ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

The misconception, as always, is yours.

First, the whole nation was indeed expected to be faithful. Many were not, but that didn't diminish Moses' authority as God's exclusive spokesman nor negate God's Word.

2. I spoke only of who God chose to speak to whom, not their response to it.

Many were not and therefore were not going to enjoy any benefits. Which is why the generation of Christ is compared to that wandering in the desert through several chapters of Hebrews. It was not predetermined; rather, 'Today, if you hear his voice, enter the rest.'

No misconception about it.

Right Divider

Body part
WD, I know without Jesus , the real one, no one will make it to heaven. A person could go through their whole life NEVER having heard of Paul place their faith in Jesus and be saved. Now if a person went through their whole life and never heard of and placed their faith in Jesus they would die and go to an ever lasting hell. See the difference ? Paul can save NO one.
You have an incorrect view of what MAD claims and you constantly LIE about it.

You are a poser and a liar.

musterion

Many were not and therefore were not going to enjoy any benefits. Which is why the generation of Christ is compared to that wandering in the desert through several chapters of Hebrews. It was not predetermined; rather, 'Today, if you hear his voice, enter the rest.'

No misconception about it.

You are obtuse.

ALL Israel, with NO exceptions, was commanded and expected to obey the Law and prophets. They didn't.

ALL members of the Body, with NO exceptions, are commanded and expected to obey Paul's doctrine because it, exclusively, is God's doctrine for the Body. They don't.

dodge

You have an incorrect view of what MAD claims and you constantly LIE about it.

You are a poser and a liar.

I have read quite a bit on MAD and all of it is madness. The biggest deception is to believe all of Jesus' teachings are not for the B.O.C.. When one falls for that lie the rest is easy for Satan.

Right Divider

Body part
I have read quite a bit on MAD and all of it is madness. The biggest deception is to believe all of Jesus' teachings are not for the B.O.C.. When one falls for that lie the rest is easy for Satan.
You are a big-time hypocrite as YOU do not "follow Jesus" per all of His instructions during His earthly ministry to Israel.

You are a POSER, a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE.

Some "Christian" you've proven to be.

dodge

Right Divider;5027934]You are a big-time hypocrite as YOU do not "follow Jesus" per all of His instructions during His earthly ministry to Israel.

So when Jesus said ,"I am the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by me". You believe that was for only Israel ? Who do you believe you are to ignore Jesus ? You are the hypocrite for claiming to truth Jesus while YOU ignore His teachings and commands.

Nah, I have not fallen for the lies and deceptions of MAD.

Christians follow and obey Jesus who Paul himself followed and obeyed. You are in such darkness you cannot see the light.

musterion

So when Jesus said ,"I am the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by me". You believe that was for only Israel ? Who do you believe you are to ignore Jesus ? You are the hypocrite for claiming to truth Jesus while YOU ignore His teachings and commands.

Nah, I have not fallen for the lies and deceptions of MAD.

Christians follow and obey Jesus who Paul himself followed and obeyed. You are in such darkness you cannot see the light.

Serious question.

How can one even know how to "obey Jesus?" Where exactly in the Bible does one look for His instructions on how to live?

That is the question which, after years of confusion, false leads, false teachers, error and pain, finally brought me to where I am now.

Now, listen. I know what I believe. You (more or less) know what I believe. This question isn't about what I believe. I want to know specifically what YOU believe and WHY you believe it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Serious question.

How can one even know how to "obey Jesus?" Where exactly in the Bible does one look for His instructions on how to live?

That is the question which, after years of confusion, false leads, false teachers, error and pain, finally brought me to where I am now.

Now, listen. I know what I believe. You (more or less) know what I believe. This question isn't about what I believe. I want to know specifically what YOU believe and WHY you believe it.
You will probably get some list Doge will scramble together.
And then Dodge can explain if he obeys every single one of them 100%.
And then there will be those instructions from Jesus that Dodge will say (just as MAD does) were instructions from Jesus that no longer apply.

And after all that vanity of vanity is hashed out ...... Dodge needs to memorize the following so we won't have to have this conversation with him again.

Romans 5 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

dodge

Serious question.

A starting place is:

What:

Mat 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Mat 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Mat 11:30
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

In those verses the individual has an invitation from Jesus Himself.

It addresses every lost person.

Jesus promises rest for those that come to Him.

Jesus says to take His yoke upon us ( walk the walk do not just talk the talk ).

Jesus said to learn of Him NOT Paul.

When walking with Jesus His burden is light.

When we go to Jesus take His yoke( follow Him ) ,learn of Him,and we then find rest unto our souls.

WHY:

Jesus said it.

dodge

You are a big-time hypocrite as YOU do not "follow Jesus" per all of His instructions during His earthly ministry to Israel.

If you do not follow Jesus YOU are not a Christian.

What:

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Jesus says to take His yoke upon us ( walk the walk do not just talk the talk ).

When we go to Jesus take His yoke( follow Him ) ,learn of Him,and we then find rest unto our souls.

WHY:

Jesus said it.

dodge

Tam. if one does not follow Jesus they are not a Christian.

What:

WHY:

Jesus said it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tam. if one does not follow Jesus they are not a Christian.
Does that include following these instructions from Jesus?
Go not unto the Gentiles.
Tell no one I am the Christ.

You see, Dodge, just saying to follow Jesus as a blanket statement does not deal with the differences in the instructions Jesus gave at all times.
But you already know that. You just want to continue to be deceptive about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.