How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

God's Truth

Being that you only answer by the Bible, please provide the verse that says the above.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

God's Truth

You said one doesn't have to judge themselves if the Spirit dwells within them.

That is why.

Please provide scripture for such as I have already referenced it for my perspective to which you claimed I am rebuked with out even explaining how seeing as how the references supported my words and not yours.

Could you also provide the references for man being able to repent after death?

Is "back off" your go to when you are in a corner?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Is that what Jesus was in when he was surrounded, in a corner?

God's Truth

Popsthebuilder doesn't want me to say I took the beam out of my eye, even though Jesus tells us to do that.

Pops doesn't think anyone can take the beam out of their own eye and help others to take it out of their own eye; yet why is is speaking to me at all then?

What does Jesus say that is called? Jesus says that person is called a hypocrite.

lifeisgood

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Which you do not follow as you have said yourself that you do not obey Jesus exactly, even though you proclaim that you do.

popsthebuilder

Popsthebuilder doesn't want me to say I took the beam out of my eye, even though Jesus tells us to do that.

Pops doesn't think anyone can take the beam out of their own eye and help others to take it out of their own eye; yet why is is speaking to me at all then?

What does Jesus say that is called? Jesus says that person is called a hypocrite.
"Popsthebuilder doesn't want me to say I took the beam out of my eye"

No ma'am; He told us to take the beam out of our own eye; not proclaim such to others as if over them or better than them.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Gurucam

Translation of when all of the above disjointed, "throw up any verse, randomly, like spaghetti, on the wall,hoping it sticks," convoluted spam, that says nothing, was "conceived:"

smoking-pot.jpg

Thanks for checkin' in, Jim gurucam:

CBS_TAXI_067_CONTENT_CIAN_420235_1928_1280x720_347476035987_430976_640x360.jpg

The following is very simple and straightforward. There can be no mistaken translation or transliteration of the following. Also there is nothing disjointed about the following:. The following independent revelations totally support each other. How can any of them be mistranslated or convoluted?

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen..

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Mark 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Your claim is simply you grabbing at straws in your deep 'sea' world of corrupted scriptures.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be a few.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few who know scriptures and have therefore found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and heaven.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians must be the foolish, deceived, bumbling and erring masses who do not know scriptures, but who certainly and falsely believe that they know scriptures.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians must be presenting and arguing foolishness and corruption of scriptures.

See and hear them argue foolishness.

Is not the above so abundantly clear?

How indeed is the above revelations by Matthew and Mark, not abundantly clear?

One who rewrites the Holy KJV N.T. so as to support and justify one's own ideas, cannot be and is not a Christian. Such a one can only be 'something else'.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians commonly claim that the Holy KJV N.T. is mistranslated. And they go on to correct the Holy KJV N.T.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are the only people who deny, corrupt and alter their Holy scriptures to suit their own ideas.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
The following is very simple and straightforward. There can be no mistaken translation or transliteration of the following. Also there is nothing disjointed about the following:. The following independent revelations totally support each other. How can any of them be mistranslated or convoluted?

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen..

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Mark 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Your claim is simply you grabbing at straws......blah blah blah....

Translated:

stan-hunterton-quote-theyre-just-throwing-spaghetti-against-the-wall-t.jpg

1ffcc2e-e1401997106604-700x308.jpg

Your claim is simply you grabbing at straws in your deep 'sea' world of corrupted scriptures.

Do me this favor. I won't forget it. Ask your friends in the TOL neighborhood about me. They'll tell you that I believe every word in the KJV, and proclaim that it is the perfect, pure, true, sure, sound scriptures, for English speaking people.

Don John W

Gurucam

Translated:

stan-hunterton-quote-theyre-just-throwing-spaghetti-against-the-wall-t.jpg

1ffcc2e-e1401997106604-700x308.jpg

Do me this favor. I won't forget it. Ask your friends in the TOL neighborhood about me. They'll tell you that I believe every word in the KJV, and proclaim that it is the perfect, pure, true, sure, sound scriptures, for English speaking people.

Don John W

No need to defend yourself to me.

If you accept the Holy KJV N.T. as is. then so be it.

If you do not accept the Holy KJV N.T. as is, then also so be it.

Can't grant you favors according to your requests. Can't grant you favors according to even my own volition. That is not how Christianity works.

Judgment occurs after one's physical death. And judgment is impartial and uncompromising, according to precisely what one soweth while one lived, physically, fact is, no forgiveness is possible. Also no defense is possible i.e. not to other humans on earth or to Jesus or to God. One simply has to face up to and accept, the consequence of one's action:

Galatians 6:7-9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Of course many false prophets will promise forgiveness of sin if one confesses the sordid details to them. A kind of sordid "sickness" seem to exist among false prophets (who falsely present themselves as authentic Christians).

