HOW MANY ON TOL ARE GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How is it 'cultist' belief when it is the historical core of the ENTIRE REFORMATION :freak:

It IS the obvious truth of Scripture, that is why IT WAS PUT FORTH IN THE FIRST PLACE.

If you want heresy, just refer to your actual cultist belief that started in the 1800's among oddball American society :rolleyes:

Well, it's kind of obvious that those who don't follow the truth of the Grace Gospel (Pual's Gospel) would have your attitude. Calvinists are usually, arrogant, argumentative, and feel as if they are in the "Higher Echelon of intelligentsia." That has been my observation of these folks.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Bible calls us the Elect :doh:

Calvinists believe that means them of course. I mean, why wouldn't they desire to have the Elect be none other than themselves? It only makes sense to them, right? Their indoctrination is way off. However, they'll bet their eternity on it. Therefore, it makes total sense to them. I can see that. I may not share their opinion of themselves but I can see why they want things to be that way.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:doh:

SAYS THE PERSON WHO JUST MADE A THREAD ASKING BASICALLY WHO AND WHO ISN'T CHRISTIAN ACCORDING TO THEIR BIAS

What thread are you speaking of? If you have a difficult time remembering, just take a little break, kick back and have a nice ice cold glass of lemonade.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What thread are you speaking of? If you have a difficult time remembering, just take a little break, kick back and have a nice ice cold glass of lemonade.

THIS ONE.

You made this thread to insinuate that Calvinists are a cult, which spams these forums at a dozen per second. It should get old after a while, but delusional people never find their delusions to have an expiration date.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
THIS ONE.

You made this thread to insinuate that Calvinists are a cult, which spams these forums at a dozen per second. It should get old after a while, but delusional people never find their delusions to have an expiration date.

Oh, this one? Why didn't you say so in the beginning? See what you put yourself through? Did ya have that tall glass of lemonaide I recommended? :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, Crucible, I'm kind of getting the suspicion you're not one of my fans? I want you to know, that's okay. I won't hold it against ya. I realize you have some "anger issues" so I'll be patient with you, okay pal? Just take some deep breaths and try not to hyperventilate.

Choleric

How is it 'cultist' belief when it is the historical core of the ENTIRE REFORMATION :freak:

It IS the obvious truth of Scripture, that is why IT WAS PUT FORTH IN THE FIRST PLACE.

If you want heresy, just refer to your actual cultist belief that started in the 1800's among oddball American society :rolleyes:

Calvinism is an invention of a theologian that is contrary to dozens and dozens of scripture passages.

When your entire doctrinal system relies on "all" not being "all" and "whosoever" not meaning anybody, it is obvious to those of us with a higher appreciation for the words God wrote.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calvinism is an invention of a theologian that is contrary to dozens and dozens of scripture passages.

When your entire doctrinal system relies on "all" not being "all" and "whosoever" not meaning anybody, it is obvious to those of us with a higher appreciation for the words God wrote.

AMEN!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
HOW MANY ON TOL ARE GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS?

This is ridiculous- acting as if Calvinists do not believe in grace and the Gospel.

It just shows you all's incompetence in theology. You will find the brightest among Protestantism hold to predestination theology- you're not even Protestant if you believe otherwise :rolleyes:

There's only one Gospel, and it's TULIP you extravagant morons :)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Only God decides our fate...

:yawn: Strawman Eph 4:14

He will not leave the guilty unpunished, bringing the consequences of the fathers’ wrongdoing on the children and grandchildren to the third and fourth generation (Ex 34:7). :juggle:

Epoisses

This is ridiculous- acting as if Calvinists do not believe in grace and the Gospel.

It just shows you all's incompetence in theology. You will find the brightest among Protestantism hold to predestination theology- you're not even Protestant if you believe otherwise :rolleyes:

There's only one Gospel, and it's TULIP you extravagant morons :)

You're an idiot who thinks Salvation is winning the cosmic lottery!

whitestone

I believe in grace G.M.,,,,and I also believe there are a great multitude among us who aren't that confident in the cross.

,,Again, I believe there are many,being unsure that the blood of the cross reconciled them of their lack of ability to reason through and comprehend the works that they should have done,but didn't,because they couldn't muster up the strength to accomplish those things they should have done.

,,,And that also it is apparent in their works and the words they type that they also do not believe that the lord Jesus Christ is the provider, whom has done the very work of their salvation,Grace.

It makes me cry to see them. They are in a panic,the panic of unbelief. They in believing not that the Lord has made a mince their weakness seek to fulfill that which they believe in their hearts has not yet been fulfilled,the work of their salvation.

The Lord hath undergone an bitter agony,an huge waist of energy in his efforts to deliver them their salvation,it seems they think. Why would they,or why should they believe in Grace seeing that they in their great intelligence and supreme strengths in abilities of preforming the works of salvation trust or believe that they are saved by any other work other than their own?

Here is the division,the separation of those who believe in Grace from those who do not,that they would struggle to do the very thing that they believe he did not,,,let them all claim to be the Christ,the Savior,,,many shall come,many are present.

I believe in Grace,,,and I am in the midst of loving you,