Increased knowedge provided now, in the time of the end of one 2000 year period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurucam

I say unto you, Love your enemies

I say unto you, Love your enemies

Matthew: 5 KJV N.T.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

One forgive one's enemy so that one can be a child of God. Those who seek their own justice and vengeance, and also seek to be the police of the world, are children of the flesh.

Children of the flesh are children of Satan. Everyone who, even in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are children of the flesh. That is, they are dead to their spirit/hearts.

The ten commandments were given before the advent of Jesus coming to earth in a human physical body. The ten commandments were given to mange the behavior of people who were led by their flesh and not their spirits.

However when Jesus came, it was found that the ten commandments, which had the good intention which was to bring one to eternal life, was doing the opposite. The ten commandments were on to death. The ten commandments made and kept one spiritually dead:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

It was made very clear that the ten commandments (which were written and engraved in stone) were the ministration of death. And Jesus did-way-with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

In fact, the fact that the ten commandments were onto death and the ministration of death was known by Jesus, even before He came to earth in a human physical body. The ten commandments which are onto death and the ministration of death was described as 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'.

There should be no wonder that the gospel of the ten commandments, (which 'are onto death', 'the ministration of death' and 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil') were committed onto Peter who was identified to be Satan, by Jesus. Here Satan/the devil/Peter was simply given the tools of the devil, which are the ten commandments.

Fact is, Jesus was born, intentionally, among spiritually dead people/children of the flesh. He was born as one who was led by His flesh and would be under the ten commandments. This was for Him to experience spiritual death, as caused by being under the ten commandments

Even before Jesus was born on earth, the ten commandments were identified to be 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil. Jesus was born in this manner to experience the curse of the ten commandments and then destroy the ten commandments for those who choose to follow Him:

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

And indeed, in the Holy KJV N.T, the ten commandments were identified to be 'onto death', 'the ministration of death' and 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'. And Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit for those who choose to follow Him:

9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Billion in the U.S.A. and other places did not follow Jesus they did not abandon the ten commandments which are 'onto death', 'the ministration of death' and 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil and instep embraced the Spirit of Jesus under who one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments.

The above are all children of the flesh. They are all against President Trump for doing the follow Jesus/Christian thing, of forgiving his enemy. They do not forgive their enimies and so they cannot be children of God:

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

One cannot be and is not a child of God, if one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote thw ten commandments. Also one cannot be a child of God if one does not (as a lifestyle) forgive one's enemies.

Of course billions the world over, hold the idea that the U.S.A. should hold enemies and be the policeman of the world and offer punishment. This is not an N.T./Christians/Jesus position. This is clearly an O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments position which was corruptly passed-off as a Christian things.

It is only with the advent of President Trump, at the helm in the U.S.A. is the U.S.A. practicing Christianity.

However this new reality will totally pass-over billions in the U.S.A. and the world, at large.

Indeed billions will raise serious opposition to the New Age of Enlightenment in Christ:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do not be left out of God's kingdom of heaven, that has now come to earth.

Do not be left out of God's kingdom of heaven, that has now come to earth.

Do not be left out of God's kingdom of heaven, that has now come to earth. This require you to forgive your enemies, as a life style. This is how one becomes a child of God, i.e. one who inherits God's kingdom of heaven, in spirit realm and on earth.

Follow the lead set by President Trump, who, have so far, at least on face value, forgave President Kim Jong-un of Korea. If one wants to be Christian and lead a Christian nation, this seems to be the right direction.

One cannot be and is not a child of God, if one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments. Also one cannot be a child of God if one does not (as a lifestyle) forgive one's enemies.

Of course billions the world over, hold the idea that the U.S.A. should hold enemies and be the policeman of the world and offer and enforce punishment.

The above is not an N.T./Christians/Jesus position. This is clearly an O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments position which was corruptly passed-off as a Christian things.

It is only recently, with the advent of President Trump at the helm in the U.S.A., that the U.S.A. is practicing Christianity.

However this new reality will totally pass-over billions in the U.S.A. and the world, at large. The New reality is that God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, has come to earth. And the surface of earth is now conformed to Jesus' kingdom. And Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus now rules on earth.

Indeed billions will raise serious opposition to the New Age of Enlightenment in Christ. They will fail to recognize Christianity because they never found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom o heaven:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Billions who (falsely) claim to be Christians, openly ignored the above revelation which were clearly recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. and available for the past 2000 odd years.

Instead, these billions corrupted the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to have them force-fit their own made-up ideas and their own made-up righteousness, which they falsely passed-off as Christianity..

After 2000 odd years, the chips are finally down. Truth which are 'the words' has surfaced, now at the time of the end. Now it will be very clear that only a few had it right and only these few are chosen for God's kingdom of heaven, on the surface of earth.

This is no big news. This has long been clearly stated/predicted in the Holy KJV N.T.

Billion who so arrogantly and unforgiving-ly promoted Christianity (as the only path), will find that they, themselves are not Christians.

Billions simply cannot be a chosen few.

Seem that God's justice can be poetic.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Billions arrogantly and unforgiving-ly promoted Christianity as the only path . . .

Billions arrogantly and unforgiving-ly promoted Christianity as the only path . . .

Billions who so arrogantly and unforgiving-ly promoted Christianity (as the only path), will find that they, themselves are not Christians.

Billions simply cannot be a chosen few.

According to their own wish and declaration, these billion who cannot be and are not the chosen few Christians, are lost. They did not and would not make it. They are not chosen, becasue (by their own unnecessarily bigoted claim) Christianity is the only path. And they are not on this path. They missed the boat. This smells of poetic justice.

Seem that God's justice can also be poetic.

Please leave the billions who cannot be the chosen few and come to Truth/the words, now at the time of the end. This is the best advise.

You will be the last (to Christianity) who are the first and the chosen few:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Gurucam

the ten commandments were given with all good intention . . .

the ten commandments were given with all good intention . . .

At best one can say that the ten commandments were given with all good intention as stated in the following:

12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The ten commandments were given by Moses, many millenniums before the advent of Jesus coming to earth in a human physical body and the above confirmed the good intention of the ten commandments.

However the good intentions of the ten commandments does not change the fact that the ten commandments were later found to 'onto death', 'the ministration of death' and 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'.

This does not deny or change, the fact that the ten commandments were done-away-with by Jesus and replaced by His Spirit, 2000 odd years ago, i.e. after it (i.e. the ten commandments) had run for millenniums and its serious curse became known:

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

1.) Those who choose to follow Jesus have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments, so as to unconditionally, serve their own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. These are the chosen few who actually follow Jesus.

2.) Those who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandment are made the dead and kept the dead. These are 'the dead who bury their dead'

Jesus left the above, two option which are two choice:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

In Christianity, the ten commandment have a place only among the laws of one's land. The ten commandments have no place in a spiritual tradition. And Christianity is totally and only, a spiritual tradition.

Do not be deceived by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (i.e. under the ten commandments):

Christians (i.e. those who actually follow Jesus) have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits/hearts in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

The critically important question derived from the above is, how does one follow Jesus, in the regeneration i.e. after he was crucified, His Spirit was regenerated and He rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body?

