I repent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sozo

I repent for having ever come back here.

So long, and please remember...

The gospel is: God giving us what we don't deserve, which we accept without condition, and are justified, because we believe what God has done for us, through Jesus Christ shedding His blood on the cross, and having been raised from the dead, we are saved by His life.

Salvation is: Having been saved by His life, we no longer live in the flesh, and our life is hidden with Christ in God. We have been circumcised from our flesh, which is our old self, and have become new creations and are sealed for the day of the redemption of our bodies, when we will put on imperishable bodies, and shall forever be with the Lord.

The life of the believer: As we have come to Christ, we walk in Him.
How? By getting what we don't deserve, we walk by believing what God has already done for us through Christ. Our minds are renewed through the work of the Holy Spirit & the discipline of God's kindness that changes our minds about who we are in Christ, which is: Holy, righteous, perfected, sanctified, justified, blameless, children of God, who are free from the Law, free from sin, wrath, & death. We have peace with God, and we no longer walk in the flesh, in darkness, or out of fellowship with God. We are totally dependent on Him to carry us through till the end. We are always willing to share the hope that is within us, which is the love of God that has been poured out in our hearts, and has removed all fear of punishment, and judgement; for Christ has taken it all for us and them.

Colossians 2:6-11

As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude. See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ. For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form, and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over all rule and authority; and in Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, in the removal of the body of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ;

Gal 2:20

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and delivered Himself up for me.

Grace & Peace...

Sozo

beanieboy

You repent for coming back because of the Gospel, salvation, and the life of the believer?
I don't understand.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sozo said:
I repent for having ever come back here.

So long, and please remember...

The gospel is: God giving us what we don't deserve, which we accept without condition, and are justified, because we believe what God has done for us, through Jesus Christ shedding His blood on the cross, and having been raised from the dead, we are saved by His life.

Salvation is: Having been saved by His life, we no longer live in the flesh, and our life is hidden with Christ in God. We have been circumcised from our flesh, which is our old self, and have become new creations and are sealed for the day of the redemption of our bodies, when we will put on imperishable bodies, and shall forever be with the Lord.

The life of the believer: As we have come to Christ, we walk in Him.
How? By getting what we don't deserve, we walk by believing what God has already done for us through Christ. Our minds are renewed through the work of the Holy Spirit & the discipline of God's kindness that changes our minds about who we are in Christ, which is: Holy, righteous, perfected, sanctified, justified, blameless, children of God, who are free from the Law, free from sin, wrath, & death. We have peace with God, and we no longer walk in the flesh, in darkness, or out of fellowship with God. We are totally dependent on Him to carry us through till the end. We are always willing to share the hope that is within us, which is the love of God that has been poured out in our hearts, and has removed all fear of punishment, and judgement; for Christ has taken it all for us and them.

Colossians 2:6-11

As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude. See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ. For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form, and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over all rule and authority; and in Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, in the removal of the body of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ;

Gal 2:20

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and delivered Himself up for me.

Grace & Peace...

Sozo
And agreeing with TOL's theology makes you want to leave? :confused:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sozo... you are like one of those ultra high maintenance girlfriends that you have when you are a teenager.

Out of nowhere... smack, boom, bam... what the???? :confused:

I realize you don't believe in mental illness but have you had yourself checked out recently? ;)

Sozo

Knight said:
I realize you don't believe in mental illness but have you had yourself checked out recently? ;)

I think that making it personal, as though it was because of you, says more about your mental capacity than mine.

It is not a question of knowing whether or not there is such a thing as "mental illness", it is just that I cannot fellowship with Christians who support ungodliness. If all of you said that man evolved from apes, and opposed me for calling you liars, frauds, and non-Christians, who would be in error?

If you want to dwell in your states of deception, about something that undermines the gospel, and an outright rejection of Christ in you, then so be it, but I will have none of it.

Lawless

Well..........I am definitely going to miss your postings..........

I come here as more of a reader then anything else. My posting is few and far between. Never really felt to competent as a communicator via the written word I guess, but I definitely have to reply on this thread .

I enjoy coming here to TOL from time to time as my busy schedule permits, and any time I saw a reply or thread by Sozo I was always drawn to click on it. I appreciate your zeal and testimony of our salvation in Christ Jesus. I know you have spent much time and effort here!.............Thanks...

Grace and Peace to you also...........A brother and friend in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Agape4Robin

Sozo.............:shocked:

Please don't go.:cry: Please? If there are others who don't get what you are saying, then let their blood be on their heads. But maybe they will understand sooner or later.................please stay. I will miss your posts. You are legendary here. Please reconsider..........................:(

Charity

We Hereby have not been born into the kingdom to receive a life off mental illness,
But have been call to inheit life abudently, in Good health.
As you beleive will you receive,
He who keeps his mind on him will be kept in perfect peace.
And the plages will be added to any that do not receive a love of the truth through Christ
Mental torment through unrenewed minds is for any who wish not to beleive his word.

charity

The Berean

Isn't this like the 10th time Sozo has "left"? I have a gut feeling he'll be back. Until then good luck and God Bless, Sozo. We'll miss ya. :noid:

JoyfulRook

Why are you leaving Sozo? What triggered this. It almost sounds bipolar! Just in the last week or so, you were all excited with the TOL radio station. And now this? That's weird?

Why are you leaving?
Aren't you here to spread the Gospel?
Won't Leaving defeat your goal?

Whatever you decide, remember that TOL is always ready to recieve you at your time of need.

God Bless,
Dread Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.