someone else. They do not recognize and/or esteem the Spirit of Jesus who is also the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love . . . and Who is also the Lord.

Also, although as the above says, the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made one free from the law of sin and death which are the ten commandments, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are not freed from bondage under the ten commandments. They are still circumcised and obliged to uphold all the ten commandments, perfectly, for their righteousness. Therefore they are not under grace of God and Christ has benefited them nothing:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be a few. They cannot be and are not, the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Christianity is clearly about the few, the chosen few. Christianity is not at all about a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are the deceived 'many'.

It is time to wake-up and smell the aroma of Truth as clearly and literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics now know Truth, as clearly confirmed, literally in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is no longer the case of false prophets deceiving them. Now they should stop deceiving themselves, before too late is their cry.

False prophets are millions of popes, bishops, priests and pastors in traditional Christianity and in the Catholic church.

False prophets need not be deliberate or deliberately wicked people. They can be unfortunate unwitting/foolish people (with good intention), but egoistic and self righteous. They can be foolish people who deceptively believe that they know Truth and are simply arrogant with 'know-it-all' personalities.

At any event, whether witting or not, they will deceived many and so deliver many to hell . . . this is simply the prophesy, as clearly and literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T..

Now, of course, these billion strong traditional Christians and billion strong Catholics will seek to change/corrupt hundreds of clear revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. simply to show that they are the chosen few.

They will try to deceive Jesus and God. They have a long history of corrupting the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to have them force-fit their own made-up ideas. They will certainly continue this practice. They will end, deceiving only themselves, because it does not matter how one cut it or what one does.

At all events, only a few (from the billions who are called Christians) will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven.

People who do not 'hear'/'listen' (to 'the words'), inevitably seem to 'feel' (the wrath of nature/God)

Seems that from the billions who are called to be Christians, only a few ever got 'the words' (which were 'shut-up' and 'sealed', in the Holy KJV N.T., for the past 2000 odd years:

therefore, only a few did not err and became the chosen few.

. . . and so be it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do you want the good news?

Drop the distorted ideas of Christianity which were passed-off as Christianity for the past 2000 odd years. And which billions erroneously and deceptively held to be truth and 'the words':

'The words' is only now surfacing (as increased knowledge) because the time of the end is only now at hand. This means that what passed for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years was foolishness. It was certainly not 'the words'.

Therefore drop those distorted ideas of Christianity and come onto authentic Christianity, now that the time of the end of the old period is here and 'the words' (which were shut-up, sealed and hidden) are now being made clear for all to know, as increased knowledge:

'The words' are only now being made known. This means that Christianity will only now be authentic. This means that only those who come to Christianity at this time (i.e. during these last days) will get authentic Christianity. They will be the last to Christianity. They will be the last who shall be first. They will be the chosen few.

16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen

Sticking with two billion traditional Christians and Catholics is sure doom. By no stretch can they be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way. The straight gate and narrow way is literally 'the words' which are only now surfacing as increased knowledge. This will enable the last to Christianity to be chosen first.

Two billion traditional Christians and Catholics have consistently defied Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. while pretending to be Christians. They were O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. They were not N.T./Christian/transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus people. They were Mosaic people. They were not Christians, however they pretended to be Christians. The chips are now down. Deceit is now exposed.

Gurucam

one must be born again and search one's own heart/spirit to know Jesus

one must be born again and search one's own heart/spirit to know Jesus

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

When Jesus died he rose to God's kingdom of heaven clad only in His Spirit body. The above says that this kingdom is within you:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

God's kingdom of heaven is within humans. Therefore to know and follow Jesus one must discern Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus, within one in real time, all the time.

That is, in real time, all the time, one must search one's own heart/spirit and discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do at any given point in time. Then, one must be led into all of one's works in real time, all the time by precisely this, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which makes one free from the ten commandments:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above is the only way to know Jesus, to follow Jesus and to be known to Jesus. This is the only way that Jesus will know one and confess one to God. This is the Christian life. Only this is the Christian life:

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments is a curse. This denies one awareness of one's own heart/spirit. It makes one 'the dead', i.e. the spiritually dead. Such a one cannot search his own heart/spirit to know Jesus and to be known to Jesus, far less to follow Jesus.

