Hurricane Harvey Thread

Truster

[MENTION=15467]Truster[/MENTION] is sure flooding this thread with judgement and glee. He seems happy about the devastation in Houston

"Just art thou and upright are Thy judgements".

How can anyone worship in spirit and truth if they don't know Elohim and His Ways....you can't.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
...arrogance, madness and shaking the proverbial fist at the Almighty.

Yah Veh is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: Yah Veh hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

You're a real piece of work.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Why doesn't he open his church for victims? Is it flooded?

Not the last I heard, which has made a lot of people upset. They've posted photos showing it's not flooded, and wondering why they don't open the church. Many small churches are open and taking in people, but apparently his church is huge and could handle a lot of people.

Danoh

Not the last I heard, which has made a lot of people upset. They've posted photos showing it's not flooded, and wondering why they don't open the church.

Yeah, after those photos were posted, the phony caved in and is now opening that massive building up to what he was really afraid of - the fear of what a public bathroom or a huge retail store tend to end up looking like after people in mass numbers have been through it...

Before they closed it when the area went all gentrification, I used to preach at a Mission for the homeless.

I can still recall the stench. Made me woozy sometimes, it was so bad.

But "tribulation worketh patience" only to the extent that tribulation is faced head on, when avoiding it is simply not an option.

It can neither be bought, nor theorized on behind a flashy, million dollar smile.

Just goes to show what a fraud, Olsteen's Norman Vincent Peale routine really is...

Rom. 5:8

Last edited:

Truster

Not recognising an event as a judgement and making statements like "we'll be strong" or "we'll recover" is shaking a fist in the face of Elohim. Attributing His just judgements to "the forces of nature" is equally, if not more so disturbing.

Far better to bow the head in prayer and magnify His wisdom, power, honour and glory by humbly accepting His corrective providence.

Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee.​

Truster

I often sing this when I see people's faces as they are walking in the rain. I saw some obviously distraught expressions that manifested the ugliness within people. Then the thought came that each individual was thinking that it was raining just to upset them. Then I realised they were right in thinking that.

Sung to make you feel my love, Adele.

When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
Yah Veh put you in this place
that you should feel his power.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And now the lootings and shootings have begun.
At least two looters were shot by homeowners in Houston, TEXAS.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Be careful wading through the water.
You don't know what's in there!

21078712_10210290629562289_4663744403139253598_n.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Texas: Cowboys save 200 cattle from rising alligator infested waters by leading them 70 miles to safety

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3105272/Cowboys-lead-600-cattle-70-miles-safety-alligator-infested-floodwaters-Texas-close-herd.html

Some neat pics of this cattle drive in the link above.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fire ants taking high ground.

21078557_1549948635064801_8892949476407347157_n.jpg

This cluster looks like a pile of sand, but it is a mass of fire ants trying to stay afloat.
You step through something like this and you are going to feel the sting!

Lots of dangers to be aware of.