Judgment is done by Saints/Christians. They can and do operate only spiritually/intuitively, i.e. without the use of physically spoken and physically written words.

False prophets are spiritually dead people (i.e. people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, which killeth spiritual awareness). They cannot get information spiritually/intuitively. So they developed this Satanic (physically spoken confession) approach to knowing things from and about, their charges. Then they can covertly pass on this confession to the ruling Satanic status quo, who use the information for a physical based punishment system.

This is like the Jews and their O.T./ten commandments system.which they implemented though their own judgment and stoning to death. They claim that the ten commandments was and is, a system of justice established and administrated by God. This was not so. This was a man made system that was administer by humans. Up to this day, false prophets continue this system:

Deuteronomy 19:
15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

John 8 King James Version (KJV)
1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Indeed, the Holy KJV N.T. is perfect, in it's literal form. It has every thing that is required to be intellectually informed about Enlightenment in Christ.

Hebrews 6 King James Version (KJV)
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

To fall away from Enlightenment in Christ is to return to the old outdated system of the ten commandments and repenting for sins, etc.. Christians are those chosen few people who are Enlightened in Christ.

Christians are not under any obligation to recognize and/or uphold the ten commandments. In fact, because Christians are led by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits, they have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments. And when they live in this manner, they are glorified by God.

To accept, embrace and adapt the above life style is to 'follow Jesus'.

To ignore and deny the above (so as to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments) is to be made and kept, 'the dead' who bury each-other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirmed that Jesus had and promoted two agendas, as follows:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
No need to defend yourself to me.

If you accept the Holy KJV N.T. as is. then so be it.

If you do not accept the Holy KJV N.T. as is, then also so be it.

Can't grant you favors according to your requests. Can't grant you favors according to even my own volition. That is not how Christianity works.

Judgment occurs after one's physical death. And judgment is impartial and uncompromising, according to precisely what one soweth while one lived, physically, fact is, no forgiveness is possible. Also no defense is possible i.e. not to other humans on earth or to Jesus or to God. One simply has to face up to and accept, the consequence of one's action:

Galatians 6:7-9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Of course many false prophets will promise forgiveness of sin if one confesses the sordid details to them. A kind of sordid "sickness" seem to exist among false prophets (who falsely present themselves as authentic Christians).

Judgment is done by Saints/Christians. They can and do operate only spiritually/intuitively, i.e. without the use of physically spoken and physically written words.

False prophets are spiritually dead people (i.e. people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, which killeth spiritual awareness). They cannot get information spiritually/intuitively. So they developed this Satanic (physically spoken confession) approach to knowing things from and about, their charges. Then they can covertly pass on this confession to the ruling Satanic status quo, who use the information for a physical based punishment system.

This is like the Jews and their O.T./ten commandments system.which they implemented though their own judgment and stoning to death. They claim that the ten commandments was and is, a system of justice established and administrated by God. This was not so. This was a man made system that was administer by humans. Up to this day, false prophets continue this system:

Deuteronomy 19:
15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

John 8 King James Version (KJV)
1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Indeed, the Holy KJV N.T. is perfect, in it's literal form. It has every thing that is required to be intellectually informed about Enlightenment in Christ.

Hebrews 6 King James Version (KJV)
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

To fall away from Enlightenment in Christ is to return to the old outdated system of the ten commandments and repenting for sins, etc.. Christians are those chosen few people who are Enlightened in Christ.

Christians are not under any obligation to recognize and/or uphold the ten commandments. In fact, because Christians are led by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits, they have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments. And when they live in this manner, they are glorified by God.

To accept, embrace and adapt the above life style is to 'follow Jesus'.

To ignore and deny the above (so as to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments) is to be made and kept, 'the dead' who bury each-other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirmed that Jesus had and promoted two agendas, as follows:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

fc,550x550,navy.u1.jpg

Translated:Have a few beers, randomly throw a dart at the scriptures, post away....

....and then do more blending...

140441_400X400.jpg

Gurucam

The following is the Holy KJV N.T., not darted and not blended. The following is simply the Holy KJV N.T. as it is, simply and literally:

The Holy KJV says that the ten commandments, which were ordained to be onto life, were found to be onto death. The ten commandments killeth and are directly linked to 'let the dead bury their dead'. The ten commandments are all about 'the dead':

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The above says, the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above also say that "the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death" is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment, and by extension all the ten commandments.

The above confirmed that anyone who esteemed, used, invoked and/or promoted the ten commandments and continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, are made 'the dead' and are kept 'the dead'. They are the 'dead who bury their dead'.

Fact is Jesus made the above finding. The above finding is confirmed by another revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Jesus found that the ten commandments were the ministration of death and he did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

However Jesus left it up to each person to exercise his own free will.