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

After his physical death, Jesus rose to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, clad only in His Spirit body. This spirit realm is within each human. This is at the finer level of each of our make-up.

However the sad fact is that, not every one is aware of this part of their make-up. They are dead to their own spirit/heart. They are called 'the dead'. Their hearts/spirits are waxed gross/covered over:

The spirit reality where Jesus went is within one. However the spiritually dead cannot reach Jesus in spirit heaven. Therefore they simply cannot follow Jesus in the regeneration. They simply cannot be Christians, i.e. until they become awakened to/aware of their own hearts/spirit. This is because one must search one's own heart/spirit to discern the Spirit of Jesus within:

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The sad fact is that those who in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the teen commandments are made and kept unaware of (dead to) their own hearts/spirit. They simply cannot search their own hearts/spirits to discern the Spirit of Jesus within their own heart/spirit. They cannot be Christians, They cannot follow Jesus in the regeneration. They are the dead who bury their dead.

Following Jesus is anchored in being led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart.

Fact is, the kingdom of God (where Jesus went after he died and was regenerated) is within one, i.e. it is within one's own heart/spirit.

Therefore each person has to search his or her own heart/spirit to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for him or her to know pray for say and do. And must do precisely this even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is how one follows Jesus in the regeneration.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus)) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus)) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus)), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Jesus declared two aims and two agendas which constituted two options/choices:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead

One does not follow Jesus by esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments. The ten commandments are 'onto death'. The ten commandments are' the ministration of death'. The ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil. Those who, in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Those who follow Jesus, transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits/hearts in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Parables do not contain Truth. Parables are for use by 'the dead' and foolish.

Parables do not contain Truth. Parables are for use by 'the dead' and foolish.

Parables were given for use by those who were and are, not given by God to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The sad fact is, back then 2000 odd years ago, everyone who Jesus met and spoke to (with the exception of only the disciples), were, not given by God to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And Jesus did not disobey His Father. He simply could not and did not give them the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Jesus bluffed everyone, except the twelve disciples, with parables, so that they will keep the peace. Jesus was simply not allowed (by His Father) to give these people the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus was given by His Father to give only the twelve disciples the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and indeed, Jesus gave these mysteries to only the twelve disciples, in very private session among only them.

Back then, 2000 odd years ago, those people (the masses) were arrogant, barbaric and violent. Parable were given (by Jesus) to appease them, on their deluded terms, by fooling them into a false state of comfort and peacefulness. Jesus simply left 'the dead' to bury each other with their folly. The ten commandments were left intact to serve the same aim/mission.

The ten commandments are 'onto death'. The ten commandments are' the ministration of death'. The ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil.

Those who, in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are made and kept the dead'. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

One do not follow Jesus by esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments. The ten commandments are 'onto death'. The ten commandments are' the ministration of death'. The ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil. Those who, in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Those who follow Jesus, transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits/hearts in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus.

The ten commandments were confirmed, in the Holy KJV N.T. to be 'onto death'. The question is what is 'onto death'? Clearly this refers to death of one's body. However this cannot mean death to our physical body, because for many millenniums billions of people were esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments and they live physical lives while doing this. So 'onto death' does not refer to death of one's physical body.

Fact is, each human has two bodies. One is physical the other is spiritual.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Therefore the ten commandments is not onto death of one's physical body. The ten commandments is onto death of one's spirit body. This is to be dead to one's own spirit which is also called one's 'heart'.

This is also described as having a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross' (covered over). This is also describes as lacking the 'eyes to see' and the 'ears to hear'.

The 'eyes to see', the ears to hear' and 'the hearts to understand' are extra sensory faculties. They are the faculties of one's spirit body. They operate intuitively.

These faculties are not actualized and available to those who are 'onto death'.

These faculties are not actualized and available to people who, in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. The ten commandments are 'onto death' (i.e. of one's spirit body).

The question is, what does the Holy KJV N.T. says about people who are 'onto death' (i.e. people whose hearts/spirits are waxed gross/covered over? The Holy KJV N.T. says that such people are not given, by God, to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore such people cannot and do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They cannot be and are not the chosen few:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Note also that parable were given only to those people who were not given by God to know and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Parable were given to take away the little that these people have.

Therefore the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is not hidden or available in parables. The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are simply not available in parables.

Parables were simply given to appease violent people, on their foolish (unawares) terms, so that they will keep the peace. These violent people were not awakened to/aware of, their own spirit and could not grasp the spirit based message (which is the anchor of Christianity). However they were arrogant and violent about their own deluded beliefs.

Jesus' attitude towards the above people was 'let the dead bury their dead'. This is Jesus' attitude toward people who esteem use, invoke and/or promote, both the ten commandments and parables.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is available in the Holy KJV N.T., only in those few deliveries which Jesus made in very private sessions among only the disciples. Then, later, Paul added to this information.

Jesus made it absolutely clear that only the disciples were given by God (His Father) to follow Him and only they were given by God to get and know, the mysteries if God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus' life was totally and absolutely anchored on, only doing the will of God. His Father:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

The sad fact is that, up to this day, 2 billion traditional Christians and Catholics (i.e. 'want to be Christians') are sill not given to get and know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They are 'the dead', (i.e. their hearts/spirits are waxed gross/covered over and they lack the 'eyes to see' and the 'ears to hear').

2 billion traditional Christians and Catholics are made and kept 'the dead' because they esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They also esteem, use, invoke and/or promote parables which were intend for use, only by spiritually dead people and which do not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The question is, how much more Holy revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., must be added to support the above?

It should be absolutely clear that the ideas which a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics, hold, use, invoke and/or promote in the name of Christianity is total foolishness and not at all supported by the Holy KJV N.T.. Clearly these billions of people were and continue to be, deceived by false prophets, either wittingly or unwittingly:

The above cannot be denied. Also the following cannot be denied. Two billion or so people cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leeadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven:

If one transgress the ten commandments and parables, so as to serve one's own spirit/heart, in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus, one is among the chosen few who follow Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven

If, on the other hand, you do not do the above, you are among 'the dead' who bury each other in hell. And you are not a Christian.

I am here to give you guys (i.e. the few who read my posts) an opportunity to be among the chosen few. I cannot leave you guys to return to bondage under false traditional Christianity.

I teach nothing that is mine. All that I post are literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. If I or anyone else, 'interpret' the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. then we are teaching our own ideas. Then we will be held responsible for your guys and this would be a very dangerous position for anyone.

Fact is, every one who belives that the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. must be interpreted and any one who interprets the Holy KJV N.T, are 'false p[prophets'. The Holy KJV N.T. always say exactly and literally, what it means.

One's only protection is to accept the Holy KJV N.T., literally, as is, and post its revelations literally.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus had and declared two agendas:

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics, do not seem to realize that Jesus had two agendas.

They seem unaware that the ten commandments were 'onto death' and 'the ministration of death' and 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil' and that Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit for those who choose to 'follow Him'.

