Huge UFO news!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Has it ruled out out-of-focus commercial airliners?
Yes, it did:

"Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure commercial airliners can't remain stationary, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed without discernable means of propulsion.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, it did:
So you'll be able to quote the report denying the possibility that this is an airplane:

pyramid-shaped-ufo-featured.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The point is that the report never mentions aliens.

Darwinists will fall for anything.
That's so cute of you to say because Mick West is a Darwinist and so are literally all of the other mainstream science UFO debunkers.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's so cute of you to say because Mick West is a Darwinist and so are literally all of the other mainstream science UFO debunkers.
What are you talking about now?

Did the report deny the possibility that the photo I posted is of an airplane?

News flash: It didn't.

News flash: You're on an "aliens" bender based on exactly no evidence.

News flash: The report doesn't do anything for whatever your agenda is.

News flash: You're a gullible Darwinist.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
What are you talking about now?
I was talking about your absurd "darwinist" non-sequitur.
Did the report deny the possibility that the photo I posted is of an airplane?

News flash: It didn't.
News flash: The report didn't say anything at all about the photo you posted. However, I did find this:

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
This is from National Review:

Now that we’ve all had some time to absorb the release of the long-awaited UAP Task Force report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), it’s probably a good idea to try to wrap our heads around what the report actually said. Perhaps even more to the point, we should make note of what it did not say, this being a subject that seems to elude some of the reporters who are relatively new to the entire UFO phenomenon.

The report states, “Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernible means of propulsion.” It goes on to say they have “a small amount of data that appear to show UAP demonstrating acceleration or a degree of signature management.” (The word “acceleration” is an understatement. Pilot reports describe them as simply disappearing.) Let that sink in for a moment since it’s coming from Uncle Sam now. What is an object doing if it is hovering, impervious to the wind, or accelerating without any flight control surfaces, rotors, exhaust ports, wings, or any visible means of propulsion? You don’t have to say it aloud. I’ll do it for you. The possibility they are witnessing anti-gravity technology should at least be contemplated. Do you believe our military has anti-gravity technology and nobody else has figured it out? Or do you think our adversaries do? If so, pack yourself a bug-out kit and invest in a disused bomb silo.

Our government has been studying these things — on and off — for more than 70 years. The scrutiny has intensified over the past decade, despite the military’s traditional “no loose lips” policy up until 2017. New policies have been put in place to encourage the reporting of anomalous encounters rather than punishing those who mention them. Following the release of the report, the deputy secretary of Defense issued a memorandum instructing both military and government personnel to report any sightings and ordering the creation of better methods of receiving, recording, and analyzing such data.

So where does that leave us now, and where do we go next? Unless you believe that the United States government has switched from a policy of denying the existence of UFOs to one of trying to gaslight us all into believing in them, the field of play is beginning to solidify. The UFOs — whatever they might be — are out there. They almost certainly are not the property of our government or those of any of our allies or adversaries. And if you largely eliminate all those sources, we’re running out of candidates quickly.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was talking about your absurd "darwinist" non-sequitur.'
Darwinists -- you -- are morons.

News flash: The report didn't say anything at all about the photo you posted.

Nope. It said nothing about aliens. The pic I posted is from one of the videos proclaimed as convincing evidence of alien life. The video was released by the US military and is among the reports addressed in the document.

However, I did find this: "cnn"

:rotfl:

It's bokeh. You got duped again.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Utah Sen. Mitt Romney tells CNN's Jake Tapper that he does not believe a new report on UFOs describes objects from foreign adversaries, saying "I know there are, they say, trillions of galaxies out there, so who knows what might have developed somewhere else?"