If you sincerely follow the Holy Spirit, He will lead you to the Catholic Church

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By the way, both Christ and the other man went to Paradise, not purgatory or
Heaven. Paradise was divided into two separate areas: Abraham's Bosom and
Hades. When Christ left Hades, He took all of the "Believers" who were in
Abraham's Bosom to Heaven with Him. Only Hades was left and that's where
the unbelievers then, and now go until the Great White Throne Judgment, where
they will be judged by their works. By the way, Hades is a place of torment.

The "True Believers" go directly to Heaven when they die.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So was the man on the cross not saved without hearing Paul's gospel?

Luke 23:43 And Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise."

If I might add, Christ hadn't ascended to Heaven yet. Therefore, He
hadn't met Saul (Paul) on the road to Damascus yet.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul's gospel is also my gospel, which is God's gospel, and Christ's gospel.

Stop trying to follow the Law that was given to the Jews and cling to
the Grace Message. (Paul's Gospel) Then, you won't stand before God
and be judged by your works! Those who are judged by their works will
be cast into the "Lake of Fire" along with the Devil, etc.

achduke

Don't you believe Paul who says it is his gospel, our gospel, God's gospel, and the gospel of Christ?

I think people believe there are more gospels then there are. The good new has been being revealed more and more throughout history. It has always been about faith and the grace of God. Faith that God would deliver us and by grace. Is Christ divided?

1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

1 Corinthians 1:12 Now I say this, that each of you says, "I am of Paul," or "I am of Apollos," or "I am of Cephas," or "I am of Christ."

1 Corinthians 1:13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think people believe there are more gospels then there are. The good new has been being revealed more and more throughout history. It has always been about faith and the grace of God. Faith that God would deliver us and by grace. Is Christ divided?

1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

1 Corinthians 1:12 Now I say this, that each of you says, "I am of Paul," or "I am of Apollos," or "I am of Cephas," or "I am of Christ."

1 Corinthians 1:13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Paul was speaking of the "Gospel" that the "Ascended Christ" gave to
Paul. It's the ONLY Gospel for today. It's for Jew and gentile alike.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Contrary to what church the Holy Spirit would guide us to, the Holy Spirit
dwells within each member of the "Body of Christ." The Holy Spirit would
not lead a member to a church that doesn't preach Paul's Gospel.(The Grace
Message) The Catholic church is steeped in idol worship, false doctrine, earning
one's way to Heaven, etc.