ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

As usual, intojoy; you misfire on the Mystery first revealed to and through the Apostle Paul :chuckle:

The following is not said Mystery.

Exodus 12:48 And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof.

Isaiah 14:1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

dodge

“And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? And he answered and said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.”
??Matthew? ?13:10-11? ?ASV??

There are 8 mysteries in the New Testament.

A mystery in Paul's theology is defined as something totally unrevealed in the Old Testament only now being revealed in the New Testament by the Apostles and prophets.

Was grace salvation known in the Old Testament? Yes. So grace salvation is not the mystery.

Was the fact that the Messiah was going to die for sins known in the Old Testament? Yes. So the work of the cross is not the mystery.

Was gentile salvation known in the Old Testament? Yes. So Gentile salvation is not the mystery.

Was the fact that Gentiles as Gentiles would become one body with Jewish believers known in the Old Testament? No. Then the Body of Christ having both Jews and Gentiles is one of the eight mysteries.

Paul we are told was the Apostle to the Gentiles.

Paul also was given special revelation concerning these 8 mysteries that was not given to the other apostles.

However, MAD is not using the term musterion the way Paul uses it because the fact that Messiah would die for sin and for Gentiles was revealed in the OT. All of the OT scriptures that reveal exactly what the content of salvation by the cross are in my thread: Messianic Christology.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy , I believe Isiah contradicts what I have highlighted and made blue above !

Isa 49:6
And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Danoh

intojoy , I believe Isiah contradicts what I have highlighted and made blue above !

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

You remain clueless to God's HEAVENLY purpose for the Body (over the HEAVENLY Host).

As a result, you confuse God's EARTHLY purpose for the Nation Israel (over the Nations of this EARTH) as being one and the same purpose for the Body.

But you have long been enmeshed in all the errors your having failed to see the distinction between those two, has resulted in.

Ten to one, you will now read something into my above post, that is not meant by it.

For the simple reason that you are not only deeply enmeshed in your resulting errors, but you fail to ask what was meant.

Instead, you run with your own conclusion about what was meant.

dodge

You remain clueless to God's HEAVENLY purpose for the Body (over the HEAVENLY Host).

As a result, you confuse God's EARTHLY purpose for the Nation Israel (over the Nations of this EARTH) as being one and the same purpose for the Body.

But you have long been enmeshed in all the errors your having failed to see the distinction between those two, has resulted in.

Ten to one, you will now read something into my above post, that is not meant by it.

For the simple reason that you are not only deeply enmeshed in your resulting errors, but you fail to ask what was meant.

Instead, you run with your own conclusion about what was meant.

Nah, UN-like most MADist I do not run to Darby,bullinger, or Stam;consequently, I CHECK what, why, and how I came to that conclusion based on scripture.

Danoh , there is no error in Jesus ! TO many folks follow everyone but Jesus.

Last edited:

Danoh

Nah, UN-like most MADist I do not run to Darby,bullinger, or Stram;consequently, I CHECK what, why, and how I came to that conclusion based on scripture.

Danoh , there is no error in Jesus ! TO many folks follow everyone but Jesus.

Like I said - you run with your conclusions; you do not bother to ask any poster what they had meant about one thing or another.

And the fact of the matter is that you hold some views first made widely known by Darby (after centuries of having largely been lost).

Ask Tet, Interplanner, northwye, et al, who is famous for having supposedly come up with God not being through with Israel and or with the Rapture of the Body.

Their collective answer will be "Darby."

You are only fooling yourself; your cluelessness is repeatedly evident.

This is why I barely bother with your posts; your cluelessness.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

This isn't contradicted when I take into consideration that the law of Moses served as a wall of partition to keep the Gentiles as Gentiles out of the spiritual blessings of Israel. Because of that law Gentiles needed to proselytize into the commonwealth of Israel in order for them to be acceptable to God. Once Messiah died there was no longer any dividing law to exclude our approach to to the God of Israel. We can now approach God as Gentiles without circumcision or any other 613 requirements listed by the law of Moses.

This would have a been very relevant question for the Jewish believers in the first century. Peter insists on seeing the Samaritan converts. Peter is sent to Cornelius. In those two instances Peter used the keys to the kingdom to open the door of the gospel to the Samaritans and Gentiles. When did he use it for the Jews? Acts 2. Paul was not given the keys to the kingdom Peter was.

The observant student will note that Paul becomes the focus of the book of Acts but it began with Peter being the main character. Paul gets brought into the book only to be interrupted by Cornelius because Paul can not begin his ministry of Apostleship to the Gentiles until Peter unlocks that door with his keys.

Selah Jerry

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

dodge

Like I said - you run with your conclusions; you do not bother to ask any poster what they had meant about one thing or another.

And the fact of the matter is that you hold some views first made widely known by Darby (after centuries of having largely been lost).

Ask Tet, Interplanner, northwye, et al, who is famous for having supposedly come up with God not being through with Israel and or with the Rapture of the Body.

Their collective answer will be "Darby."

You are only fooling yourself; your cluelessness is repeatedly evident.

This is why I barely bother with your posts; your cluelessness.

I assure you the feeling is mutual and that is why I rarely bother with your post. Your post are generally you pushing your views even when they are UN-provable from scripture even though you have convinced YOURSELF that you are correct.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus said to come unto Him if you aint been to Jesus don't plan on being in heaven.
I trust what Paul said based on HIS revelation from the RISEN LORD Jesus Christ:

Eph 2:8-10 (KJV)
(2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast. (2:10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

I don't need to be a pretender, like you. I trust what Christ gave to Paul for US!

dodge

I trust what Paul said based on HIS revelation from the RISEN LORD Jesus Christ:

Eph 2:8-10 (KJV)
(2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast. (2:10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

I don't need to be a pretender, like you. I trust what Christ gave to Paul for US!

YOU do understand you are saying IGNORE Jesus and pay attention to Paul right ?

So you don't trust Jesus, John, Matthew, MARK,nor the OT prophets who prophesied about Jesus just Paul right ? YOU are deceived and deluded .

musterion

YOU do understand you are saying IGNORE Jesus and pay attention to Paul right ?

So you don't trust Jesus, John, Matthew, MARK,nor the OT prophets who prophesied about Jesus just Paul right ? YOU are deceived and deluded .

Christ Himself wrote down NOTHING. Someone else wrote down EVERYTHING that He said, as found in the Bible. So there is no "Paul vs Christ" anymore than there can be "James vs Christ." It's idiocy even to suggest it.

But Paul was indeed the only one God chose to minister especially to us.

dodge

Paul: "I magnify mine office..."

Paul:

1Co 1:12
Some of you are saying, “I am a follower of Paul.” Others are saying, “I follow Apollos,” or “I follow Peter,[fn]” or “I follow only Christ.
1Co 1:13
Has Christ been divided into factions? Was I, Paul, crucified for you? Were any of you baptized in the name of Paul? Of course not!

dodge

Christ Himself wrote down NOTHING. Someone else wrote down EVERYTHING that He said, as found in the Bible. So there is no "Paul vs Christ" anymore than there can be "James vs Christ." It's idiocy even to suggest it.

But Paul was indeed the only one God chose to minister especially to us.

Got ya, in your warped belief system Christ never came to minister to anyone. Why do you even claim to be a Christian ?

I have absolute faith that my bible was written by men who were "inspired" by the Holy Spirit sorry you do NOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.