I don't have words for this ...

sly72

I never said anyone should have an abortion from rape but to have that option available. Believe it or notm I was pro choice until I had children of my own. I am not a zealous pro life person but feel under certain circumstances there should be some options for women other than killing themselves or hiring uncertified doctors to butcher them and rendering themselves to wind up becoming sterile or death by infection.

fzappa13

I'm pretty sure that all of the tissue is studied by scientists in a lab in an effort to advance stem cell research so that one day perhaps we'll be able to, for example, slow or cure Alzheimer's by having patients be able to regrow brain tissue.

This stuff isn't put into makeups, and certainly not food. It won't wind up IN vaccines either, though it likely could help with the development and testing of them.

Perhaps you can offer a citation proving me wrong, but your ideas of where fetal tissue ends up and what it is used for seems misplaced

Like most, you don't follow the links because you fear where they will lead. Such is the life of a coward.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Like most, you don't follow the links because you fear where they will lead. Such is the life of a coward.

Oh yeah? Show me in your link where your crazy claims are supported. Because they're not. And you're dishonest, hoping that others' laziness in investigating these things for themselves will allow you to seem mildly intelligent.

If I'm a coward, you're a lying, bigoted, moron. I like my title better

fzappa13

Oh yeah? Show me in your link where your crazy claims are supported. Because they're not. And you're dishonest, hoping that others' laziness in investigating these things for themselves will allow you to seem mildly intelligent.

If I'm a coward, you're a lying, bigoted, moron. I like my title better

Try reading post 17 and follow the links. Otherwise ... put a sock in it.