I don't have words for this ...

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Planned parenthood does not and has never "harvested organs", let alone sell them for profit . You've been hoodwinked by a pack of lies about PP. All it does is donate fetal tissue for vital medical research and only with the consent of its patients .
They've done nothing which is either illegal or immoral . Defunding PP will do absolutely NOTHING to stop abortion in America - in fact it will actually INCREASE the abortion rate .

THall

Planned parenthood does not and has never "harvested organs", let alone sell them for profit . You've been hoodwinked by a pack of lies about PP. All it does is donate fetal tissue for vital medical research and only with the consent of its patients .
They've done nothing which is either illegal or immoral . Defunding PP will do absolutely NOTHING to stop abortion in America - in fact it will actually INCREASE the abortion rate .

You can't make what their doctors said

on video

go away.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
The radical anti-choice outfit "center for medical progress " doctored the videos to make it look as though PP harvests body parts for profit . It's a non-profit organization .
What an Orwellian name ! Making abortion illegal again in America would be the exact opposite of "medical progress ".

HisServant

There are a lot of procedures and stuff that goes on in PP that would turn your stomach. PP is not subject to a lot of regulation that normal clinics have to go through because abortion is kind of a 3rd rail in politics... so most legislation has a PP and abortion clinic exemption from them.

Although I would like to think what Goznell did was an isolated case, I am starting to hedge on that feeling.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Gosnell

sly72

There are so many different options for preventive pregnancy these days that the only 2 reasons a woman should be given an abortion funded by tax payers is pregnancy by rape or lifevor death situations for mother or child.
Otherwise, the women who use abortion as birth control instead of preventive pregnancy should be forced to pay out of pocket!

fzappa13

There are so many different options for preventive pregnancy these days that the only 2 reasons a woman should be given an abortion funded by tax payers is pregnancy by rape or lifevor death situations for mother or child.
Otherwise, the women who use abortion as birth control instead of preventive pregnancy should be forced to pay out of pocket!

A little girl born of rape is the apple of my eye ...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are so many different options for preventive pregnancy these days that the only 2 reasons a woman should be given an abortion funded by tax payers is pregnancy by rape

Why do you consider a child produced from rape less innocent and worthy of protection than those born via consensual sex?

sly72

Because no matter how much love a mother has for a child born from rape has, there will always be that inner turmoil of how that child came to be. Adoption, maybe, maybe not. The mother may want to give that child away, but then there is the constant sadness and loss, and for the child to grow feeling different and unwanted or thrown away never knowing why their mother didn't want to keep them, no matter how loving adoptive parents are or how many times they are told that it wasn't that they weren't wanted but that they were chosen.

HisServant

Because no matter how much love a mother has for a child born from rape has, there will always be that inner turmoil of how that child came to be. Adoption, maybe, maybe not. The mother may want to give that child away, but then there is the constant sadness and loss, and for the child to grow feeling different and unwanted or thrown away never knowing why their mother didn't want to keep them, no matter how loving adoptive parents are or how many times they are told that it wasn't that they weren't wanted but that they were chosen.

Yeah, but love through adversity is the greatest love of all. There used to be a time when people stood up and fought for what was right even though it cost was terrible. What we have now is a culture that takes the easy route over and over again, where everything is permissible if it feels got or causes you an inconvenience.

My great aunt had a child in her teens from what was thought to be a rape.. her father delivered that baby and raised it as his own and most of the grand never thought he wasn't their uncle. If we understood that bad things happen and it is our duty as Christians to make the best of them.. as it shows the character and love of Christ.

sly72

As a Christian, I feel that unless you, yourself were produced from that type of violent heinous act (which I have experienced at a young age), you have absolutely no idea on what that type of act can have an affect on a woman.

fzappa13

FYI.... when you start a thread don't just post a link.

Tell us why you are posting the link. Tell us what the thread is about. Give of some reason to participate.

The other participants to this thread seemed to get the point of the link in the O.P. ... sorry if you didn't. Here's another. It's cross posted because I didn't really know the best place to put it to claim the attention of those who might be interested.

So, ban me.

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...-fetal-cells-in-your-food-vaccines-cosmetics/

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4424748#post4424748

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The other participants to this thread seemed to get the point of the link in the O.P. ... sorry if you didn't. Here's another. It's cross posted because I didn't really know the best place to put it to claim the attention of those who might be interested.

So, ban me.

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...-fetal-cells-in-your-food-vaccines-cosmetics/

to be honest i don't click blind links - i have viewed the thread several times, saw a few replies, but never watched the link. it started by 'you can't watch' so i didn't want to - but i still repped you and took ya from 99 to 111 - :D

fzappa13

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried ... and I am assuming you are not trying. I could be wrong.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i saw another thread about PP and baby parts and barbaric atrocities commited on babies - i can't believe it's real because my mind will not accept it - it's too much