I will not vote for trump

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Because they seem to be releasing incomplete information timed to coincide with the election to benefit one candidate and hurt another. I'm all for holding feet to fire but politicizing the FBI this way undermines it's moral authority, undermines the veracity of the election whichever way it comes out, and invites even more years of investigation. And you know for a fact that if the FBI pulled this against a candidate yoy supported, you'd be screaming bloody murder.

Absolute nonsense, you are aware that all these investigations begun over a year ago before the primary season ever got underway in earnest. The felon Hillary and her crime family have been running this criminal enterprise for years now (aside from her mishandling of classified information), she talks a great game to get your vote but, are you really O.K. with this level of corruption? How is this going to benefit you the common man? How will a corrupt person that has control over the justice dept. wield that power?

I was screaming bloody murder when justice was perverted for politics by Comey & this justice dept., don't think for a minute that this action did not legitimize along with give her candidacy a boost when she really should have been exposed early on, Bernie was still running at this point. What about those that supported Bernie Sanders with their time, money & talents who were royally screwed by this same felon yet, you go quietly into an outright criminal stealing a nomination just as she used her office to launder millions of dollars, mishandled classified information, lied repeatedly to the FBI, congress, and you...the American people. You know the sad thing is even though I don't agree with Sanders on just about anything , at least he is a good man that is not involved in criminality, he just ran a clean campaign on his vision which I can respect even though I do not agree. So, are you really down with this level of criminality Rex? You seem like an intelligent guy but, really does this woman and her elitist, power hungry, criminal entourage actually reflect your morals & values? If so you are no better than she is if you align yourself with this level of lawlessness... what you permit, you promote.

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
the kind that hates
-and-
that is the one thing all trump supporters share
-
hate

Absolutely False! what Trump supporters, and even those like myself that will begrudgingly support him have in common is love of country. What they hate is corrupt phonies & frauds that have run this nation into the ground and that achievement is held by the leaders of both the republican & democrat party. You really should see someone about your sight because it is obvious you are going blind.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I voted for them
-and-
you don't understand why I can't vote for trump -
I don't understand you or your kind

I understand you perfectly well. You are a perverted political hack. As for you not understanding me;

John 1:5

5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Gurucam

Rexlunae,

The Holy KJV N.T. is a complete, accurate and totally divine work that can take one from, unawareness (being 'the dead') to Enlightenment in Christ. Its contents were confirmed and revealed 2000 odd years ago.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

'The dead' is the worse case scenario.

Hebrews: 6 King James Version (KJV)
1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this will we do, if God permit.
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Enlightenment is the best case scenario.

One cannot know the above simply by physical/carnal/intellectual/left brain/'letter' discernment. The above can be known only through spirit and Spirit/intuitive/right brain discernment.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Trump is spiritually/intuitively actualized but not necessarily Christian or enlightened. He has simply past the first bar. In Christian theology this first preliminary bar is described as being 'converted'. This simply give one the actualization to attempt to be Christian and Enlightened:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

One who is spiritually/intuitively actualized is no longer 'the dead'. He/she has been converted from being 'the dead' to being spiritually/intuitively aware/actualized. Now one can have gifts of the Spirit but can and will still accrue sin and create and sustain 'half baked' heavens. Such a one must still be healed by Jesus in order to become Christian and enlightened and create and sustain a perfect heaven.

The final step is achieved by having live real time communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through one's own heart/spirit . . . and being led into all of one's works by this Spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments and all other law that are not the laws of one's land. This is to be authentically Christian.

A Christian (one who is led by Spirit) is obliged to uphold only the democratically determined, laws of one's land. Christians are under obligation to no other moral or other laws.

The above is the basis of the U.S.A. constitution. It is Christian, N.T. and very insightful. O.T. people are unawares false spying brethren who are among authentic Christians in the U.S.A..

They want to corruptly impose the ten commandments and other ideas of morality, that are outside to the laws of the U.S.A. That behavior might be pro-Mosaic but totally Antichrist.