They do not seem to realize that 'let the dead bury their dead' is an indication that Jesus did not care for 'the dead'. Also they do not seem to realize that 'let the dead bury their dead' relate, directly, to those who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They seem unaware that the ten commandments were 'onto death' and the ministration of death and him who had the power of death, that is the devil.

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Since 2000 odd years ago, there is righteousness of God that is with out the ten commandments. This is through the Spirit of Jesus. The ten commandments were done away with and replaced with the Spirit of Jesus:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

The question is who has 'liberty' and what liberty is this? Those who believe that Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit. They have God given liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Gurucam

Satan/Peter has kept billion in fear of transgressing the ten commandments

Satan/Peter has kept billion in fear of transgressing the ten commandments

Traditional Christians and Catholics do not know the perfect Love that cast away fear;

1 John: 4 KJV N.T.
8 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Fact is, the ten commandments are 'onto death'. The ten commandments are' the ministration of death'. The ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit for those who choose to follow Him.

Satan/Peter and Co. have kept billion in fear of transgressing the ten commandments, so as to serve their own hearts/spirits in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus.

Fact is, at any event and all events, fear is the devil. Fear is the total absence of God:

The following was said to Christians:

2 Timothy: 1 King James Version (KJV)
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
8 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

The above say that God is Love. The above says, if one has perfect Love, God is with one and fear is totally cast out.

Therefore if one has, even the slightest fear of transgressing the ten commandment so as to unconditionally serve one's own heart/spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus, one does not know God and God is absent from one.

A billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics seriously fear to transgress the ten commandments, even to serve their own spirits in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. They also seriously fear to teach that people can transgress the ten commandments, when they can be and are, led by their own spirits/hearts in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus.

A billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics live in and with, fear. They do not have the perfect love that cast away fear. They do not know or have, God, who is Love.

The test of a Christian is that he has no fear to unconditionally transgress the ten commandments so as to serve his own heart/spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus.

There are two components which make up one's own heart/spirit and two components which make up the Spirit of Jesus.

One component is the same for both and the other is different. The common component which makes up one's own heart/spirit and the Spirit of Jesus is love.

The other component is the idea which are loved. Love must arise and be sustained for some thing. These ideas are different for each person and also different for the Spirit of Jesus.

In the individual person, his/her spirit/heart is created and sustained by love for his/her own ideas. The Spirit of Jesus is created and sustained by His ideas.

Therefore serving one's own spirit/heart, in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus is anchored in serving the ideas which one loves in one's own heart/spirit in perfect harmony with the ideas which Jesus loves in His Spirit. These are different ideas.

A Christians is one who fearlessly transgress ten commandments so as to serve the ideas which he/she loves in his spirit/heart, in harmony with the ideas which Jesus loves in His Spirit.

This means that every Christians serves his/her own ideas and this defines (and is) his or her righteousness with God. Every human has a unique mission in the body of Christ ans a unique righteous with God. There is no generalized righteousness as defined by the ten commandments and the likes.

Under the above form of guidance one has total God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments and all other similar ideals and laws. And such a one is a child of God, is glorified by God and inherits God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm and on earth. There is absolutely no fear of transgressing the ten commandments in such a one.

Only when one has reached this 'platform' is one a Christian.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Clearly 2 billion traditional Christians and Catholics are seriously doomed.

Clearly 2 billion traditional Christians and Catholics are seriously doomed.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

The above say that it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment. The following describe judgment:

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The above says, at judgment one either, inherit God's kingdom of heaven or is dispatch to hell.

However from among the billions who came to Christianity, only a few are chosen. That is, only a chosen few will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven:

Why then, are a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics, so boastfully and comfortable to be traditional Christians and Catholics? One should easily perceive that billions of people cannot be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirmed:

Clearly 2 billion traditional Christians and Catholics are seriously doomed. They have been deceived by false prophets . . . from within their institutions and churches.

Why would 2 billion or so, people (i.e. a billion or so, traditional Christians and a billion or so, Catholics) who all hold the essentially same ideas of Christianity, stick together (and fight for and defend, their ideas), when it is clearly stated that only a few will know and have the mysteries to God's kingdom of heaven?

Clearly by their own choice they prefer/wish to be among large numbers (billions), instead of being among the chosen few who know Truth.

God will certainly give them their preference/wish. Obvious many (billions) keep going to hell and not heaven.

None of them ever come under Grace of God and Christ has benefited them nothing. However, they all foolishly believe that they are 'in' with Jesus.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage (i.e. under the ten commandments).
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised (i.e. if you choose to be under the ten commandments), Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised (choose to be under the ten commandments), that he is a debtor to do the whole law (he is a debtor to uphold all the ten commandments perfectly).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (all who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace.

Being under the ten commandments is one choice. This is the old choice which, according to the Holy KJV N.T., is 'onto death' and a curse. The other choice is 'onto life'.

The other choice is to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. Only the latter choice brings one into Grace of God and Christ.

A billion or so, traditional Christians and a billion or so, Catholics, blatantly ignore Jesus new covenant (which giveth life) and instead esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (which killeth).

The question is why would a billion or so, traditional Christians and a billion or so, Catholics (by their own foolish choice) want to remain, seriously doomed and hell bent?

At their judgment, Jesus and God would not dare deny them their 'own free will' choice. Obviously the rest of the world have to seriously distance them selves from these people, who by their own choice are influenced by and under the devil and hell bent.

They esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (in some way or the other. And the qualities of the ten commandments are not good. They are as follow:

1. the ten commandments are 'onto death'
2. the ten commandments are the ministration of death.
3. the ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil.
4. the ten commandments is a curse.
5. because of the above Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit

Fact is although Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit he could not do so openly. The Jews, back them, were very violent, barbaric and powerful and they totally opposed the doing-away-with the ten commandments, for any one and in any way.

In fact the Jews of 2000 odd years ago, eventually killed Jesus for doing-away-with the ten commandments, even for those who choose to follow Jesus:

1 Thessalonians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

It is time for a billion or so, traditional Christians and a billion or so, Catholics to stop foolishly burying their heads in the sand while leaving their entire bodies exposed to real and ultimate danger. This is the ways of 'chickens'. 'Chicken brain' people also live in fear. They must awaken and become fearless in order to come onto God. Fear is the absence of God.

What do a billion billion or so, traditional Christians and a billion or so, Catholics fear?

They fear transgressing the ten commandments so as to unconditionally serve their own spirits and in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus.

Transgressing the ten commandments so as to unconditionally serve their own spirits and in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus is the only way to be Christians.

Transgressing the ten commandments so as to unconditionally serve their own spirits and in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus is the liberty that 'one has in Christ'.

Those who are led by their own spirits in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments.

Last edited:

Gurucam

What do a billion or so, traditional Christians and a billion or so, Catholics fear?

What do a billion or so, traditional Christians and a billion or so, Catholics fear?

It is time for a billion or so, traditional Christians and a billion or so, Catholics to stop foolishly burying their heads in the sand while leaving their entire bodies exposed to real and ultimate danger. This is the ways of 'chickens'. 'Chicken brain' people also live in fear. They must awaken and become fearless in order to come onto God. Fear is the absence of God:

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

They fear transgressing the ten commandments so as to unconditionally serve their own spirits and in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus.