The ten commandments which were written and engraved in stone is the ministration of death. The ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness. For this reason the ten commandments were done-away-with and replace with the Spirit of Jesus.

Since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus and where ever this Spirit is, one has God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

One who is under the ten commandments is made and kept, spiritually dead. Such a one cannot believe any thing in his heart/spirit because he is dead to his own heart/spirit. This is so simply because he esteems, use, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments, in some way or the other.

Therefore, although such a one, might make a mouth confession, he/she cannot believe any thing in his/her heart/spirit. Therefore he/she cannot be and is not saved:

Romans: 10 King James Version (KJV)
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Those who, even in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are made and kept dead to their own heart/spirit. Their hearts are 'waxed gross', i.e. 'covered over'. They are not capable of believing anything in their hearts/spirits. Therefore they cannot and do not, make the above mouth confession properly or completely. They fall by the way side.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness. It gives a waxed gross heart.

The ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness. It gives a waxed gross heart.

The ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness. It gives a waxed gross heart. People with waxed gross hearts are not given by God to know or get Truth, which is 'the words', which is also the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They cannot inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They are dispatched to hell.

Did you know that the ten commandments (which were written and engraved in stone) are the ministration of death. They killeth spiritual awareness. This is to make and keep one's heart, waxed gross/covered over. The ten commandments are a curse because of this fact. This is why Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit for those those who choose to believe and follow Him.

Those who choose to continue or start esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments, even in the least manner, are not the ones who follow Jesus. They are not the Christians. They are Mosaic people. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'. .

The dead bury their dead are people who choose Jesus' second option from the following:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

The fact is the ten commandments which were written and engraved in stone are the ministration of death (i.e. spiritual death):

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit only for those who (under their own free will) choose to accept Him and what He did and follow Him. There was no forcing anyone.

Indeed, there were many who wanted to deny and defy Jesus and remain under the ten commandments.

So, simultaneously, although the ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness, Jesus left the ten commandment, intact for those who (by their own free will) wanted to remain under the ten commandments.

Jesus left Paul as the example of one who discern and follow the Spirit of Jesus. This is the substance of the Gospel of uncircumcision. This is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments.

Simultaneously the gospel of the ten commandments (i.e. the gospel of circumcision) was committed onto Satan/Peter.

Then Jesus left two choices:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

The free choice of each person was left intact. Each person was free to chose one of the above.

Those who choose to follow Jesus, had God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits, in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. These are the ones who accepted Jesus and what He did. These are the ones who 'followed Jesus'.

On the other hand those who followed Satan/Peter are the dead who bury their dead (in purgatory). These are the ones who discerned wisdom in the ten commandments. This led them to choose the leadership of Satan/Peter and his popes and their church who enforced the ten commandments on their followers. So these people choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (in some way or the other).

All people, including the above people, who continued or started, to esteem,, use, invoke and/or promoted the ten commandments were made and kept 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead/the waxed hearted people). They were made and kept spiritually dead right up until they died, physically. Indeed, they eventually physically die as spiritually dead people. They are the dead who are bury by their peers inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter who went there fist, to rule in hell which they call purgatory.

The above people are the dead who bury their dead. That is, they were the people on earth who were spiritually dead even while they live on earth. And when these spiritually dead people died physically, they were buried by their physically living (but spiritually dead) counterparts inside the earth in hell (purgatory) to join Satan/Peter, who went there when he died.

Gurucam

Transgressing the commandments is done to be "in the flesh" not "in the spirit".
It is the opposite of what Jesus stood for.

Your ideas is the basic belief held by 2 billion or so people, who all perceive that they are Christians. This is by no means a chosen few,

Your idea is shared by a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics who clearly cannot be the chosen few. They cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore your idea cannot be correct.

You idea which dominated and ruled over a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics (in unison), cannot be 'the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven.

Your ideas must be a huge deception that was perpetrated on billions by false prophets. This was all predicted in the Holy KJV N.T. to be the reality/end:

The ten commandments are the ministration of death. They are opposed to the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life and which only a few find. That is, 2 billion people cannot and did not find this gate and way that leadeth to life. They are stuck with the ten commandments which leadeth to death.

Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit:

In another revelation is was confirmed that the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment was found to be on to death:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

You have to use the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. to determine if your idea is correct. The Holy KJV N.T. says that only a few will find the straight gate and narrow way to life eternal.

Therefore since 2 billion or so people hold your ideas, your idea cannot be straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life. Your idea cannot be the truth. Your idea cannot be 'the words'. Your idea cannot be the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. You ideas must be from false prophets, who can be witting or unwitting.

The chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leasdeth to life are the only ones who are set free by Truth.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be a few. Therefore they cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life. They cannot be and are not the ones who have been set free by Truth. This leaves only one other option. They are the masses who were deceived by false prophets.

There are literally hundreds of other revelation in the Holy KJV N.T., that literally support the above.

You have to awaken to the fact that Jesus came to do away with the ten commandments for those who choose to follow Him. And for this the Jews, denied, persecuted, tortured and kill Him:

1 Thessalonians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence

When one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments, one is of the Old Jewish/Mosaic/ten commandments tradition. One is supporting the Jew who denied, persecuted, tortured and kill Jesus. The indication is that the Jews corrupted Christianity. And this corrupted version of Christianity is what is widely but erroneously, accepted to be Christianity, up to this day.

You have to awaken to the fact that Jesus came to destroy 'him who had the poer of death, that is the devil':

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

'Him who had the power of death that is the devil' is the ministration of death which was written and engraved in stone. This is the ten commandments.

And Jesus did -way-with (destroyed) the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit:

Wake-up my friend and join the chosen few. They get to go through the white light portal to heaven.

Do not go down the dark portal to hell (purgatory), with billions.

Last edited:

God's Truth

These are times of increased knowledge. We have the Internet and access to more information. People will not have the excuses they had like times in the past. Much more is given much more is demanded. When there weren't very many Bibles, people had excuses to be in falseness. When there wasn't much freedom, people had more excuses. There aren't those excuses everywhere anymore.

Luke 12:48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

Hebrews 8:11 No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, 'Know the Lord,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

genuineoriginal

Transgressing the commandments is done to be "in the flesh" not "in the spirit".
It is the opposite of what Jesus stood for.

Your ideas is the basic belief held by 2 billion or so people, who all perceive that they are Christians. This is by no means a chosen few,

Your idea is shared by a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics who clearly cannot be the chosen few. They cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore your idea cannot be correct.
Knowing that transgressing the commandments is sin is merely the first step towards being saved.
Being deceived into thinking that transgressing the commandments is not sin is a sure way to go into damnation.

Gurucam

Prophet Daniel has the information about what is increased knowledge in Christianity.

Prophet Daniel has the information about what is increased knowledge in Christianity.

When one speaks of increased knowledge in the Christian context, the reference is:

Increased knowledge is actually 'the words' which were previously 'shut-up and sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T.

The above is the increased knowledge which will surface at the time of the end and this increased knowledge will have some people running to and fro.

These people, who will be running to and fro will not be the chosen few. They will be those who comprise the billion or so traditional Christians and the billion or so, Catholics. They cannot be and are not the chosen few.

People will run to and fro because it will now be clear to them that, what they perceived to be 'the words' was not 'the words'. It will dawn to them that they were deceived by false prophets all the past time, i.e. until the time of the end.

Christianity is anchored on two basic promises:
1.) some day God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, will come to earth.
2.) The Lord, Who is the Spirit of Jesus (and not the physical Jesus) will come, with His Holy Angels, to separate 'sheep' from 'goats', to dispatch goats to hell, and to rule on earth with sheep:

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The time of the end, is the end of the period during which God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, was not on earth. During this time informed humans prayed for their daily bread until that time when God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, come to earth.

