Huge UFO news!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
"Slowed down to 10% of the original video’s speed, we see the object perform a diagonal motion at sudden high velocity, starting from a stand still. The object is moving so fast that it jumps from frame to frame..."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
it's just another out-of-focus commercial airliner.
If it was just a commercial airliner, then the Navy pilots are utterly clueless and the radar data is false and no one in military or political leadership has any clue what they are talking about regarding this issue. It it was just a commercial airliner, then the Navy pilots who saw it with their own eyes are not just wrong, they are straight-up LYING to you about what they saw. For example, here is Chad Underwood--the Navy pilot who actually filmed the object, describing his observations:

The thing that stood out to me the most was how erratic it was behaving. And what I mean by “erratic” is that its changes in altitude, air speed, and aspect were just unlike things that I’ve ever encountered before flying against other air targets. It was just behaving in ways that aren’t physically normal. That’s what caught my eye. Because, aircraft, whether they’re manned or unmanned, still have to obey the laws of physics. They have to have some source of lift, some source of propulsion. The Tic Tac was not doing that. It was going from like 50,000 feet to, you know, a hundred feet in like seconds, which is not possible...normally, you would see engines emitting a heat plume. This object was not doing that. The video shows a source of heat, but the normal signatures of an exhaust plume were not there. There was no sign of propulsion. You could not see the thing that the ATFLIR pod should pick up 100 percent of the time.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If it was just a commercial airliner, then the Navy pilots are utterly clueless'

Great. Do you have a rational objection?

and the radar data is false
Where is the radar data for this incident? Hint: You don't have them.

and no one in military or political leadership has any clue what they are talking about regarding this issue.
Great.

Do you have a rational objection?

It it was just a commercial airliner, then the Navy pilots who saw it with their own eyes are not just wrong, they are straight-up LYING to you about what they saw.

Great.

Do you have a rational objection?

You do realize that looking at this object from that distance would be impossible, right?

Why do you think the video equipment had such difficulty?

For example, here is Chad Underwood--the Navy pilot who actually filmed the object,
Did you read your link?

Interviewer: Because you were at a distance where you couldn’t make visual contact with your own eyes...
Answer: Right

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Did you read your link?

Interviewer: Because you were at a distance where you couldn’t make visual contact with your own eyes...
Answer: Right

Of course I did. Cmdr Fravor and Lt Cmdr Alex Dietrich both had their eyes on the object. Do you have a rational objection? No, you do not.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
“Lack of wings and lack of evident means of propulsion clearly rule out conventional aircraft and helicopters. Many are soundless, many move at such speeds and with such accelerations that they defy understanding in terms of present technology.” -- excerpt from 1968 congressional testimony by the late James McDonald, a leading atmospheric physicist and professor of meteorology at the University of Arizona.

According to former director of national intelligence John Ratcliffe, unidentified objects are engaging “in actions that are difficult to explain. Movements that are hard to replicate, that we don’t have the technology for, or are traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.” Asked about these encounters, Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) referred to “technology which is in a whole different sphere than anything we understand.”

Similarly, former President Obama stated that “there’s footage and records of objects in the skies, that we don’t know exactly what they are. We can’t explain how they moved.” Obama’s CIA director, John Brennan, went a step further, speculating that these mysterious craft might constitute “a different form of life.”

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And with that, you have officially proved that you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

We were talking about the video you provided.

Lack of wings and lack of evident means of propulsion clearly rule out conventional aircraft and helicopters. Many are soundless, many move at such speeds and with such accelerations that they defy understanding in terms of present technology.” [/I]

And this is very obviously not referring to the video.

The video shows an out-of-focus commercial airliner.

The pilot did not see it with his own eyes.

It didn't perform any maneuvers apart from flying at a constant velocity.

You don't have the radar data.

All you have is people talking about things they saw on other outings.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
We were talking about the video you provided.
There is more than one case I'm discussing here. Do try to keep up.
And this is very obviously not referring to the video.
No kidding. After the quote, I posted this: "--excerpt from 1968 congressional testimony by the late James McDonald, a leading atmospheric physicist and professor of meteorology at the University of Arizona." You didn't bother to thoroughly read or comprehend the post you replied to, and it was only 3 paragraphs long.

Sightings of craft demonstrating unexplainable technology go back to at least the 1940s.

Last edited: