I repent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
elohiym said:
Sozo,

Have you heard of Emotional Freedom Technique? I have used it, and have found it helpful.

It's free. Check it out: Emotional Freedom Technique

That will go over like a lead balloon. I work with Critical Incident Stress Debriefings. They teach a similar technique (tapping and rapid eye movement stuff). I had a check about this and would not endorse it. There is research that would question its validity. I think sozo would be better off with prayer, the Word, and fellowship with those who can speak into his life. Voodoo is not in order when one has the indwelling Christ.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I notice Sozo's lurking already, which doesn't surprise me. The guy cannot stand to stay away, much less resist the temptation to see what people are saying about him.

Look man, either stick around or take a permanent hike, but these hissy fits of yours are free entertainment one way or another. :devil:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Granite said:
I notice Sozo's lurking already, which doesn't surprise me. The guy cannot stand to stay away, much less resist the temptation to see what people are saying about him.

Look man, either stick around or take a permanent hike, but these hissy fits of yours are free entertainment one way or another. :devil:

I think we are all mildly addicted to this place.

Granite

Hall of Fame
godrulz said:
I think we are all mildly addicted to this place.

Probably. Although the vast majority of us don't want attention so badly we threaten to leave on a regular basis, especially after acting like a destructive toddler.

Sozo

Knight said:
Sozo....

It's OK when people don't always agree with you. Even on esstential issues.

It's OK when you cannot convince others of a truth you feel strongly about.

It's OK when you have a minority position.

You need not be overly frustrated. That's life! It will be that way for the rest of YOUR life. You need to relax and learn how to interact with people you disagree with even though they may frustrate you.
I just spent a great deal of time responding to this post, but I just deleted it, because I know that it will not be received by most, mocked by many whom I thought were friends, and misunderstood by nearly everyone.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sozo said:
....because I know that it will not be received by most
So what?

A good deal of what I write is not recieved by "most". :D

And much of what I say get's mocked by many. That's OK. I have learned to deal with it. As should you. You post some really AWESOME stuff here at TOL who cares if some reject it????

Sozo

Knight said:
I realize you don't believe in mental illness but have you had yourself checked out recently? ;)

beanieboy said:
Maybe he has a mental illness that makes him behave this way.
The thread make him go off in an irrational way.

Dear "friend"...

Did you just ban beanieboy, for saying the same thing you did?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Sozo said:
I just spent a great deal of time responding to this post, but I just deleted it, because I know that it will not be received by most, mocked by many whom I thought were friends, and misunderstood by nearly everyone.

That may be, Sozo, but I know you don't come to TOL with expectation that everyone agree with you.

I can't think of any relationship I've ever had where me and that person were always in complete agreement, it just doesn't happen. But it doesn't mean you can't remain friends with people whom you disagree with at times.

PastorZ77

PastorZ77 said:
Sozo, you have much to offer and great insight into many things, your approach is your worst enemy. Once I got past your caustic aggression in the mental illness thread I understood where you were coming from. You do an injustice and dishonor the effectiveness of the truth with your ineffective approach. I think you should stay and work on that.

What about what I said Sozo? This was sincere and descriptive, I hope you hear what I say, like I said I like what you have to offer, at it's core. But the way you go about it, it's like eating filet mignon topped with mud. It's a waste of a good piece of meat the way it's served!

logos_x

Knight said:
So what?

A good deal of what I write is not recieved by "most". :D

And much of what I say get's mocked by many. That's OK. I have learned to deal with it. As should you. You post some really AWESOME stuff here at TOL who cares if some reject it????

what wold Jesus' ministy been like without the opposition of the Scribes and Pharisees...?

Sometimes, opposition allows you to bring out truth that otherwise would go un-noticed.

The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people. G. K. Chesterton

Sozo

Knight said:
Uh... don't flatter yourself, that had nothing to do with me banning Beanieboy.

It was his final post, and normally a logical conclusion.

In any case, I think it is obvious that I neither have the temperment, nor the character to participate in a public forum.

Unfortunately, I do not know how to be less sensitive than I am. :sigh:

Thanks for trying.

Agape4Robin

Sozo said:
It was his final post, and normally a logical conclusion.

In any case, I think it is obvious that I neither have the temperment, nor the character to participate in a public forum.

Unfortunately, I do not know how to be less sensitive than I am. :sigh:

Thanks for trying.
Sozo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: Please stay...............................:(

Status
Not open for further replies.