The time of the end is also the end of the period when the kingdom of Jesus (as the Spirit of Jesus) was not of this world. And the start of a new period when Jesus' kingdom will be of this world:

John 18:36 King James Version (KJV)

Recently the earth moved into a specific alignment of the heavenly bodies (which are the Holy Angels). This created and now sustains the time of the end of one 2000 odd years period on earth and the dawn of another 2000 odd year period. God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, is now formed on the surface of earth. The kingdom of Jesus is now also the surface of earth and the Spirit of Jesus now also rules on earth.

This is how Jesus returns with the Holy Angels. Jesus will not do any physical judgement and dispatching of humans. This will simply happen swiftly, naturally and spontaneously by the Spirit of Jesus, as follows:

Matthew 24:40 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The above is teleportation though portals to destinations of one's entanglement.

There are black hole portals which will simply take some people to hell inside the earth where the sun and the moon do not exist or shine and where there is eternal turmoil.

There are while light portals which simply take people to heaven.

Every one is simply taken according to his/her entanglement. No question are asked. One's real beliefs are detected by these portal.

That is, those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, are entangled with the ten commandments, which are the ministration of death and him who had the power of death that is the devil. At any even it stated that every one who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments fall short of the glory of God. These people are absorbed by black hole portals and instantaneously teleported to hell inside the earth. Hell is conformed to the ideas of the devil/Satan.

On the other hand those whose life was and is centered on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus will be very relevant to the surface of earth in this new age. They will inherit earth in this new age. Also they will have the option to be teleported to God's kingdom in the spirit realm through white light portals.

This new age is now. God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, is on earth. Also Jesus' kingdom is the surface of earth. His Spirit rule here. Those who have and are therefore well practiced in transgressing the ten commandments, so as to serve their own spirits, in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus are very well at home on earth in this new age. They will also be well at home in God's kingdom in the spirit realm.

'The most fundamental words' (that will surface openly at this time) is that the keys to God's kingdom of heaven, on earth and in the spirit realm is that: one must be able to (i.e. one must be born again) and must, transgress the ten commandments freely, so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. This will clearly be a big shock to billions who will be running 'to and fro' in mad frenzies.

The following can add some light with respect to the astrology behind, 'the time of the end'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do you realize the importance of the above? It is given to save one from helll.

Do you realize the importance of the above? It is given to save one from helll.

Do you realize the importance of the above.

Billion of traditional Christians and billions of Catholics have gone to hell, when they died physically and will continue to go to hell, when they die, because they never got 'the words'.

Christianity will only be purified at the time of the end, in these last days. Because it is only now that 'the words' will no longer be 'shut-up and sealed, in the Holy KJV N.T..

What passed for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years was total foolishness. It was totally devoid of 'the words'.

'The words' which is only now surfacing, is given to save the chosen few who come to Christianity in these last day, now, when the words are only now available in Christianity and also only now available to billions of traditional Christians and Catholics.

'The words' are the Truth. 'The words' are also the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Fact is, the masses (billions) were not given by God to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This means that billions never got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They never went to heaven when they die. One has no hope of going to heaven if one is not given by God to know and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

When Jesus walks on earth only the disciples were given to know and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is because only the disciples had the 'eyes to see', the ears to hear' and the hearts to understand. Their hearts were not waxed gross/covered over.

However the hearts/spirits of every one except the disciples were waxed gross. They could not and did not get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Instead they were deliberately given parable which do not in any way contain and never intended to convey, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

However a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics esteem, use, invoke and/or promote parable which were given to fool-up and falsely pacify violent people who were spiritually dead and not given by God to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

The above says that parables were given to people who were not given by God to know or get the mysteries of God's have will be taken from them.

In spite of the above very clear revelation, billions of traditional Christians, and Catholics foolishly esteem, use, invoke and/or promote parables for the past 2000 odd years. And they foolishly believe that they are Christians. This is simple a second strike against billions of traditional Christians, and Catholics.

The first strike against billions of traditional Christians, and Catholics is that, they foolishly esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, under the false belief that they are Christians.