Jesus, stated, promoted and left two agendas. It was left up to each person to choose the particular agenda which he or she wanted to follow. The following were and continue to be the two agendas:

One is free to ignore and transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus unconditionally and so 'follow Jesus'. Or instead one is free to choose to continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, which killeth spiritual awareness and so be among 'the dead who dead who bury their dead'.

Therefore, although Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit, He did so only for those who choose to follow Him. That is, those who choose to follow Jesus transgress the ten commandments so as to be be led unconditionally by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits. When people literally make this their lifestyle while they lived on earth, they also literally follow Jesus to spirit heaven when they physically die.

On the other hand, those who choose to ignore Jesus and continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments were freely left to do so. They were made and kept spiritually dead, also called, 'the dead'. They were left to be the dead who bury each other. They are spiritually dead people who, when they physically die, are eventually buried by their peers inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter:

The above does not stand alone. The above is supported by other revelations: The Holy KJV N.T. say that Jesus came to destroy 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil:

Hebrews 2:14-15 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Jesus identified the ten commandments to be the ministration of death. The ten commandments are 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And Jesus did away with the the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

However only a chosen few dropped and transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians ignored Jesus and did not follow Jesus. They did not choose to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Jesus.

Instead, a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians continued the the old (flawed and fault-filled) tradition of esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments, which were found to be onto death. And so they remained the dead who bury each other inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter, when they die. They are not the ones who follow Jesus to spirit heaven, in three days after they die.

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Galatians 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Those who actually believe in Jesus differs in no way from Jesus, with only one exception, which is that only Jesus is Lord of all.

Fact is, all who believe in Jesus and so follow Jesus do (at least) the things that Jesus did. This includes the fact that when they die they rise (clad only in their 'not seen' spirit bodies) to spirit heaven, in three days, to be like angels in heaven.

Those who believe in Jesus and actually follow His findings, His new covenant and his instructions (to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by His Spirit, unconditionally) are not buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter for an indefinite stay like the deceived, billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians

Those who actually belive in Jesus and follow Jesus are the chosen few who are outside of the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
The following is the Holy KJV N.T., not darted and not blended. The following is simply the Holy KJV N.T. as it is, simply and literally:

The Holy KJV says that the ten commandments, which were ordained to be onto life, were found to be onto death. The ten commandments killeth and are directly linked to 'let the dead bury their dead'. The ten commandments are all about 'the dead':

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The above says, the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above also say that "the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death" is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment, and by extension all the ten commandments.

The above confirmed that anyone who esteemed, used, invoked and/or promoted the ten commandments and continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, are made 'the dead' and are kept 'the dead'. They are the 'dead who bury their dead'.

Fact is Jesus made the above finding. The above finding is confirmed by another revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Jesus found that the ten commandments were the ministration of death and he did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit.

However Jesus left it up to each person to exercise his own free will.

Jesus, stated, promoted and left two agendas. It was left up to each person to choose the particular agenda which he or she wanted to follow. The following were and continue to be the two agendas:

One is free to ignore and transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus unconditionally and so 'follow Jesus'. Or instead one is free to choose to continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, which killeth spiritual awareness and so be among 'the dead who dead who bury their dead'.

Therefore, although Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit, He did so only for those who choose to follow Him. That is, those who choose to follow Jesus transgress the ten commandments so as to be be led unconditionally by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits. When people literally make this their lifestyle while they lived on earth, they also literally follow Jesus to spirit heaven when they physically die.

On the other hand, those who choose to ignore Jesus and continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments were freely left to do so. They were made and kept spiritually dead, also called, 'the dead'. They were left to be the dead who bury each other. They are spiritually dead people who, when they physically die, are eventually buried by their peers inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter:

The above does not stand alone. The above is supported by other revelations: The Holy KJV N.T. say that Jesus came to destroy 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil:

Hebrews 2:14-15 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Jesus identified the ten commandments to be the ministration of death. The ten commandments are 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And Jesus did away with the the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

However only a chosen few dropped and transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians ignored Jesus and did not follow Jesus. They did not choose to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Jesus.

Instead, a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians continued the the old (flawed and fault-filled) tradition of esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments, which were found to be onto death. And so they remained the dead who bury each other inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter, when they die. They are not the ones who follow Jesus to spirit heaven, in three days after they die.

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Galatians 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Those who actually believe in Jesus differs in no way from Jesus, with only one exception, which is that only Jesus is Lord of all.

Fact is, all who believe in Jesus and so follow Jesus do (at least) the things that Jesus did. This includes the fact that when they die they rise (clad only in their 'not seen' spirit bodies) to spirit heaven, in three days, to be like angels in heaven.