Such people should move out of the U.S.A. and to the land of the Jews. Clearly they are loyal Mosaic O.T. and Antichrist and Anti-N.T. subjects:

Galatians: 2
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

A billion strong traditional Christians are not New people in Christ (some are in the U.S.A.). They are not Christians, at all. They are all Old Mosaic people, who missed the 'boat'. They are not among the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven. And they are pulling down the U.S.A. from becoming a Christian state:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

and the idiots . . . .

Indeed. The actual idiots seem to be those who cannot discern the above facts in time to save themselves and the U.S.A.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
many evangelicals stayed home in 2012 because romney was a mormon
-and-
now they have religion -
now they have their man -
now they have a real republican -
=
trump?
=

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
many evangelicals stayed home in 2012 because romney was a mormon
-and-
now they have religion -
now they have their man -
now they have a real republican -
=
trump?
=

It had nothing to do with his mormonism it had more to do with the fact he was a weak man, and a very weak candidate. Are you going to answer to the fact that Catholics voted 50% for Obama & abortion while on;y 48% voted for Romney?

get

“Yes! Yes, my lovely little minions! And I will not vote for Trump! A homo and Muslim in every pot! Satan bless Me The Clinton Foundation America!”

hqdefault.jpg

“I am Barack Obama, and I approve that message.”

Last edited:
WonderfulLordJesus,

Freedom of expression, yes.

However your post (# 3413) seems way over the top.

Is that so? Or are you consumed by political correctness and the angel of light shtick? You don't believe these people are direct agents of Satan, who have sold their souls, with a Satanic agenda they are working out, as stooges of their real master, right under your nose?

You have the facts, the blatant sin and corruption on every level, the incessant deceptions, the antichrist agenda, the perversion, the rebellion against God, their rotten, murderous fruits every time you see the news, and, seriously, you have even a scintilla of some notion these people are working for the Lord? Revelation 21:8, Galatians 5:19-21, Romans 1. Does calling a spade a spade offend your sensitivities? If so, don't ever read Matthew 23.

Tell all the souls who will burn in hell fire the truth was over the top, because you are, apparently, too timid for the truth, for some strange reason (!) would prefer people not see it. "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other." You serve Satan, you very much have fangs and blood on your hands, "For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds."

It is my opinion the bloody fangs and the pitchfork have been too long obscured. Since people like you shovel dirt under the rug, we will have to agree to disagree, truth is truth. And I'm sorry you can only bear to see the devil with a mask on, but that's a personal problem. If I had it my way, I’d post a picture of the legions of souls in hell, who followed these monsters of the world off the cliff. The true horror of it all makes those pictures like a church social, and there is much, much too little recognition that we are seeing Satan at work in these people, literally so, John 8:44, Matthew 7:16-20.

Gurucam

Do you guys realized that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was hid from Abraham's generations until just 2000 odd years ago. And even then, these mysteries were given by Jesus, to only the disciples in private session among only them.

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

. . . and up to this day a billion strong traditional Christians use parables which do not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And which were given to 'whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.'.

This means the the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are not at all in the O.T., These mysteries will be found only in the KJV N.T. and only in Jesus' private deliveries to only his disciples and not at all in Jesus' public, parables and other deliveries.

Is it not time to awaken to truth before too late is the cry?

Gurucam

Is that so? Or are you consumed by political correctness and the angel of light shtick? You don't believe these people are direct agents of Satan, who have sold their souls, with a Satanic agenda they are working out, as stooges of their real master, right under your nose?

You have the facts, the blatant sin and corruption on every level, the incessant deceptions, the antichrist agenda, the perversion, the rebellion against God, their rotten, murderous fruits every time you see the news, and, seriously, you have even a scintilla of some notion these people are working for the Lord? Revelation 21:8, Galatians 5:19-21, Romans 1. Does calling a spade a spade offend your sensitivities? If so, don't ever read Matthew 23.

Tell all the souls who will burn in hell fire the truth was over the top, because you are, apparently, too timid for the truth, for some strange reason (!) would prefer people not see it. "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other." You serve Satan, you very much have fangs and blood on your hands, "For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds."