If the first one is denied then the second one is sill the fact. And if the second one is also denied then it is clear that billions of traditional Christians and Catholics cannot be the chosen few.

How many more very clear and literal revelations does one need to hear, in order to recognize the Truth, in the Holy KJV N.T.?

The Holy KJV N.T. literally and clearly confirmed the following about the ten commandments:
1.) the ten commandments which were were intend onto life was found to be onto death.
2.) the ten commandments are the ministration of death.
3.) the then commandments is him who had the power of death, that is the devil.
4.) the ten commandments were done away with by Jesus and replaced by the Spirit of Jesus.

Every one has a physical body and a spirit body.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Among traditional Christians and Catholics, every one is aware of his/her physical body but only a few people are aware of their spirit body. Their spirit body/hearts are waxed gross. They are therefore not given to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

This is because, people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are made 'the dead' (i.e. dead to their spirit bodies/hearts. And indeed a billion strong traditional Christians and a billions strong Catholics all esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, in some way or the other. To be dead to one's spirit is to have hearts that are waxed gross/covered over. They are only in the flesh and can soweth only to flesh.

A billion traditional Christians and a billion Catholics corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. so as to justify their false Christian tradition. They do not care about getting the words/the Truth so as to not err and so inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They seem comfortable fighting for, justifying and keeping their false Christianity, erring seriously and going to hell when they die, physically.

None of them rise in three day, to be like angels in heaven after death and so to follow Jesus. They are all the dead who bury their dead.

Last edited:

Gurucam

What passed for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years was total foolishness.

What passed for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years was total foolishness.

For the past 2000 odd years, what passed for Christianity was devoid of the 'the words' and therefore total foolishness.

Please reread post # 14

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. says, very clearly, who will be sent to hell. Are you aware?

The Holy KJV N.T. says, very clearly, who will be sent to hell. Are you aware?

The above speaks of the time of the end. It says that, at the time of the end, increased knowledge will become available. And even then, only a few will actually get (to know) 'the words' (which are the straight gate and narrow way to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven).

This increased knowledge is 'the words', which would be 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T., until the time of the end.

The question is what is the time of the end. The time of the end is directly related to the following revelations:

Matthew 6:10 King James Version (KJV)

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

The time of the end comes when:
1.) God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, comes to earth and
2.) the earth becomes Jesus' kingdom and
3.) Lord Jesus, who is not the physical Jesus but the Spirit of Jesus, comes to earth to rule on earth.

The time of the end is when the above happens. This is the change of an age. This is the change of an old age to a new age.

The old age is a period on earth when:
1.) God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, is not yet on earth and
2.) the earth is not yet Jesus' kingdom and
3.) Lord Jesus, who is not the physical Jesus but the Spirit of Jesus, is not yet on earth and is not yet ruling on earth.

The New Age is when:
3.) Lord Jesus, who is not the physical Jesus but the Spirit of Jesus, comes to earth to rule on earth.

For the past 2000 years and right up to very very recently, God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, did not yet come to earth and the surface of earth was not Jesus' kingdom and Lord Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus did not yet rule on earth.

Therefore, for the past 2000 years and right up to very very recently, 'the time of the end' was not yet at hand.

This means that, during the past 2000 odd years, 'the words' were shut-up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T.. Therefore 'the words' were not available to anyone who was called to be Christian. Therefore what passed for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years was total foolishness.

Therefore billions of traditional Christians and billions of Catholics were not and are not, Christians at all. They simply did not have what was required to be Christians. They did not have 'the words' which is the anchor of Christianity. 'The words' are also called 'the Truth and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Prophet Daniel confirmed that, 'the words' (which is also called 'the Truth and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) can and will surface only at the time of the end. This will purify what passed for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years. Then only those who come to Christianity, in these last days, as new/unconditioned, people, will get and have 'the words', not err and be chosen first. Only these people will be authentic Christians. They will be the last who are the first and only they will be the chosen few:

16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Last edited:

Gurucam

One cannot be given by God to know Truth and inherit heaven, if . . .