Transgressing the ten commandments so as to unconditionally serve one's own spirits and in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus is the only way to be Christians.

Transgressing the ten commandments so as to unconditionally serve one's own spirits and in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus is the liberty that 'one has in Christ'.

Those who are led by their own spirits in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments. This is the only way to become children of God, a Christian and a Saint. Only those who practice this as their lifestyle while they live on earth, are known to God, glorified by God, earn life eternal and inherit God's kingdom of heaven. The above is also the only way to be conformed to the image of Jesus and to be called to God's purpose.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Fact is Christians differs in no way from Jesus Christ, with only one exception, Jesus is Lord of all:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

The above say that Christians are children of God and Jews etc. and Jews not children of God. Jews are children of the flesh (the only other option).

The above mention 'heirs according to the promise'. The following says precisely what Christians/children of God are heirs to, according to the promise, with out Jews and other children of the flesh:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and his descendants, the Jews and other O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Issac and his descendants, the Christians).

Ishmael and his generation are the generation of Abraham who continue to esteem the covenant from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage under the ten commandments.

Issac and his generations are the generation of Abraham who abandon and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits/hearts in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. This is the covenant of 'Jerusalem' which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. This is the Christian covenant. This is not about the physical Jerusalem that is on earth. This is about God's kingdom of heaven that is is above.

The Jerusalem on earth related to promise land on earth. This is linked to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant. This relate to Ishmael and his descendant who are the Jews (i.e. those who remained Jews and did not become Christians). They do not inherit the Jerusalem that is above. The Jerusalem this is above is God's kingdom of heaven above. Ishmael and his generations are children of the flesh and Jews. They are not heirs to God's kingdom of heaven.

Issac and his generations abandon and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits/hearts in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. These are the Christians and they are heirs to God's kingdom of heaven above.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law (i.e. the ten commandments), do ye not hear the law?
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Of course, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics all esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. Like the Jews they are the generations of Ishmael, they are children of the flesh (i.e. dead to their own spirits and the Spirit of Jesus). They are not given to be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven, together with the chosen few Christians.

However a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics and even Jews and others, can correct their ways now and become authentic Christians. The straight gate and narrow way is still available.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Remember always that that the Holy KJV N.T. says the following:

1. the ten commandments are 'onto death'
2. the ten commandments are the ministration of death.
3. the ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil.
4. the ten commandments is a curse.
5. because of the above Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit
6. the ten commandments killeth. The Spirit of Jesus giveth life.

Jesus declared and left, two choices:

Have you guys paused to recognize that the above are two different paths and two different choices? And have you paused to recognized what are these two agendas?

Seem that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics simply ignored the above.

The ten commandments makes and keeps one 'the dead'. Therefore the ten commandments are directly linked to 'let the dead bury their dead'. This is about going to hell (Purgatory).

On the other hand, the spirit of Jesus giveth one eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven above. This is directly linked to 'follow Jesus'. Jesus went to God's kingdom of heaven.

'The dead' are all people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. The gospel of the ten commandments were committed onto to Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan. The gospel that is with out the ten commandments was committed onto Paul.

It is very common knowledge that Satan/Peter and his popes and their church enforce the ten commandments (which makes one and keeps one the dead) unilaterally on every one who recognize and follow them. And they are the ones who bury themselves and their followers, inside the earth in hell (purgatory), when they die.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics recognize Satan/Peter as their guide. And so a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics also esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. Clearly they are the dead who bury their dead. They are not the ones who follow Jesus.

On the other hand, only a chosen few people (who are outside the ranks of a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics), follow Jesus.

The question is how does one follow Jesus?

We are told in the Holy KJV N.T. that Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit:

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (to transgress the ten commandments).

We are told also that the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus makes one free from the ten commandments:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

To be freed from the law of sin and death is to have God given freedom to transgress the ten commandments, when one is under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus says that one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus. This is the new covenant. This and only this is Christianity.

We are told that the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension, the ten commandments, were onto death (i.e. they make and keep one 'the dead'):

We were also told that when one is in the body of Christ (i.e. when one becomes a Christian) one is 'dead' to the ten commandments. Were are also told that one is under the ten commandments only when one is in the flesh. We are told also that when one is under the ten commandments one bring forth only fruits onto death. Fruits onto death include children of the flesh like Ishmael.

We were informed and instructed that we were delivered from the ten commandments (we were delivered from bondage under the ten commandments so that we can serve in the newness of our own spirits. And when we do this we stop bringing forth fruits on to death/children of the flesh and start bringing forth only fruits onto God which includes children of God, like Issac.

The above confirms that people who, in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are not only made and kept 'the dead'. They also bring forth only children of the flesh and all other fruits onto death and not children of God and other fruits onto God.

Fact is fruits onto God/children of God are brought forth when one becomes dead to, and delivers one self from the ten commandments and transgress the ten commandments so as to unconditionally serve in the newness of one's spirits.

All the above enlightening information is contained in the following:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

'The law' in the above is confirmed in verse: 7 (above) to be the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension all the ten commandments.

Fruits onto God which includes children of God, like Issac, are the 'fruits thereof' mentions in:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.'
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

'Fruits thereof' are fruits of the kingdom of God. These are fruits onto God/children of God. Also called fruits of Christianity.

The above confirms that only those who bring forth fruits onto God/children of God will inherit the kingdom of God.

Those who in the lest way esteem, use invoke and/or promote the ten commandments bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh, like Ishmael. Children of the flesh are the dead i.e. dead to their spirit bodies and aware of only their flesh bodies. They are aware of only their flesh bodies this makes then children of the flesh.They are held under the ten commandments, until their become awakened to/aware of, their own hearts/spirits.

Therefore they cannot and do not bring forth fruits onto God/children of God, like Issac. They bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh, like Ishmael. Therefore they cannot and do not inherit the kingdom of God.

Clearly a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics did not care to hear and/or totally ignored, the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.. They simply went about their own righteousness. They ignored Jesus and instead followed Peter who Jesus clearly identified to be Satan who enforced the ten commandments which is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil', on them.

They were simply deceived by false prophets and unawares, false spying brethren. And the primary false prophet and unawares false spying brethren were and continue to be, Satan/Peter, his popes and their church:

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty (i.e. to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus) which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (i.e. under the ten commandments):

The sad fact is that if one is under the ten commandments one is not under grace of God and Christ has benefited one nothing. One cannot be and is not a Christian:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ (i.e. the liberty to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus) hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage (i.e. under the ten commandments).
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is the instruction that one must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus.

A billions strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be and are not the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven. These are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'. Fact is, they brag about Christianity and claim that it is the only path. The sad reality is that they are not at all, Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Choose between the Holy KJV N.T. and Genuineoriginal. Choose wisely . . .

Choose between the Holy KJV N.T. and Genuineoriginal. Choose wisely . . .

Those who transgress the ten commandments to serve their own spirits/hearts are not following Jesus.

The instruction in the Holy KJV N.T. to those who can serve in the newness of their own spirits is different from the instructions to those who cannot serve in the newness of their own spirits.

