How does God want us to respond when people ridicule us and call us names?

Letsargue

Oh shut up you twit, before I forgive you.

I Just GAVE You the "Truth" / The Word of God That is ( "CHRIST" ). I gave YOU Christ; - SOO Spit on HIM, You can do nothing to me - "Through" Christ; It's Christ that ALL Fools reject and (( "BEHEAD" ))!!

Ig'norant fools don't even Know that Christ ((( Has Been "Beheaded" ))) by the Fool!!! -- Read IT!!!!!

Paul

Last edited:

Truster

I Just GAVE You the "Truth" / The Word of God That is ( "CHRIST" ). I gave YOU Christ; - SOO Spit on HIM, You can do nothing to me - "Trough" Christ; It's Christ that ALL Fools reject and (( "BEHEAD" ))!!

Ig'norant fools don't even Know that Christ ((( Has Been "Beheaded" ))) by the Fool!!! -- Read IT!!!!!

Paul

I JUST///{{GAVE}}} YOUYou?? YES YOUHOO an real AND PROFOUND YESYES!!@@££$$%% PROFound...../////SUUT that's SHUT UP YOU TWIT tablet/////and you have YES YOUYOU HAVE <<<<<refused, I said REFUSED to SSWWAALLLLOOWWW yes I said SWALLOW (((( IT))))

Letsargue

If Letsargue will keep quiet from now on, even I'll forgive him?

A Christian Can Forgive a Brother Christian ONLY; - BUT I'm NOT Your or their Brother; - Therefore You don't have the power to forgive me or ANYONE!!

Only CHRIST Has the Power to forgive the LOST Or Sinner!!! -- God JUST SAYS IT!!!!

Paul

musterion

Disturbed people in various primitive cultures used to drill holes in their skulls to let out the bees and demons. Modern ones use TOL.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A Christian Can Forgive a Brother Christian ONLY; - BUT I'm NOT Your or their Brother; - Therefore You don't have the power to forgive me or ANYONE!!

Only CHRIST Has the Power to forgive the LOST Or Sinner!!! -- God JUST SAYS IT!!!!

Paul

So, you're the ONLY true Christian on planet earth? All the rest
are lost causes? It must get lonely for you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I JUST///{{GAVE}}} YOUYou?? YES YOUHOO an real AND PROFOUND YESYES!!@@££$$%% PROFound...../////SUUT that's SHUT UP YOU TWIT tablet/////and you have YES YOUYOU HAVE <<<<<refused, I said REFUSED to SSWWAALLLLOOWWW yes I said SWALLOW (((( IT))))

Funny!!! I laughed much!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(((Hi))) ???High!!! $$$$pAUL}}}} hope your @@@ ‎Chakras are aligned)))(((
and it!!!)))) Working order???//// IF knot then, (((SPIT}}}} ???? YES eye
said ((((spit))))!!! prove me wrong((((+++ ))) yOU CANT))(( WHy?? cau8se
you not crazy enough???!!(()) sPIT eye said(()))

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
How does God want us to respond when people ridicule us and call us names?

:) anyone?

he wants us to whack 'em over the head with a dead fish :)

monty-python-fish-slap-o.gif

Truster

(((Hi))) ???High!!! $$$$pAUL}}}} hope your @@@ ‎Chakras are aligned)))(((
and it!!!)))) Working order???//// IF knot then, (((SPIT}}}} ???? YES eye
said ((((spit))))!!! prove me wrong((((+++ ))) yOU CANT))(( WHy?? cau8se
you not crazy enough???!!(()) sPIT eye said(()))

Its more infectious than Ebola.

Letsargue

So, you're the ONLY true Christian on planet earth? All the rest
are lost causes? It must get lonely for you?

You forget that there are TWO Earths; - the Old AND The "NEW". I'm no where near your Old Earth, but IN The New with all Christ's Children, their called ANGEL!! - I'm not lonely At ALL. -- It's just that you are in the Darkness of the Old and Cannot SEE anything that is OF the Truth / Christ's ( Body ). -- Everything that is spoken by anyone shows where they are. -- As God says; - "(( Ye shall KNOW Them By THEIR Doctrines ))", or what they Say and Teach!!

Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You forget that there are TWO Earths; - the Old AND The "NEW". I'm no where near your Old Earth, but IN The New with all Christ's Children, their called ANGEL!! - I'm not lonely At ALL. -- It's just that you are in the Darkness of the Old and Cannot SEE anything that is OF the Truth / Christ's ( Body ). -- Everything that is spoken by anyone shows where they are. -- As God says; - "(( Ye shall KNOW Them By THEIR Doctrines ))", or what they Say and Teach!!

Paul

:jump:

Letsargue

Is beating people with whips considered anger?

Why Don't You Blind Geniuses ((( READ The Book ))) Just a "LITTLE", instead of QUOTING SATAN like all Ignorant FOOLS Do Here!!!!!???

None of you can answer a Single "SIMPLE" Question FROM The Scriptures, YOU MUST (( SPIT ))!!!!!

(((( READ IT ))))!!!!

((( Revelation 19:15 KJV ))) -- 15- "((((( And out of His Mouth goeth a Sharp Sword, ))))) that ((((( with IT He should SMITE the Nations ))))): and ((((( HE shall rule them with a "ROD OF IRON" ))))): and ((((( He treadeth the winepress of the "Fierceness and wrath" ))))) OF ((((( Almighty God ))))). --//---- IT'S ALL Spiritual, - Smarter than GOD!!!! -- REAL SMART BLIND Know-it-alls!!!!!

God Says What HE SAYS, and YOUR Stupid Ignorant ~god SATAN Knows more about Christ than (((((((((( YOU DO!!!! )))))))))

((( YES!! Smoke your Arrogant Cigar!!! )))!!!!!!!! -- And YOU Call yourself a "Christian", ( So Does SATAN )!!!! Read that too!!!

PAUL, LETSARGUE!!!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why Don't You Blind Geniuses ((( READ The Book ))) Just a "LITTLE", instead of QUOTING SATAN like all Ignorant FOOLS Do Here!!!!!???

None of you can answer a Single "SIMPLE" Question FROM The Scriptures, YOU MUST (( SPIT ))!!!!!

(((( READ IT ))))!!!!

((( Revelation 19:15 KJV ))) -- 15- "((((( And out of His Mouth goeth a Sharp Sword, ))))) that ((((( with IT He should SMITE the Nations ))))): and ((((( HE shall rule them with a "ROD OF IRON" ))))): and ((((( He treadeth the winepress of the "Fierceness and wrath" ))))) OF ((((( Almighty God ))))). --//---- IT'S ALL Spiritual, - Smarter than GOD!!!! -- REAL SMART BLIND Know-it-alls!!!!!

God Says What HE SAYS, and YOUR Stupid Ignorant ~god SATAN Knows more about Christ than (((((((((( YOU DO!!!! )))))))))

((( YES!! Smoke your Arrogant Cigar!!! )))!!!!!!!! -- And YOU Call yourself a "Christian", ( So Does SATAN )!!!! Read that too!!!

PAUL, LETSARGUE!!!!!

Makes sense to somebody I think?

Letsargue

pAUL (((((IT OR WHatever is you???)))) ???Prove him wrong((( how)))) !!!??&&What%%% (((spit))) Prove ME right)))) no you)))
cant try??(())))!!!! spit twice and take off shoe!!!??? never mind!!??
spit NO###@@% spit.

It's The WORDS, - Not the REST, They Just show Mood!!!!

However, what you used for wording IS All You - Know-it-alls can do With any question, OR Statement; ONLY Act Just like that Cursed SATAN!!! - None of you Know Christ any Better than THAT!!!! ( And YOU Call~ yourself "CHRISTIANS")!!!!!

((((( Just Harass, ))))); That's ALL You ALL Know to do with the Truth / Christ!!! And that Killed HIM; - OH Happy You - with your Genius!!

(( Read the Book ))!!!!!!

PAUL, LETSARGUE!!!!