One cannot be given by God to know Truth and inherit heaven, if . . .

One cannot be given by God to know Truth (which is also called 'the words' and/or the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven), if one is not honest, not truthful and not willing to admit and recognize truth as is clearly and literally confirmed any where but especially in the Holy KJV N.T..

Such a one cannot and do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. Fact is, heaven and hell do exist. And after physical death one must go to either heaven or hell.

. . . indeed only truth and truthfulness can and will, set one free.

The sad fact is that the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven, is totally anchored in truth and in one's capacity to recognize and admit truth.

Even more sad, is the fact that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

Clearly 2 billion people must be the many who were called to be Christians but were collectively and constructively deceived by false prophets:

Truth requires that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics need not give up their beliefs. However truth requires that they cease calling them selves Christians and totally leave Jesus and Christianity alone.

At least to themselves, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics, must admit that they cannot be and are not the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven:

Failure to do the above, is a serious sin that can only increasingly earn them entry to a deeper and darker hell.

Silence in the face of clear truth is to lie, (especially Truths that are clearly recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.).

It is a serious sin to present one self as a Christian while standing by and letting corruption eat away at the core of Jesus and His authentic teachings.

Clearly a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics were not expected to have the courage and/or honesty to recognize and stand-up for truth (as stated in the Holy KJV N.T.).

Clearly it was expected that a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics, would, any which way, remain loyal to corruption (i.e. Antichrist proper-gander) as perpetrated by Satan . . . while uttering false platitudes to Jesus and authentic Christianity.

Won't a few of you awaken to and admit truth and also openly embrace truth?

The chips are down. 2000 odd years of deception is openly exposed. Indeed the words' are surfacing for all to see. The time of the end is at hand:

Do not stand with a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics who will inevitably be eventually running, to and fro, in mad frenzies.

Step apart from them now, before too late is your cry. Be among the chosen few. Stand apart from a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics who are clearly the many who were deceived by Satan.

Instead, make the move now and stand with Truth as clearly and literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.. This knowledge is nothing new. This is simply 'the words' which, until very recently, were shut-up and sealed in the Holy KJV N.T..

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

John: 8 King James Version (KJV)
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

The Truth Will Set You Free

John: 8 KJV N.T.
33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

Do not be deceived, Jesus' word had or found, no place among the Jews. Jesus word was that one become awaken to one's own heart/spirit and then make a lifestyle of transgressing the ten commandments so as to freely serve one's own heart/spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. This is the only Christian way of life.

A billion traditional Christians and a billions Catholics are not living in the above manner. However they falsely claim to be Christian.

The ten commandments were found to be onto death. They were the ministration of death. They were him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And indeed Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them (i.e. the ten commandments) with His Spirit, for those who choose to follow Him.

Of course the Jews (the die hard ones) sought to kill Jesus for doing away with the ten commandments and replace them (i.e. the ten commandments) with His Spirit, for those who choose to follow Him. And indeed the Jews eventually succeeded in killing Jesus. Then they went onto persecute Christians and corrupt Christianity:

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (i.e. Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

. . . and a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics, while (wittingly or unwittingly) pretending to be Christian, totally ignored Jesus and authentic Christianity, and instead continued the Jewish agenda of esteeming using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments.

A billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics were collectively and effectively deceived by false prophets.

Chief among false prophets were the Jews of 2000 odd years ago. And chief among them were Satan/Peter, his popes and their church, who remained a Jews (who ignored Jesus and continue the Jewish/ten commandments agenda) but masqueraded as a Christian.

Last edited:

Gurucam

How many more strikes must be pointed out, before you awaken to truth?

John: 8 KJV N.T.
33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

The Jews did in fact eventually kill Jesus:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (i.e. Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Do not be deceived, Jesus' word had or found, no place among the Jews. Jesus word was that one become awaken to one's own heart/spirit and then make a lifestyle of transgressing the ten commandments so as to freely serve one's own heart/spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. This is the only Christian way of life.

