ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
Why do you try to change the subject? why cannot you deal with this subject in an honest manner?

I will once again ask you if the gospel which the Twelve preached at Luke 9:6 the same one which Ironside spoke of here?:

"All through those OT dispensations, the gospel was predicted, and when Jesus came, the gospel came with Him. When He died, when He was buried, and when He rose again, the gospel could be fully told out to a poor lost world. Observe, it says, 'that Christ died for our sins.' No man preaches the gospel, no matter what nice things he may say about Jesus, if he leaves out His vicarious death on Calvary's Cross"
[emphasis added] (Ironside, God's Unspeakable Gift [London: Pickering & Inglis, 1908], Chapter 2).

Yes or no?

You claim to be an expert on the "good news" of Christ but when it comes to answering this simple question all of a sudden you have no answer. Why do you refuse to deal with this is an honest manner?
Because dodge is nothing but a liar and a deceiver.

john w

Hall of Fame
All you MADists are taking the scriptures out of context. You are in error. Lies.It says what it says. Do YOU believe the scriptures, or do you just IGNORE what you do not agree with? No thank you-I will not "ignore the teaching and commands of Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nevermind....you guys and dolls are Gentiles....

Matthew 10 KJV

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely
give.

I need to go....I'm planning to raise my Aunt Bertha, from the dead, today....She owes me $172.

john w

Hall of Fame
Puh-RAYZE him, JohnW! Cuh-LAIM yer uh-NOINT-ing!

The Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd spoke to me, in a dream, last night, and I feel that I need to let all the saints know, that a tremendous anointing will come upon this generation of David prayer warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Guh-low-reeee be to Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!

SaulToPaul 2

The Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd spoke to me, in a dream, last night, and I feel that I need to let all the saints know, that a tremendous anointing will come upon this generation of David prayer warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Guh-low-reeee be to Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!

Why does the LORD never speak to John Hagee to preach on gluttony?

john w

Hall of Fame
Why does the LORD never speak to John Hagee to preach on gluttony?

Or why do all those alleged "Claim Your Miracle Today" "Faith Healers," like Benny Hinn/Hill, need translators in foreign countries, if they have the gift of tongues? Or wear glasses-Luke 7:22 KJV.........? Curious.

SaulToPaul 2

Or why do all those alleged "Claim Your Miracle Today" "Faith Healers," like Benny Hinn/Hill, need translators in foreign countries, if they have the gift of tongues? Or wear glasses-Luke 7:22 KJV.........? Curious.

Yes sir, there's something rotten in Denmark.
Who said that? Calvin Coolidge?

musterion

Benny Hinn got a special anointing to take up with that blonde woman preacher. It's in the Bible. Hosea, I think.

Touch not God's superanointed.

dodge

Because dodge is nothing but a liar and a deceiver.

WD, I know without Jesus , the real one, no one will make it to heaven. A person could go through their whole life NEVER having heard of Paul place their faith in Jesus and be saved. Now if a person went through their whole life and never heard of and placed their faith in Jesus they would die and go to an ever lasting hell. See the difference ? Paul can save NO one.

Interplanner

We view Paul the same way faithful Israel viewed Moses: as the one God chose to speak to us. There's no more to it than that.

That's good. Not the whole nation, just the believers. That's how Heb 11 treats it. That's part of clearing up the misconception of Judaism that it was the whole nation, that the promise was for the whole nation. It always was for those of faith.

musterion

That's good. Not the whole nation, just the believers. That's how Heb 11 treats it. That's part of clearing up the misconception of Judaism that it was the whole nation, that the promise was for the whole nation. It always was for those of faith.

The misconception, as always, is yours.

First, the whole nation was indeed expected to be faithful. Many were not, but that didn't diminish Moses' authority as God's exclusive spokesman nor negate God's Word.

2. I spoke only of who God chose to speak to whom, not their response to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.