Those who believe in Jesus and actually follow His findings, His new covenant and his instructions (to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by His Spirit, unconditionally) are not buried inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter for an indefinite stay like the deceived, billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians

Those who actually belive in Jesus and follow Jesus are the chosen few who are outside of the billion strong Catholics and the billion strong traditional Christians.

You are right about the law, but you are not right about Peter.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Jews used to have to sacrifice animals twice a day by the priest and people individually brought animal sacrifices. That was God's commands. Jesus came to earth knowing he would be the Sacrificial Lamb of God.

The Jews were not pagans. The Jews atoned for their sins the way God told them to when He gave Moses the Law.

The old Law was NOT based on faith. It is why God did not like it when the people would sin, do a righteous act of giving a sin offering, but not really be sorry for their sins. God said a New Covenant was coming where He would atone for the people's sins, those He choose.

When Jesus came to earth, God cut off and hardened the Jews who did NOT already belong to Him by faith. God was making a New Covenant that was based on faith, surely He is not going to cut off those who already have faith. Those Jews who already had faith were already saved, but they needed to repent of their sins; they were God's people and now they had to go through Jesus to remain the Father's.

The Jews who did not have faith in God but were merely enforcing the Law and cleaning themselves by doing the purification works...they were cut off and hardened when Jesus came. After Jesus was killed/sacrificed, then all could come to him to be saved, Gentiles and even the cut off and once hardened Jews.

There were many Jews though who could not accept that Jesus' blood washes away their sins and they wanted to keep cleaning themselves the way God in the Old Testament told them to do it.

Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God by faith, they were God's and He gave them to Jesus. They now had to go through Jesus. Jesus said he would not lose one that God gave him.

What?

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.

People such as yourself who think they are too intelligent for the Truth start to make up their own truth; which is really no truth at all.

Thanks for the compliment about my intelligence, but I was just pointing out that there was a gospel before the cross, Jesus had hoped that the Jews would have accepted that gospel. Killing Jesus as a human sacrifice was an after thought that was not the original gospel OF Jesus, rather a new gospel about Jesus as a substitute sacrifice for the worlds sins.

In the original gospel salvation was by faith and the responsibility that comes with it. Paul's new version was that salvation was simply belief or acknowledgment that Jesus came to become a perfect sacrifice so that God could finally forgive.

Paul had a spiritual experience like millions of others, but he brought his own ideas into the new religion about Jesus.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The theory that we were supposed to kill Jesus as a human sacrifice for our sins compared to the consequence of rejecting the original gospel and killing Jesus:

"A large number of people followed him, including women who mourned and wailed for him. Jesus turned and said to them, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children. For the time will come when you will say, ‘Blessed are the childless women, the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!’ Then
“‘they will say to the mountains, “Fall on us!”
and to the hills, “Cover us!”
For if people do these things when the tree is green, what will happen when it is dry?”

Robert Pate

Banned
Thanks for the compliment about my intelligence, but I was just pointing out that there was a gospel before the cross, Jesus had hoped that the Jews would have accepted that gospel. Killing Jesus as a human sacrifice was an after thought that was not the original gospel OF Jesus, rather a new gospel about Jesus as a substitute sacrifice for the worlds sins.

In the original gospel salvation was by faith and the responsibility that comes with it. Paul's new version was that salvation was simply belief or acknowledgment that Jesus came to become a perfect sacrifice so that God could finally forgive.

Paul had a spiritual experience like millions of others, but he brought his own ideas into the new religion about Jesus.

Paul received direct revelations from Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11,12. He did not inject his own ideas into his doctrine.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Paul received direct revelations from Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11,12. He did not inject his own ideas into his doctrine.

If Paul had received direct revelation then he would have taught the original gospel. Paul taught “Christ and him crucified”, Jesus taught sonship with God, salvation by faith. The Jews paid a heavy price for rejecting the original gospel and killing the Son.

Paul’s ideas came in part from impulsive Peters speculation about the meaning of the cross. They all assumed Jesus was soon to return. Paul was a citizen of Rome and lived in Tarsus, a hotbed of Pagan ideology.

Since the gospels were written long into Paul’s new gospel influence, the original gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven was largely lost.

Robert Pate

Banned
If Paul had received direct revelation then he would have taught the original gospel. Paul taught “Christ and him crucified”, Jesus taught sonship with God, salvation by faith. The Jews paid a heavy price for rejecting the original gospel and killing the Son.

Paul’s ideas came in part from impulsive Peters speculation about the meaning of the cross. They all assumed Jesus was soon to return. Paul was a citizen of Rome and lived in Tarsus, a hotbed of Pagan ideology.

Since the gospels were written long into Paul’s new gospel influence, the original gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven was largely lost.

Then you don't really believe the Bible do you? You apparently believe that it is full of errors and mistakes. Very sad.