A billion traditional Christians and a billions Catholics are not living in the above manner. However they falsely claim to be Christian.

The ten commandments were found to be onto death. They were the ministration of death. They were him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And indeed Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them (i.e. the ten commandments) with His Spirit, for those who choose to follow Him.

17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

The above says that Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit. The above also says, where the Spirit of Jesus is, there is liberty.

The liberty that one who is led by the Spirit of Jesus has, is to transgress the ten commandments. This is what the Jews did not like and this led the Jews to kill Jesus

The Jews came among among Christians, as unawares (i.e. spiritually dead) false spying brethren and deceive Christians into returning to bondage under the ten commandments. This is described as the Jews persecuted us (i.e. Christians).

Fact is Christians had and have, God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Jesus said: If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. The question what freedom is Jesus speaking about? And what freedom is this that caused the Jews to want to kill Jesus and caused the Jews to actually kill Jesus?

The following gave the very clear answer:

The ten commandments are the ministration of death. The ten commandments were found to be onto death. The ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'.

The law of sin and death are the ten commandments. The ten commandments are anchored in sin and they killeth, they are the law of sin and death.

The above says in the clearest possible manner that the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus makes one free from the law of sin and death which are the ten commandments.

The law of Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is to be led by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. When one is led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (even in the least manner) are like the Jews of 2000 of years ago. Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (even in the least manner) are entangled with sin, spiritual death and hell. They are also actively denying, persecuting, torturing and kill Jesus all the time. When they do this and promote this, in the name of Christianity they are false prophets and unawares, false spying brethren.

The above is the seriously untenable position of a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics who were all led by Satan/Peter and Co. and who all totally ignored the fact that only a few can be and will be chosen.

Clearly Satan/Peter, his popes and their church needed billions to support the amassing of their material wealth (i.e. treasures on earth). They had no time to consider that only a few can and will actually be Christians. It did not matter that their billion strong church could not be and was not the body of Christ and the Christ church. They simply lied to their followers about that fact and went on to amass their treasures on earth.

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Some say, Christians have killed the most people on earth

Some say, Christians have killed the most people on earth

It is claimed by some that the Christians have killed the most people on earth.

The fact is, if this is so, it is not authentic Christians who have done this Antichrist act. This act was done by people who were simply masquerading as Christians.

These pretend Christians seemed to have been billions of traditional Christians and billions of Catholics. They were and continue to be, people who denied Jesus and His New covenant (Who and which giveth life) and choose instead to, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (which killeth, i.e. deny one, eternal life).

Fact is, for the past 2000 odd years, 'the words' which are the anchor of Christianity, was not available. 'The words' were 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T..

'The words', which are the anchor of Christianity, were 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T., until the time of the end.

This means that for the past 2000 odd years there were no Christians on earth, save a chosen few.

The time of the end comes when:

At best, the above has happened, only very very recently, when the earth moved into a very favorable aliment of the Holy Heavenly Angels (i.e. the sun and the planets, etc.).

This marked the time of the end of one 2000 odd years period and the dawn of another 2000 odd year period. The New Age is of Love, Truth and Peace and it has dawned. These things anchors Jesus and Christianity.

Click here for some ideas of how the Angels in heaven (i.e. the planets etc.) created and now sustain the, long awaited, New Age of Enlightenment in Christ, on earth and the coming to earth of God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven:

This means that only now, 'the words' are surfacing on earth. Only now, for the first time, will Christianity have 'the words'. This means that only those who are last to Christianity (i.e. in these last days) will have 'the words' and not err and be the chosen few. They will be the last who are first and the chosen few:

The sad and very unfortunate fact is that: for the past 2000 odd years there were barbaric people of Mosaic/ten commandments orientation who masqueraded as Christians. There were billions of such people on earth, during the past 2000 odd years. 2000 odd years ago, people of this same orientation denied, persecuted, tortured and killed the physical Jesus and persecuted authentic Christians:

Jesus said:

Matthew: 5 KJV N.T.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

One cannot escape the truth. One cannot run away from the truth. One can deny truth all one's life. However when one dies physically one (every one) faces the truth under totally unforgivable and unforgiving, circumstances.

One's current life on earth is to soweth to truth (especially the truth in the Holy KJV N.T.), while one lives. Silence in the face of truth is to lie. This is to empower and live by lies.

The past 2000 odd years on earth was a dark age. This has changed recently. Now God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, is on earth. The earth has moved into a very favorable configuration of the Holy planets etc. (i.e. the Angels in heaven). This is how Jesus comes to earth, with the Holy Angels. The Lord Jesus who (since 2000 odd years ago) is not the physical Jesus but the Spirit of Jesus

The Holy Angels which are the planets, etc. (through their configuration in the heavens) have made the surface of earth, Jesus' kingdom. They have made it possible (through their configuration) for the Lord Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus to come to earth and rule on earth. The surface of earth is no longer in a dark age, as it was for the past 2000 odd years).

The sad fact is that there are people (on earth) who will not accept or want this New Age of Enlightenment in Christ. They will want to continue in the Old dark age. They will oppose and seek to derail, this new reality on the surface of earth. They are dark age people and they will fail. This transformation to the Age of Enlightenment in Christ is powered by Grace of God. It is not stoppable.

Please do not continue to desire the dark age. There is no place for the dark age on earth anymore.

Those who arrogantly or otherwise want to remain in the dark age (and keep the dark age on earth), will be teleported out of here, through black hole portal to hell which is totally and perpetually conformed to a dark age. They will simply be teleported to an alternative destination/dimension of their desire or entanglement. They will simply not be accommodated on earth at this time.

2 billion traditional Christians and Catholics have been over-running the world with total foolishness in the name of Christianity. They cannot be and are not, the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven:

However these 2 billion people are inherently 'self righteous', arrogant, 'know it all' people who distort and corrupt the Holy KJV N.T., (at their will) so as to have its revelations support their corrupt ideas. They believe that Christianity is the best thing since sliced bread and it may be so. They have a very long history of promoting this idea with serious violence and death.

The irony is that none of them are Christians. They are all Mosaic/ten commandments people. This is clearly poetic justice.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Masses of people, in the U.S.A., are against President Trump for his Christian act.

Masses of people, in the U.S.A., are against President Trump for his Christian act.

Jesus said:

Matthew: 5 KJV N.T.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Until very recently, the U.S.A. were strangers to the above request which is the essential anchor of Christianity. They practiced the exact opposite until the advent of President Trump.

The first President of the U.S.A. (since the founding Father), to forgive an enemy in true Christian tradition is President Trump, who openly forgive President Kim Jong-un of North Korea.

President Kim Jong-un of North Korea was the ark enemy of many U.S.A. citizens. And many such citizens deemed President Kim Jong-un of North Korea not wordy of forgiveness in true Anti-Christ tradition.

For the past 2000 odd year the U.S.A., as a country, were primarily Mosaic/ten commandments people. They were not Christians. Clearly the citizens of the U.S.A., did not have 'the words'. The words were shut-up and hidden from them.

Clearly an essential part of 'the words are the instruction: forgive and embrace your enemy or perceived enemy.

Clearly, the surface of earth, is at time of the end and increased knowledge which are 'the words' is surfacing. And indeed, President Trump seems to have gotten 'the words'. Clearly 'the words' are only now surfacing.

Clearly, 'the words' include the instruction: forgive and embrace your enemy or perceived enemy. And President Trump got and is implementing the 'the words'.

The U.S.A. (through the recent action of President Trump) have only now made their first baby step into the Christian tradition, i.e. now at time of end of the dark Mosaic/ten commandment age and the dawn of the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own heart or spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit/Christians/Jesus Age.

Yet, great masses of people, in the U.S.A., are against President Trump for his Christian act with respect to President Kim Jong-un of North Korea. These p[elope are from outside and inside the President's party.

Clearly masses of people in the U.S.A.are not ready for Christianity and recently dawned, Age of Enlightenment in Christ. They will not be among the chosen few who inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven.

It is time to wake-up and smell the aroma of Truth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.