It is my opinion the bloody fangs and the pitchfork have been too long obscured. Since people like you shovel dirt under the rug, we will have to agree to disagree, truth is truth. And I'm sorry you can only bear to see the devil with a mask on, but that's a personal problem. If I had it my way, I’d post a picture of the legions of souls in hell, who followed these monsters of the world off the cliff. The true horror of it all makes those pictures like a church social, and there is much, much too little recognition that we are seeing Satan at work in these people, literally so, John 8:44, Matthew 7:16-20.

You seem right about the Satan part. However your depiction is not consistent with actual Satan, as defined by Jesus Christ. Satan is a person (any person) who sauourest the things of man and not the things of God. They delight in the flesh. However they are not necessarily conformed to your depiction.

However, you are right in that 'Satans' can be described and depicted in metaphor, as 'blood sucking' or 'sucking the life blood of other humans' . . . and delighting in it. Actually that might also be literally correct.

In fact this is what our Satanic class is all about. And they do not put grease, even in one prong of their pitchfork or fangs when they stick it to us.

And indeed Satans succeeded well, because their fangs, pitchfork and bloodied/foul mouths were hidden from the sight and hearing of the masses:

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said onto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan, thou art an offense onto me: for thou sauourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

So, I stand down. And give way to your creative and metaphor expression.

You are also right about not being able to serve two masters (i.e. Satan and God).

Seem that the time has come for blatant honesty. However please be careful.

You seen very right to me. However you need not be emotional in your expression. Fact is Satan's rule is over, through natural forces that are well beyond our control. It may take a little more time for Satan operatives to lie or stand down. However their end is at hand.

Our mission should be to awaken those who we can i.e. to truth, in these last days.

Additionally, many things are not substantiated. However the Head of the F.B.I. confirmed before congressional hearing that Clinton private server did contain classified emails, although Clinton categorically said other wise, both in public and at her testimony before the F.B.I.. That seems to be two serious count of Clinton actually breaking two serious U.S.A. laws.

The above is not here-say. Can you understand why nothing has happened to Clinton, so far?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Many things are not substantiated. However the Head of the F.B.I. confirmed before congressional hearing that Clinton private server did contain classified emails, although Clinton categorically said other wise, both in public and at her testimony before the F.B.I.. This seems to be two serious counts of Clinton actually breaking two serious U.S.A. laws and lying to the public.

The above is not here-say. Can you understand why nothing has happened to Clinton, so far?

You need not bring up other unsubstantiated matters. The above seems more than enough. Why is the above not the serious focus of the masses.

Is the U.S.A. now a Banana Republic, where the population is so easily distracted whiles leaders do as they like with impunity.

At least before, leader who find themselves in such situation would resign. Are you guys now endorsing/creating a dictatorship/Banana republic. While projecting superiority to the world?

and the idiots . . . .

The U.S.A. is in decline and you guys can stop it. The previously hidden inside is now on full display on the outside . . . all the world is watching. Clinton, the government, the Justice department and the F.B.I. are all on parade for all to see. This is a fullness of time promise, now unfolding:

Luke: 8 KJV N.T.
17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come to light.

Luke: 12 KJV N.T.
2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

2 Timothy: 3 King James Version (KJV)
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

You guys can stem perilous time by voting to 'from such turn away'.

Justice can be served (without a possible partisan Presidential pardon?), if Trump is President. This is not to say that Trump should not exercise that Presidential option if he so chooses. However he can clearly do so in a less partisan and more transparent manner.

You guys should continue to be, at least, a face value example of freedom, liberty and justice according to democracy.

Seems that providence is giving you guys a change to empower Trump before Clinton is charged.

Last edited:

Gurucam

It is just that, intuitively obvious the pictures are not real, the point that what they reflect is the God's honest truth and all too real.

Indeed it is about intuitive obviousness. This is what the Old is facing and trying to fight with intellectual/political correctness. They are loosing. They are ill equipped.

More people (the world over) have an actualized sixth sense. Rhetoric, intellectual and political correctness cannot no longer fool the masses, as before.

President Obama admitted that his rhetoric is no longer reaching and influencing the masses, as before.

and the idiots . . . .

Indeed it is all about idiots of one kind or the other.

The U.S.A. is in decline and you guys can stop it.

Last edited: