I don't have words for this ...

fzappa13

to be honest i don't click blind links - i have viewed the thread several times, saw a few replies, but never watched the link. it started by 'you can't watch' so i didn't want to - but i still repped you and took ya from 99 to 111 - :D

I never really could get interested in the rep thing ... it's been pretty much an exercise in self congratulation amongst cliques here since I've been posting but I only go back to '03 ... perhaps there were some halcyon days prior to that which saw such accolades bestowed on something other than doctrinal bedfellows but I haven't seen it.

Last edited:

sly72

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried ... and I am assuming you are not trying. I could be wrong.
If you met as many ****ed up teenagers that were adopted as I have, you might have a better understanding for what its like growing up feeling like an outsider at home, even if it is only how they feel and opposite of how loving their treated. Go ahead and do so me research, from a valid source and prove me wrong. It usually ends badly for adopted individuals with a few exceptions of success.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If you met as many ****ed up teenagers that were adopted as I have, you might have a better understanding for what its like growing up feeling like an outsider at home, even if it is only how they feel and opposite of how loving their treated. Go ahead and do so me research, from a valid source and prove me wrong. It usually ends badly for adopted individuals with a few exceptions of success.

well, you got the wrong sources. many many children are adopted and love their families and the family loves them. if issues about the real parents persist it's for reasons that come from dysfunctional families. btw, dysfunction is even more rampant in regular families with no adoption.

it all boils down to raising kids to be well rounded adults with a positive outlook. YOU do the research and prove yourSELF wrong - bitterness should be short/temporary, not a lifetime. get over it, stop blaming anything but you and you will see change -

fzappa13

I can't speak as to your experience ... only my own. Yours sounds none too pleasant if your remarks are any indicator. I would suggest that not all born or rape are unloved. To the contrary, some who have suffered such a fate become cherished in the eyes of those who have born them and those who would later come to embrace them. That is my experience.

sly72

I am very happy that your family life turned out well. Yes, sometimes my written word carries a harsher meaning than I mean to portray. I had to ask the Ministry to come and get me from home at 13, because I was supposed to be under medical watch after having had surgery and my single parent alcoholic mother took off to the bar. After being interviewed by a social worker on my history, she said I should have been removed by the age of three. I survived my childhood, I never really got to enjoy it. Not looking for pity, here. I have Borderline Personality Disorder and have to have counselling for as many years as it takes to get rid of that excess baggage and anger.
So, I do apol8gize if I hsve offended anyone.

fzappa13

I am very happy that your family life turned out well. Yes, sometimes my written word carries a harsher meaning than I mean to portray. I had to ask the Ministry to come and get me from home at 13, because I was supposed to be under medical watch after having had surgery and my single parent alcoholic mother took off to the bar. After being interviewed by a social worker on my history, she said I should have been removed by the age of three. I survived my childhood, I never really got to enjoy it. Not looking for pity, here. I have Borderline Personality Disorder and have to have counselling for as many years as it takes to get rid of that excess baggage and anger.

No offense taken here. I know that life's circumstances differ for each of us. I would suggest that it is not these circumstances that define us but how we react to them that defines us.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

no offense taken, i could sense some connections like you described. usually drugs/alcohol accompanies abuse of all kinds. telling a social worker was the right thing. i always remember it could have worse phrase or that many have gone through and going through much worse. it changes niothing to know that, except the future.

i speak up and question things that don't seem ok for children now. early in life, i kept my mouth shut. i had a fake childhood, too depressing and complicated to speak of. there's not too many perfect families or parents out there single, married, gay, foster - whatever. nobody has the time -

Tinark

Why do you consider a child produced from rape less innocent and worthy of protection than those born via consensual sex?

Your problem is that you consider the feelings and the trauma of tbe mother to be of no concern whatsoever.

TrakeM

You can't make what their doctors said

on video

go away.
If you think that's bad and you believe anything you see on video, wait till you see The Matrix. It's horrible what those machines are doing to people. Watch it. It's on video. Then watch The Terminator and call your congressman to tell them to stop Skynet!

sly72

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried ... and I am assuming you are not trying. I could be wrong.
Thanks for reporting my quote, buddy. This is a website not a church. I am removing myself from this hypocritical feed. Namely any feed you are on fzappa or is that supposed to be short for the controversial singer Frank Zappa?

fzappa13

Thanks for reporting my quote, buddy. This is a website not a church. I am removing myself from this hypocritical feed. Namely any feed you are on fzappa or is that supposed to be short for the controversial singer Frank Zappa?

Meatloaf, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. This is not a church, my most recent online moniker is a tip of the hat to Frank Zappa ... and I did not report your post.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Planned parenthood does not and has never "harvested organs", let alone sell them for profit . You've been hoodwinked by a pack of lies about PP. All it does is donate fetal tissue for vital medical research and only with the consent of its patients .
They've done nothing which is either illegal or immoral . Defunding PP will do absolutely NOTHING to stop abortion in America - in fact it will actually INCREASE the abortion rate .

That's not entirely correct. It is illegal for them to profit off of any fetal tissue at all because that would incentivize abortion clinics to perform more abortions in order to get more money. They're a non-profit specifically for this reason.

I want the tissue of any aborted fetus' to be given to scientists and studied if that's also what the mother wants, but for free.

fzappa13

That's not entirely correct. It is illegal for them to profit off of any fetal tissue at all because that would incentivize abortion clinics to perform more abortions in order to get more money. They're a non-profit specifically for this reason.

I want the tissue of any aborted fetus' to be given to scientists and studied if that's also what the mother wants, but for free.

So how do you feel about the difference between what you want and what is?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
So how do you feel about the difference between what you want and what is?

Any employee of Planned Parenthood who sold anything for profit should be held accountable for breaking the law. If that ever gets done then I have no issues

fzappa13

Any employee of Planned Parenthood who sold anything for profit should be held accountable for breaking the law. If that ever gets done then I have no issues

So if fetal material winds up in your vaccines and food and makeup that's cool as long as nobody profits?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
So if fetal material winds up in your vaccines and food and makeup that's cool as long as nobody profits?

I'm pretty sure that all of the tissue is studied by scientists in a lab in an effort to advance stem cell research so that one day perhaps we'll be able to, for example, slow or cure Alzheimer's by having patients be able to regrow brain tissue.

This stuff isn't put into makeups, and certainly not food. It won't wind up IN vaccines either, though it likely could help with the development and testing of them.

Perhaps you can offer a citation proving me wrong, but your ideas of where fetal tissue ends up and what it is used for seems misplaced

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because no matter how much love a mother has for a child born from rape has, there will always be that inner turmoil of how that child came to be.

Oh ... but no inner turmoil over intentionally killing the child regardless of his/her innocence.

Adoption, maybe, maybe not. The mother may want to give that child away, but then there is the constant sadness and loss, and for the child to grow feeling different and unwanted or thrown away never knowing why their mother didn't want to keep them, no matter how loving adoptive parents are or how many times they are told that it wasn't that they weren't wanted but that they were chosen.

Because children would so much rather be dead than adopted ....