Those who can serve in the newness of their own spirits are people who are newly awakened to/aware of their own spirits/hearts. They are people whose hearts/spirits have recently ceased being 'waxed gross' (i.e. covered over). They are people who have newly come into (acquired) 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the hearts to understand'. They newly had their second birth. That is, they have newly been born of Spirit. They were newly 'born again'.

The above people who have newly come into awareness of their own spirits/hearts get a different instruction (and a different approach to God's righteousness), from those who are still dead to their own spirits/hearts. These people get righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law (i.e. without the ten commandments) is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
23 For (under the ten commandments) all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely (to transgress the ten commandments) by his grace (by the Spirit of Jesus) through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law (i.e. without the need to recognize or uphold the ten commandments

People who have newly come into awareness of their own spirits/hearts are told to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve their own spirits. They are given the following instructions:

1. They are 'become dead to' the ten commandments when they become Christians (i.e. in the body of Christ).
2. They are 'delivered' from the ten commandments.
3. They are told that they were held under the ten commandments only when they were in the flesh (this was before they became newly awakened to their own spirits/hearts)
4. They were told that when they esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, they brought forth only fruits onto death (Fruits onto death include children of the flesh, like Ishmael).
5. They were instructed that since they were now spiritually aware, they should abandon and stop esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments and instead transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of their spirits, for this is how they will stop bringing forth fruits onto death (i.e. children of the flesh, like Ishmael) and start bring forth only fruits onto God (Fruits onto God are children of God, like Issac).
6. In verse 7 under, it is confirmed that the law which one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from' is the thou shalt not covet' commandments and therefore, by extension, all the ten commandments.

The direct source of all the above is:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The above confirms that newly spiritually awakened people are 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the ten commandments so that they can transgress the 'the thou shalt not covet' commandment (and all the ten commandments) so that they can unconditionally covert in order to serve their own spirits.

The above is the clear, literal and untouched revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.

Genuineoriginal's idea is not from the Holy KJV N.T.. Genuineoriginal is pedaling his own nonsense which has been fed to 'billions' by false prophets for the past 2000 odd years.

These billions (who comprise traditional Christians and Catholics) cannot be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way (i.e. the truth) that leadeth to Christianity, eternal life and earn them the ability to 'follow Jesus' to God's kingdom of heaven. They are the deceived and not chosen masses/many.

These billions (who comprise traditional Christians and Catholics) are clearly the great masses who are deceived by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren. This is prophesy;

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

My (chosen) few readers are urged to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote only the literal words in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is the path to the straight gate and narrow way (i.e. the truth) that leadeth to Christianity, eternal life and the ability to 'follow Jesus' to God's kingdom of heaven.

Listening, reading and following Genuineoriginal is an antichrist path which billions took, under the leadership of millions of false prophets. This unfortunate and corrupt path has been delivering and will continue to deliver billions (who cannot possible be the chosen few), to that sad and bad place.

This is what the likes of Genuineoriginal do, simply to keep their spouses and others, in servitude to them on their terms.

The choice is up to each person. Every one's right to free choice is divinely protects and guarded. Every one is responsible for him/her self. Jesus left two choices:

One has to be foolish to not realize that 'follow me' is for sheep and 'let the dead bury their dead' is for goats. Of course sheep inherit God's kingdom of heaven. Goats are cast into hell. Clearly sheep are linked to 'following Jesus' whereas goats are linked to 'let the dead bury their dead':

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

In addition to the above, it is so clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. that
1. the ten commandments are onto death, the ministration of death and him who had the power of death, that is the devil.
2. the ten commandments are directly linked to and responsible for 'the dead burying their dead',
3. the ten commandments are the ministration of death and they were done away with by Jesus and replace by His Spirit.
4. the ten commandments are him who had the power of death, that is the devil.
5. that those who are held under the ten commandments are not under grace of God and Christ has benefited them nothing.

Genuineoriginal is a live example of one serving the antichrist agenda of false prophets and unawares false spying brethren who delight in denying Christians their God's given right to transgress the ten commandments The aim of Genuineoriginal and his likes is to corruptly return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments, which are a serious curse.

Please beware of 'wolves in sheep clothing':

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

'Wolves in sheep clothing' would be people who present themselves (falsely) as 'sheep', i.e. authentic Christians. You would not be able to tell them apart form the real thing. They can be and will be like Genuineoriginal. They can be like Peter, who Jesus identified to be Satan. They are simply people who pretend to be Christians with the aim and agenda of undermining Christianity and deceiving Christians. Their agenda and aim is pro O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/rule from the top/Antichrist agenda and not the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit/Christ/Jesus/individual self actualizing agenda.

Do not be alarmed that the the likes of Genuineoriginal (who call themselves genuine and original) are false prophets and unawares false spying brethren. It has long been prophesied that they (i.e. false prophets and unawares false spying brethren) will be many (millions) and hey will deceive billions. And they will be well respected/accepted within the core of what passes for Christianity. This is the only way that they can and will successfully deceive many (i.e. billions) by their false Christianity.

Billions of unsuspecting aspiring Christians will turn to these false prophets and unawares false spying brethren, within what passes for Christianity. They will all be deceived. This is prophesy . . . so do not be alarmed at this eleventh hour.

These false prophets will include unawares, false spying brethren. They are people who have been corruptly promoting and will continue to corruptly promote, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment system, as the N.T./Christ/Jesus system. Their aim is undermine and destroy Christianity, so as to return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments. They are exactly like the Jews who denied, persecuted, tortured and then killed Jesus and then went on to persecute Christians, 2000 odd years ago:

1 Thessalonians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us )
(i.e. Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

There is simply no other way to put this fact. For 2000 odd years, false prophets and unawares false spying brethren have ruled over and corrupted Christianity and so deceived billions.

For 2000 odd years a go they were the false prophets and unawares false spying brethren who have denied Christians their God given right to transgress the ten commandments so as to unconditionally serve their own spirits.

They do the above, simply because they want return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments which are a serious curse. These people are O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. They are not N.T./Christian/Jesus people.

And for the past 2000 odd years, in order to accomplish their mass deception, these millions of false prophets and unawares false spying brethren have been falsely presenting themselves as Christians and they have been operating from within the cord of what passed for Christianity. And from this power and vantage, point they have successfully deceived billions.

The above is why many are called and only a few chosen. Billion were deceived by false prophets from within what commonly passed for Christina. Billions did not come to know truth (scriptures). Billions err and were not chosen.

The above was the predicted end for those (billions) who came to traditional "Christian" institutions seeking truth/scriptures. It was long predicted that they (billions) will be deceived by false prophets, not get truth/scriptures, err and not make it:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

A long time ago, Jesus knew that false prophets and unawares false spying brethren will run rampant among billions of aspiring Christians and deceived them.

Jesus knew (2000 odd years ago) that many will be called to be Christians but the very great majority will be deceived by false prophets and unawares (i.e. spiritually dead people) false spying brethren, resulting in only a few making it.

Genuineoriginal is one among the above brigade. He is clearly anti-the Holy KJV N.T.

