If you sincerely follow the Holy Spirit, He will lead you to the Catholic Church

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Y shouldn't you?

If you were interested in what the Catholic Church TRULY teaches, you would investigate, read books on saints... the popes throughout history and etc.. But you are not interested enough to do your own research

If you knew what practicing Catholics know, you wouldn't be so...

uh... slothful yourself

Meanwhile... I've read every Ante-Nicene writing extant, and the majority of Patristic and Scholastic writings through the 1054AD Schism and beyond to Aquinas and others.

I know predominantly what the apostate non-catholic Romanized substitute church (no capital C) teaches.

You're a nominal loud-mouth novice weaker vessel deceived minion. You know virtually nothing, yet presume to rant to others. It's sadly hilarious.

that is nothing but a malicious (sounding)

uh... prevarication

aka: untruth

why don't u tell the truth?

You WISH he drove people away from the Church with his "tactics"

you wish you could validly discredit aLL catholics... but you can't. You know there is truth to Catholicism... and that scares you...

+++

LOL. No. I know your current pope-on-a-rope is the first White Pope and Black Pope as one person, and is the spirit of antichrist like all have been for centuries, and especially since Vatican II.

You narcissistic sickos think you can read others' minds now, I suppose; yet you can't even represent your own "faith" beyond an elementary level.

I could ask you 100 specific theological and ecclesiological and historical questions and you wouldn't be able to answer one of them, and would have trouble getting or finding the answers. You're an utter novice with false zeal.

Catholics do enough to discredit themselves without any help from me whatsoever. You're the poster child for that yourself.

Enjoy Hades.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I certainly would---if there were any weight to your words. What you've delivered here is one long ad hominem rant, and nothing more. You've yet to actually disprove a single Catholic claim or argument, nor can you. Your position essentially amounts to "I don't LIKE what Catholics are saying!" Your personal preference is noted, though it actually proves nothing whatsoever.

Back to Post #71.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Prove Mary's ever-virginity. Not historical traditional hearsay. Prove it.

Like so many other points of all kinds, all you have is someone else's biased sources. At best, that makes you only on even footing with whomever else you attempt to trump with your silliness.

I don't have time to converse with those who don't do so. Enjoy your false egomania while you can, purgatory boy. You'll find out the truth after it's too late. That's on you.

Cruciform

Prove Mary's ever-virginity.
Answered here, here, here, and here.

Like so many other points of all kinds, all you have is someone else's biased sources.
...which is all that you and every other non-Catholic has as well.

At best, that makes you only on even footing with whomever else you attempt to trump with your silliness.
That would be true, if the Catholic Church did not happen to be that one historic Church founded by Jesus Christ himself in 33 A.D., and against which he declared that the powers of death would never prevail (Mt. 16:18-19; 1 Tim. 3:15)---something that you certainly cannot claim for your chosen recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect. Try again.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Answered here, here, here, and here.

No. It's not proven, it's asserted. Prove it. Show me physical evidence. Somebody saying so means nothing.

Prove anyone examined her intact hymen before her death. Anything else is speculation and hearsay.

Ahhh... Stalemate. Deadlock. Standoff. Impasse. Time for Detente. Just as I said and have always said.

That would be true, if the Catholic Church did not happen to be that one historic Church founded by Jesus Christ himself in 33 A.D., and against which he declared that the powers of death would never prevail (Mt. 16:18-19; 1 Tim. 3:15)---something that you certainly cannot claim for your chosen recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect. Try again.

No need to try again. Your tradition says I'm fine as never having been Catholic. Shoot... Francis (the sissy) includes nearly everyone, the little rat-bagger.

Your ancient man-made sect is just a de-nomination. You can prove nothing. Not one of your links is actual proof, just words of men.

Stalemate. And you're stalest of all, so...

Go throw a Hail Mary. I'll run a fly pattern down the sideline to catch it.

You merely like to presume you've built an impenetrable circular style. It persuades no one. It's a deterrent. Catholics are abhorable. TOL is yet another example of that.

Your pope is a dope.

RevTestament

No, we have the Bible which says Jesus had brothers - James, Joseph, Judas, and Simon, and sisters.
It also says that Joseph her husband knew her not until she bore Jesus.
Which certainly implies that she did not remain a virgin after that.
There is no mention of another mother in the family anywhere in scripture - at least scripture which I accept. So either Jesus was born into a polygamous family, or Mary was divorced or, she did not remain a virgin like scripture seems to tell us. Which by itself proves the Catholic church is an errant apostate entity.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
No, we have the Bible which says Jesus had brothers - James, Joseph, Judas, and Simon, and sisters.
It also says that Joseph her husband knew her not until she bore Jesus.
Which certainly implies that she did not remain a virgin after that.
There is no mention of another mother in the family anywhere in scripture - at least scripture which I accept. So either Jesus was born into a polygamous family, or Mary was divorced or, she did not remain a virgin like scripture seems to tell us. Which by itself proves the Catholic church is an errant apostate entity.

Now you've gone and done it, Revvers. He's gonna post some links, a referral to a previous post, and a bare assertion.

And you're gonna be overwhelmingly convinced and persuaded and compelled and influenced... and you're gonna convert to Cathode-Lick-ism, right?

I doubt it. And that's my point. His style is self-aggrandizing, and just to posture as a convert to justify his position to himself.

He does nothing but champion the apostate non-catholic Romanized "choich" as an Evangelical hybrid. It's such a waste of humanity, not to mention divinity.

RevTestament

Now you've gone and done it, Revvers. He's gonna post some links, a referral to a previous post, and a bare assertion.

And you're gonna be overwhelmingly convinced and persuaded and compelled and influenced... and you're gonna convert to Cathode-Lick-ism, right?

LOL. I don't accept the early Greek theologians as authoritative sources for the word of God like the RCC does....
By himself, Tertullian tears them to pieces, and he was the supposed coiner of "the trinity." No sainthood for him as the "father of Latin orthodoxy".....

Ben Masada

If you sincerely follow the Holy Spirit, He will lead you to the Catholic Chorch.

If you sincerely follow the Holy Spirit, He will lead you to the Catholic Chorch.

There is only one Gospel today. There, we both agree.

I have no choice but to mention the gospel of Judaism which was the Faith of Jesus. We all know that Jesus was a Jew and his gospel was according to Judaism. It means that Christians are living a paradox, to bet for Jesus while rejecting his Faith which was Judaism.