ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

You have a sick obsession with MAD. How many threads on it? You can't convince us of your warped theology so why keep trying? You're wasting your time -

PJ, my prayer for you is that you quit following other men who are trapped in lies and error.I pray that you yield to God and accept the gift He gave you in Christ Jesus.

Now to iggy with the other followers who have no knowledge and nothing to offer to the debate.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You have a sick obsession with MAD. How many threads on it? You can't convince us of your warped theology so why keep trying? You're wasting your time -

YOU are the one who is being led astray and warped by MAD Antinomianism.

I pray God will rescue your soul from their grip upon your mind!

glorydaz

Nang, you are preying on the unlearned (Dodge) even though you know better. You sense his weakness and you, like the father of lies, you whisper in his ear. Shame on you....or is it MR. Nang I'm speaking with? Yes, it's more your style, isn't it, Mr. Nang?

glorydaz

PJ, my prayer for you is that you quit following other men who are trapped in lies and error.I pray that you yield to God and accept the gift He gave you in Christ Jesus.

Now to iggy with the other followers who have no knowledge and nothing to offer to the debate.

You really shouldn't pray that others become as blind as you are yourself. :nono:

glorydaz

You're triggered. He doesn't think he's lying so why accuse him? You could say something like "his kind are believers of lies" but it's not fair to call him a liar.
I wouldn't call Jerry a liar. But he's a nutcase in my view on Hebrew Christianity.
RD, please, take a deep breath, and repeat after me: "I" "love" "you" "doge"

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Is this really intojoy instructing others about what they should be saying?

Do you think we've forgotten who you are? ;)

glorydaz

That scripture is completely hidden from the likes of a liar like dodge.

The father of lies always blinds their eyes. It's funny how it's always those who seek to be justified by the law who can't seem to make it to the other side of the cross.

And there isn't a chance they'd see what Paul says here. I wonder what it is they think this means. :think:

2 Cor. 5:14-17 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.​

john w

Hall of Fame
You're triggered. He doesn't think he's lying so why accuse him? You could say something like "his kind are believers of lies" but it's not fair to call him a liar.
I wouldn't call Jerry a liar. But he's a nutcase in my view on Hebrew Christianity.
RD, please, take a deep breath, and repeat after me: "I" "love" "you" "doge"

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

It is important to study and learn the entire counsel of the Word of God. That must only be done by using a strict literal hermeneutic that includes taking relevant passages into context in order to understand what has been declared.

YOUR PROOFTEXT IS YOUR PRETEXT.NO CONTEXTUAL RELEVANCE HERE. NO CONNECTING RELATIONSHIP.

You taught us the above. Notice the CAPS, to clinch my argument? We also learned that from you.

heir

TOL Subscriber
He is delivered from the bondage of the religious, denominational system you are chained to. That's why you come after him and ultimately why you come after "MAD".

I pray that patrick continue to approve things that are excellent (Philippians 1:9-10 KJV). As for you, that you recover yourself as you oppose yourself (2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
I understand that YOU do not know Jesus or follow Him. when given opportunity you brag on Paul NOT on Jesus. To say you are deceived would be a major understatement ,sadly.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2 Timothy 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

2 Timothy 1:11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

2 Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

2 Timothy 1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Nah, I aint MAD who has zero clue of the "1" true Gospel because they are to busy creating a false gospel.
No such thing as "1 true gospel" as there are many in the Bible. "MAD" preaches the gospel of our salvation by the same we are sealed after having trusted the Lord believing it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). If you call that a "false gospel" then you must be blinded from it by the god of this world for having believed it not (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV).

Status
Not open for further replies.