Readers, this is not about Genuineoriginal and I. I offer no opinion or interpretation of my own. I simply accept and post the Holy KJV N.T., as is.

This is clearly about Genuineoriginal and the Holy KJV N.T..

This is also about you and the choice which you make.

Being Christian is about follow Jesus and according to the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., this is about transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of one's own spirit/heart.

The above is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. This gives one freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve one's own spirit/heart, in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is the law for Christians. This requires one to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve one's own spirit/heart, in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus.

Those who, in the last manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are not Christians.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all (who in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments) have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Do you believe and accept that Jesus redeemed you from the ten commandments (which are a curse)? Did you accept that the ten commandments are 'onto death', 'the ministration of death' and 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'? Do you also accept that Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit? These are the fundamentals of Christianity.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above says that the ten commandments (that which was written and engraved in stone) are the ministration of death. The above also say that Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

The ministration of death is also 'him who had the power of death that is the devil'. Therefore the ten commandments are the devil (in ideas form). And the following say that Jesus came to destroy the 'him who had the power of death that is the devil' (which are the ten commandments):

The above was fulfilled when Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit. This is the fundamentals of Christianity. However only a chosen few will discern and know this truth. Billions will miss this or be deprived of this, truth. They will not find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life, Christianity and entry to God's kingdom of heaven, with Jesus. billions have been falling and will continue to fall, by the way side.

The question is are you doing the above, or are you simply a make believe (i.e. false) Christian. Are you among the chosen few who are authentic Christians or are you among the billions who fall through the cracks and do not make it. This is the bottom line.

Are you going to argues foolishness and seek to justify foolishness, or are you going to come onto truth in these lasts days?

Does it mean nothing to you that a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics cannot be chosen few few who found and know truth?

Why would anyone who is seeking to (be the chosen few who) follow Jesus and to (be the chosen few) Christian want to justify the shared folly of a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics.

There are so many independent revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. that say that a billion or so traditional Christians and a billion or so Catholics are collectively and jointly, a very foolish and the totally deceived 'hell bent' masses . . . and not at all the chosen few who inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

Do you guys care (in the least way) about the above?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Coveting and bearing false witness are God's righteousness for Christians.

Coveting and bearing false witness are God's righteousness for Christians.

The above confirms that newly spiritually awakened people are 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the ten commandments so that they can transgress the 'the thou shalt not covet' commandment (and all the ten commandments) so that they can unconditionally covert (and also transgress the other ten commandments) in order to serve in the newness of spirits/hearts.

However we are told the following:

Matthew: 15 King James Version (KJV)
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

The first revelation instructs, 'newly spiritually aware people to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit'. The second say that 'out of one's heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies'.

The question is how does one reconcile these two revelations, especially since one's heart is one's spirit?

Clearly when one becomes awakened to/aware of one's own heart/spirit, evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies can proceed from one's heart/spirit.

Therefore awakened to/becoming aware of, one's own heart/spirit is not a final step. This does not make one a Christians. This simply gives one the capacity to stop bringing forth fruits onto death/children of the flesh and to start bringing forth fruits onto God/children of God. Prior to this awakening to one's own heart/spirit, one was totally in the flesh and one could and did, bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh.

However one cannot deny these revelations. One cannot correct or interpret these revelation according to one's own ideas. These revelations must be accepted, as is.

Becoming awakened to/aware of one's own spirit/heart is simply a first passage. One must seek out more information, as confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.

Fact is, in the first verses, a spiritually awaken person is instructed to covet in order to serve in the newness of spirit/heart. Therefore under the Christian system, one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to covet in order to serve in the newness of heart/spirit.

We have further endorsement that in God's righteousness it is quite correct, permitted and appropriate for Christians to bear, 'false witness'. This is transgression of another of the ten commandments:

James: 2 King James Version (KJV)
25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

The above refers to an incident in which Rehab, a reputed prostitute and Christian deliberately told a lie to protect some fellow Christians. She was glorified for telling this lie.

So here, quite contrary to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system, we have people being instructed to covet and another being glorified for telling a lie.

Therefore, under God's righteousness, coveting and telling lies are not bad or forbidden for some people. However it is a grave sin for some other people.

One should be very concerned about being with the group of people for whom coveting and telling lies are not bad or forbidden under God's righteousness. These are the Christians. They are not under the ten commandments. In fact, they have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/heart.

The question is: why is it totally necessary for one to totally abandon the ten commandments? The answer is as follows:

The fact is that, every one who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are doomed to spiritual death and delivery to hell. Fact is, the ten commandments makes one and keeps one, spiritually dead (i.e. dead to one's spirit/heart). At no event, can such a one serve in the newness of spirit. They can serve, only their flesh.

Also, no one who is under the ten commandments makes it. Under the ten commandments all sin and fall short of the glory of God. The ten commandments is a totally and unrelenting curse. The ten commandments are 'onto death', 'the ministration of death' and 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'.

The above is why Jesus offered another approach to God's righteousness. One that is totally without the ten commandments.

Under the New system, that was introduced by Jesus, one is required to ignore and transgress the ten commandments, in order to serve in the newness of spirit.

The question is how does one transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit? How does one 'serve in the newness of spirit'.

Clearly 'serving in the newness of spirit' defines a new system of guidance that is anchored in spirit. The most fundamental thing about this new system is that, under this system, one is instructed to covet in order to serve in the newness of spirit.

'Serving in the newness of spirit' is the first definition of the New covenant. However it is a fairly loose statement (as introduction definitions tend to be). It describes a whole new system, the details of which must be discerned from other revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

'Serving in the newness of spirit' is not the same as serving one's own spirit. 'Serving in the newness of spirit' refers to a system of guidance that involves much more. This is the N.T./Christian/Jesus system of guidance.

'Serving in the newness of spirit' is anchored in searching one's own heart/spirit (in real time, all the time) to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do (in real time, all the time). Then doing this (in real time all the times) even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is the whole of the new covenant and the complete and only anchor of Christianity.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus), because he (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Only after spiritual awakening can one search one's own heart/spirit (in real time, all the time) to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do (in real time, all the time). Then when one is led by this information (in real time, all the time), unconditionally, i.e. even if one has to blatantly transgress the ten commandment, one is glorified by God. Then one stops bringing forth fruits onto death/children of the flesh and start bringing forth fruits onto God/children of God.

By bringing forth only fruits onto God/children of God one inherits God's kingdom of heaven. This is the total and only passage:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Fruits onto onto God/children of God and fruits onto death/children of the flesh are mentioned in Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 7, of the Holy KJV N.T.

'Fruits thereof' are fruits onto God/children of God, like Isaac. These are brought forth only by the chosen few (authentic) Christians. These are people who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits in harmony with the Spirit of Jesus.

'Fruits onto death', include children of the flesh, like Ishmael. These are brought forth by all people who in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. Fruits onto dearth/children of the flesh are not the fruits thereof which gains one entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

The sad fact is that those who bring forth fruits onto death/children of the flesh are spiritually dead and so are their off-springs. And they and their off-springs go to hell.

Satan describes all humans who are still in the flesh. Satan is one who savor the thing of man (i.e. flesh things) and not the things of God (spirit thing). All all event Satan people and their off-springs are all fruits onto death/children of the flesh. They are not fruits onto God/children of God. They are not 'the fruits thereof'. They cannot and do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

The above is why Peter, who Jesus identified to be Satan, can only and must only, send all who follow him, his popes and their church to hell (Purgatory).

My dear few readers, it is time time to make a wise choice.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Thank you, genuineoriginal.

Thank you, genuineoriginal.

Those who transgress the ten commandments to serve their own spirits/hearts are not following Jesus.

You are correct. The instruction is to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve in the newness of spirit. This is not the same as serving one's own spirit.

Thank you for your observation and wisdom. I stand corrected.

I welcome your participation and correction, any time and at all the times, if and when necessary.

I sought to address the details of your correction on post # 34, above.

Until now, I was preoccupied with the idea that the ten commandments must be shown to be a curse and not a part of Christianity. Things seem to be changing. This point seems to becoming accepted by more people.

Acceptance of the above truth will open the straight gate and narrow way to truth, eternal life, Christianity and entry into God's kingdom of heaven. Your point pertains to spirituality which comes after one awakens to the fact that the ten commandments are not a part of Christianity. This happens when one's awakens to one's own spirit. This is because the ten commandments makes and keeps one spiritually dead. Fact is, the ten commandments are 'onto death', 'the ministration of death' and 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'.

While the above seems correct. It seems that I was being careless and needed correction when I posted "those who transgress the ten commandments to serve their own spirits/hearts are following Jesus" They are not.

I am so happy that you detected this err and corrected me. This means that I do not stand alone.

Your statement is good and valid.

Your correction was helpful to me. It corrected my careless mistake. Yours was a constructive Christian post. You seem on the ball.

I do not want to slip away from the authentic and literal words, in the Holy KJV N.T.

True to your name, you brought me back to the genuine and original words in the Holy KJV N.T..

Thanks again.

Hope that you do not mind that I am celebrating this event a bit. You have opened the authentic debate on Christianity, i.e., the spirit dimension.

Christianity is a spiritual tradition. Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is not at all, based on the ten commandments/Mosaic/O.T. ideologies, which anchors a religion.

Transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit is the fundamental principle of Christianity. However 'serving in the newness of spirit' is simply a title which defines/labels a spiritual way of life, that is described in more details in the Holy KJV N.T..

Please do not let me get away with posting errors.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

The instruction is to transgress the ten commandments
What does the Bible state about transgressing the ten commandments?

1 John 3:4
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.​

James 2:8-10
8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.​

Gurucam

4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.​

8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.​

The Holy KJV N.T. says to sets of opposing things about the ten commandments.

In fact, the Holy KJV N.T. has two different sets of instructions which are based on two sets of righteousness. These two sets of righteousness are the basis of Jesus' two aims, two agendas and two intent which is stated as follows:

Obviously, there are those who were given by God to follow Jesus and there are the others who were not given to follow Jesus. The latter ones are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The sad fact is that, 2000 odd years ago, only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus, everyone else were 'the dead who would bury their dead'.

In total obedience to God, His Father, Jesus delivered the mysteries to God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples in very private sessions among only them. Because, back then, only they were given by God to follow Jesus and to get the mysteires of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus.

However Jesus also had to and did deliver lots of other things (lectures etc.) in public (to the masses), even when the disciples were present.

Therefore Jesus delivered righteousness that was based on the ten commandments, which Moses gave, to the masses. These people were the masses, who openly received lectures etc., from Jesus.

And in very private sessions Jesus delivered a new righteousness that was of God (not Moses) to those who were given by God to follow Him and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

One set of instructions is anchored on God's righteousness. This is for those who are given by God to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These people are the born again. That is, people who have awakened to and are aware of their spirit. They are instructed to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve in the newness of spirit. These people are under righteousness of God that is with out the ten commandments. Instead these people are led by the Spirit of Jesus. And were the Spirit of Jesus is, there is liberty to transgress the ten commandments.

The other set of instructions is anchored on the ten commandments which were given by Moses. These are given for use by those who are not given by God to follow Jesus. These people are describes as having 'eyes that do not see', ears that do not hear' and 'hearts/spirits that are waxed gross'. A heart that is waxed gross is a heart/spirit that is covered over. This is to be 'dead to one's spirit'. Such a person is described as 'the dead'. These p[eople cannot and do not follow Jesus. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

People who have hearts that are waxed gross

who are 'the dead' (i.e. dead to their own hearts or spirit) and also not given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

genuineoriginal

One set of instructions is anchored on God's righteousness. This is for those who are given by God to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These people are the born again. That is, people who have awakened to and are aware of their spirit. They are instructed to transgress the ten commandments
The Bible never instructs Christians to transgress the ten commandments, but let's see the effect of your ideas.

"Christians" that believe like you teach would have multiple gods instead of only one.

Deuteronomy 5:6-7
6 I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
7 Thou shalt have none other gods before me.​

"Christians" that believe like you teach would make idols and bow down to them.

Deuteronomy 5:8-10
8 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
10 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.​

"Christians" that believe like you teach would always take the name of God in vain.

Deuteronomy 5:11
11 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.​

"Christians" that believe like you teach would never have a day of rest.

Deuteronomy 5:12-15
12 Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee.
13 Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work:
14 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ***, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.
15 And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the Lord thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore the Lord thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.​

"Christians" that believe like you teach would never honor their father and mother.

Deuteronomy 5:16
16 Honour thy father and thy mother, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.​

"Christians" that believe like you teach would go around murdering anyone they wanted.

Deuteronomy 5:17
17 Thou shalt not kill.​

"Christians" that believe like you teach would go around committing adultery with anyone they desired.

Deuteronomy 5:18
18 Neither shalt thou commit adultery.​

"Christians" that believe like you teach would go around stealing whatever they wanted.

Deuteronomy 5:19
19 Neither shalt thou steal.​

"Christians" that believe like you teach would go around committing perjury to get innocent people convicted of crimes they never did.

Deuteronomy 5:20
20 Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour.​

"Christians" that believe like you teach would always envy their neighbor for having wealth.

Deuteronomy 5:21
21 Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour's wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour's house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ***, or any thing that is thy neighbour's.​

Why would you want to be that kind of "Christian"?

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. says two sets of opposing things about the ten commandments.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that those instructions which, in any way, relates to the ten commandments are only for those who are under the ten commandments. Also the Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments were given by Moses and not God:

19 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) we know that what things soever the law (the ten commandments) saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

John, in the Holy KJV N.T. says: Moses, as a king or leader, gave the ten commandments. This made them the royal law. John, in the Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments were not laws from God but were given by Moses. Clearly Moses was a king/royal leader. Therefore the ten commandments were a royal decree and not God's law.

One who denies, corrupt and/or undermine the above are seriously guilty before God. Also 'the royal law' describes a law of the ruling kings and other human leaders and not, at all, the law of God.

Even though the ten commandments were given by Moses and not God, and even though, 2000 odd years ago, Jesus gave 'righteousness' that was from God and not Moses, back then the majority of people still wanted to be under Moses laws. These were spiritually dead people. Their hearts were 'waxed gross'/cover over and they were therefore not given by God to get or know the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven. Jesus instructed the disciples (i.e. those who were given by God to follow Him) to leave these people (i.e. the dead, who still wanted to be under the ten commandment) to their own devises, i.e. let the dead bury their dead.

'The dead' are spiritually dead people. When they (i.e. spiritually dead people) die physically their physically alive (but spiritually dead) peers bury them inside the earth, in hell (Purgatory), for an undetermined stay. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The above people are not Christians (who are a chosen few). These are not the ones who follow Jesus to spirit heaven, in three days after they physically die.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that there are people who are 'the dead'. However the Holy KJV N.T. also says that, there were and are people who were not 'the dead'. Form the billions of those who come to Christianity, these are and will continue to be only a chosen few people. They will not be the dead who bury their dead. They will be the chosen few who have awakened to/is aware of, their spirits/hearts. They are spiritually aware people. From the billions who seek to be Christians, only these chosen few people can follow Jesus. The masses (all others) are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Jesus left two options, 'follow me' and let 'the dead bury their dead'.

The hearts of the above people were not waxed gross. They were spiritually awakened. 2000 odd years, among the people who Jesus encountered, only these people were given to get and know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Back then, when Jesus walked on earth as man, these were only the twelve disciples.

Back then, Jesus confirmed that only these twelve disciples were given by God to follow Him and only they were given by God to get and know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This was because only they had 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the hearts to understand'. No one else had these faculties developed.

These people can serve in the newness of spirit and they were instructed to transgress the ten commandments (i.e. they must covert) in order to serve in the newness of spirit.

The above fact gave rise to two totally different deliveries which Jesus was required by God, His Father, to provide. One was for 'the dead' (who would be left to bury each other in hell) and the other for the spiritually aware who had the actualization to follow Jesus to heaven.

2000 odd years ago, from among those who Jesus encountered, those who could follow Jesus were just the twelve disciples. Everyone else were 'the dead who were would inevitably bury their dead'.

It was left to each person who wish to follow Jesus to discern form the Holy KJV N.T., how, not to be 'the dead who bury their dead'.

It was plainly stated that the ten commandments were 'onto death', 'the ministration of death' and 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'.

Clearly any one who, in the least manner esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments are made and kept 'the dead who bury their dead' in hell (Purgatory). They are not the ones who 'follow Jesus' to heaven.

And indeed, the Holy KJV N.T. has two different sets of instructions which are based on two sets of righteousness. These two sets of righteousness are the basis of Jesus' two aims, two agendas and two intent which are stated as follows:

Obviously, there are those who were given by God to follow Jesus and there are the others who were not given to follow Jesus. The latter ones are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The sad fact is that, 2000 odd years ago, only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus, everyone else were 'the dead who would bury their dead'.

In total obedience to God, His Father, Jesus delivered the mysteries to God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples in very private sessions among only them. Because, back then, only they were given by God to follow Jesus and to get the mysteires of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus.

However Jesus also had to and did deliver lots of other things (lectures etc.) in public (to the masses), even when the disciples were present.

Therefore Jesus delivered righteousness that was based on the ten commandments, which Moses gave, to the masses. These people were the masses, who openly received lectures etc., from Jesus.

And in very private sessions Jesus delivered a new righteousness that was of God (not Moses) to those who were given by God to follow Him and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

One set of instructions is anchored on God's righteousness. This is for those who are given by God to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These people are the born again. That is, people who have awakened to and are aware of their spirit. They are instructed to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve in the newness of spirit. These people are under righteousness of God that is with out the ten commandments. Instead these people are led by the Spirit of Jesus. And were the Spirit of Jesus is, there is liberty to transgress the ten commandments.

The other set of instructions is anchored on the ten commandments which were given by Moses. These are given for use by those who are not given by God to follow Jesus. These people are describes as having 'eyes that do not see', ears that do not hear' and 'hearts/spirits that are waxed gross'. A heart that is waxed gross is a heart/spirit that is covered over. This is to be 'dead to one's spirit'. Such a person is described as 'the dead'. These people cannot and do not follow Jesus. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

People who have hearts that are waxed gross are 'the dead' (i.e. dead to their own hearts or spirit). Also not given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

It is left entirely to the free choice of each person to make their choice.

One can choose the ten commandments which were given by Moses and not God. Under this system one is inevitably 'the dead who bury their dead'. Things (instructions etc.) that are related to the ten commandments are only for those who make this choice. And indeed, under this system all are made and remain spiritually dead and all fall short of the glory of God and end in hell.

On the other hand, one can choose righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This is the true righteousness that is from God (and not Moses). This is anchored on the Spirit of Jesus. This is for spiritually aware people. Spiritually aware people have the required actualization to search each of their own hearts/spirit and discern and be led by the Spirit of Jesus. And were the Spirit of Jesus is, there is God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments.

Genuineoriginal,

One must have a spiritual Gift to discern Christianity and live a Christian life. Also one must have an additional Gift of the Spirit to discern and teach Christianity. One must have long abandon the ten commandments and come onto a life style of transgressing the ten commandments so as to unconditionally obey the Spirit of Jesus, in order to have these Gifts of the Spirit and access Truth which is the basis of Christianity:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The above is the main mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. It was given to the disciples privately in session among only them. The above say that when the Spirit of Truth comes he will bring All Truth. The Spirit of Truth (who bring All Truth) was not available while Jesus walked on earth, as a man.

Jesus had to be crucified and raised to spirit heaven before the Spirit of Truth became available to bring All Truth. Therefore nothing that the physical Jesus delivered was All Truth. Jesus left it to the Spirit of Truth to become available after his death and resurrection, to bring All Truth. This is the primary mystery of God's kingdom of heaven (i.e. that truth, which is the basis of Christianity) cannot be available in the written scriptures.

The main mystery of God's kingdom of heaven is that Truth which is the basis of Christianity is not at all in the written scriptures. Truth which is the basis of Christianity can be and must be had, individually, privately and personally by each person, through a connection between, each of their own spirits and the Spirit of Truth, who is also the Spirit of Jesus and the Spirit of Intercession.

The sad fact is that those who use the written scriptures are the dead who bury their dead. The written scriptures (and the ten commandments) are the letter which killeth. Only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession giveth life.

You are still under the ten commandments. You still perceive wisdom in the ten commandments. Therefore you are still spiritually dead. You cannot and do not posses the required spiritual Gifts to discern Christianity, far less to teach Christianity. If and when you seek to teach Christianity you become the essential fabric of a false prophet and an unaware (i.e. spiritually dead) false spying brethren.

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

One can choose the ten commandments which were given by Moses and not God.
According to the Bible (even the KJV version), God Himself gave the ten commandments to Moses after God Himself had spoken the ten commandments to the children of Israel gathered around the base of Mount Sinai.

Deuteronomy 10:4
4 And he wrote on the tables, according to the first writing, the ten commandments, which the Lord spake unto you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly: and the Lord gave them unto me.​

Status
Not open for further replies.