HOW MANY ON TOL ARE GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS?

Choleric

He is preaching one liner gospel, ignoring most of Jesus' word.

Hello Meshak. I hope you are having a good day. Can you tell me what your thoughts are on the following:

Joh 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
Joh 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
CheapGrace-150x150.jpg

See:

The Tragedy of Cheap Repentance Michael Youssef

Predi

The righteous anger of God and what accompanies it - judgment. Revelation 6 will give you some examples of God's Holy Judgment. The final judgment is the lake of fire (hell).

Thank you for the explanation.

I believed in this for many years but now I'm done. I do not believe God can be love and anger at the same time.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hello Meshak. I hope you are having a good day. Can you tell me what your thoughts are on the following:

Joh 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
Joh 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Meshak never answers questions. She's only here to preach her falsehoods. She's pretty good at it to.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God is a God of love, justice, righteousness, mercy, and forgiveness. He expects total sinless righteousness before He'll allow anyone into eternal life. We can only be righteous if we have the righteousness of Christ Himself. We receive that, once we hear the true Gospel and place our faith in Christ as our Savior, and nothing nor anything else. Not even ourselves. Meshak is one among many on TOL who believe they must EARN God's Grace, however, you cannot earn it, it comes as God's gift through our faith.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Many years ago I was wavering in my faith. I went to my Pastor at a church I had attended since 1963. (I'm 65 now) I told him about my dilemma and he asked me to explain the salvation message, which I did. He told me he had never heard anyone who could articulate the salvation message like I could. To make a long story short, I regained my faith, in my faith. The Bible says: "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God."

journey

Thank you for the explanation.

I believed in this for many years but now I'm done. I do not believe God can be love and anger at the same time.

Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins. There is no greater love than this. Salvation is a free gift from God. Those who reject Him and choose instead to live in sin will face His just and Holy Wrath.

Romans 10:17 KJV So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:8-10 KJV But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Ephesians 2:8-10 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Titus 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV 1. Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2. By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4. And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
We are all Sons of God, through faith we can realize this. Salvation then can be taken for granted. Stop thinking about yourself all day and do something worthwhile for someone else.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
not true
-God is Our Father only because we are part of the Body of Christ, the only Son of God

Speak for yourself! All men are sons of God, that was the "good news" to those oppressed by theology lawyers.

Jesus taught us to pray "Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen."

Last edited:

journey

who did you prove it to?
-besides yourself

I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone else. I have a personal relationship with God, and the Holy Spirit of God lives in my heart.

Ephesians 1:12-14 KJV That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. 13. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14. Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

I'm not going to debate this with you. The promises of God are all that I need.

journey

Speak for yourself! All men are sons of God, that was the "good news" to those oppressed by theology lawyers.

Jesus taught us to prey "Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen."

Wrong!

Hebrews 11:6 KJV But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.