I Knew it ...

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
If someone invents a vaccine, those who need it most won't see the need.
Actually a vaccine would be patented by big pharm and priced so high that only the very wealthy could afford it. And Congress would make sure that Obamacare did not cover it while at the same time providing it as a free benefit under their own health care plan.

musterion

Actually a vaccine would be patented by big pharm and priced so high that only the very wealthy could afford it. And Congress would make sure that Obamacare did not cover it while at the same time providing it as a free benefit under their own health care plan.

Don't worry. You'll get one and annual boosters.

Daniel1611

I don't do vaccines. I got the ones you get as a kid, but flu vaccines and what not, I don't trust them. There are people in Africa fighting and killing Bill Gate's jack booted thugs that are forcing vaccines on them because they know the vaccines are killing them and their children. I don't trust the oligarchy or their vaccines.

Always wise to check the tires before jumping on wagons, but ... isn't it wonderful to think that maybe we can fix stupid?
This is a slippery slope society would be heading down. What if we could eliminate the homosexual gene? What if we could eliminate behaviors we, as a society, find objectionable? What if religious faith could be isolated and some future government wanted blind obedience? Sounds like a Brave New World scenario.

fzappa13

This is a slippery slope society would be heading down. What if we could eliminate the homosexual gene? What if we could eliminate behaviors we, as a society, find objectionable? What if religious faith could be isolated and some future government wanted blind obedience? Sounds like a Brave New World scenario.

Wait a minute ... how did we get from viruses to genes?

musterion

Have to find one first.

I don't do vaccines. I got the ones you get as a kid, but flu vaccines and what not, I don't trust them. There are people in Africa fighting and killing Bill Gate's jack booted thugs that are forcing vaccines on them because they know the vaccines are killing them and their children. I don't trust the oligarchy or their vaccines.
I don't trust the flu shots either. I've built-up imy mmunity naturally through the years and being very sick as a kid. I did get the one-time pneumonia shot this year because of issues with my lungs and a history of pleurisy.

fzappa13

I understand the inclination ... last time I got a flu vaccination guess what happened.