I repent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOTK

Sozo said:
I think that making it personal, as though it was because of you, says more about your mental capacity than mine.

It is not a question of knowing whether or not there is such a thing as "mental illness", it is just that I cannot fellowship with Christians who support ungodliness. If all of you said that man evolved from apes, and opposed me for calling you liars, frauds, and non-Christians, who would be in error?

If you want to dwell in your states of deception, about something that undermines the gospel, and an outright rejection of Christ in you, then so be it, but I will have none of it.

I wish you wouldn't leave. I get frustrated here too. I just avoid the threads which really bother me. I also avoid getting into discussions with certain posters as well...for the sake of fellowship and for peace of mind. Theological forums are full of wolves in sheep's clothing, nonbelievers, and bad Christians, however, there are great Christians populating these forums as well. There are good people here, Sozo, and you're one of them. As I told you recently, you were instrumental in me accepting the Truth of my Identity in Christ. It would be a shame if you left. You are a great teacher and defender of the faith. :)

Agape4Robin

SOTK said:
I wish you wouldn't leave. I get frustrated here too. I just avoid the threads which really bother me. I also avoid getting into discussions with certain posters as well...for the sake of fellowship and for peace of mind. Theological forums are full of wolves in sheep's clothing, nonbelievers, and bad Christians, however, there are great Christians populating these forums as well. There are good people here, Sozo, and you're one of them. As I told you recently, you were instrumental in me accepting the Truth of my Identity in Christ. It would be a shame if you left. You are a great teacher and defender of the faith. :)
Ditto for me!:thumb:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Dread Helm said:
Just in the last week or so, you were all excited with the TOL radio station.
Considering Sozo's tendencies, the radio station might not be a good idea.

koban

Lucky said:
Considering Sozo's tendencies, the radio station might not be a good idea.

I'd listen, but you'd have to have a ten second delay and somebody quick on the censor button! :chuckle:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Don't go...who will keep me humble and growing in grace and patience? If Paul had a thorn in the flesh, I need one (you) too. :grave:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is a joke, right Sozo? You're way to smart of a person to expect us to buy this........ again. :hammer:

You're up to something.

Oh I get it!!!

Ok, where are the hidden cameras?? :noid:

PureX

Sozo said:
I think that making it personal, as though it was because of you, says more about your mental capacity than mine.

It is not a question of knowing whether or not there is such a thing as "mental illness", it is just that I cannot fellowship with Christians who support ungodliness. If all of you said that man evolved from apes, and opposed me for calling you liars, frauds, and non-Christians, who would be in error?

If you want to dwell in your states of deception, about something that undermines the gospel, and an outright rejection of Christ in you, then so be it, but I will have none of it.
It's sad that there can only be one "true Christian" on Earth at a time, isn't it? *hahaha*

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight said:
Sozo... you are like one of those ultra high maintenance girlfriends that you have when you are a teenager.

Out of nowhere... smack, boom, bam... what the???? :confused:

:rotfl:

Those girls always were a lot of fun weren't they?

And just like those girls, SOZO will be back. :crackup:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Frank Ernest said:
Any idea what Sozo is referring to?
No.

Sozo does this every 6 months or so. It's really bizarre.

He get's frustrated with people he disagrees with and then takes it out on all of us even those who agree with him.

PastorZ77

Sozo, you have much to offer and great insight into many things, your approach is your worst enemy. Once I got past your caustic aggression in the mental illness thread I understood where you were coming from. You do an injustice and dishonor the effectiveness of the truth with your ineffective approach. I think you should stay and work on that.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
PastorZ77 said:
Sozo, you have much to offer and great insight into many things, your approach is your worst enemy. Once I got past your caustic aggression in the mental illness thread I understood where you were coming from. You do an injustice and dishonor the effectiveness of the truth with your ineffective approach. I think you should stay and work on that.

It is always better to work through issues and interpersonal things than walk away. It would be more credible to take a break quietly than to leave in a pout. :zoomin:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Sozo... you are like one of those ultra high maintenance girlfriends that you have when you are a teenager.

Out of nowhere... smack, boom, bam... what the???? :confused:

I realize you don't believe in mental illness but have you had yourself checked out recently? ;)

:rotfl:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Good riddance to some very bad rubbish.

elohiym

Sozo,

Sometimes we just need to take a break from the harvest...

And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while: for there were many coming and going, and they had no leisure so much as to eat. Mark 6:31

Peace

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sozo....

It's OK when people don't always agree with you. Even on esstential issues.

It's OK when you cannot convince others of a truth you feel strongly about.

It's OK when you have a minority position.

You need not be overly frustrated. That's life! It will be that way for the rest of YOUR life. You need to relax and learn how to interact with people you disagree with even though they may frustrate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.