Ignore List Suggestion

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Do yourself a big favor and use your ignore list.
I've never had to use the ignore list--until now. :sigh: Alas, some clown :zakath: keeps sending me private messages. So, how does this work? When they're on this list, they can't message you?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I've never had to use the ignore list--until now. :sigh: Alas, some clown :zakath: keeps sending me private messages. So, how does this work? When they're on this list, they can't message you?
I don't think that works. You don't have to see their posts if they're on ignore but if you want to block PMs then go to your CP, then to Edit Options and check the box "Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators".

You're all going on my ignore list. :reals:
Who are you? :plain:

journey

You just go to your control panel, go down to "Edit Ignore List" and click it, and add the name you wish to ignore on the screen that comes up. Make sure that you click "save changes" after you add the name. I'm almost sure that they can no longer send you private messages.

If the private messages are inappropriate or against the rules - report it.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I wish the ignore feature worked where the ignored one could not read your posts, not hide their posts from you. What they say means little when they are wacky. It is the vicious little pigs who I rather not read my posts!

OCTOBER23

JOURNEY,

We don't HATE each other.

It is just that each individual thinks that their Theory is Right.

Of course, Everyone has me on IGNORE because they know that I am Right.

And they are all JEALOUS Chickens.:chicken::chicken:

:rotfl::rotfl: