How does God want us to respond when people ridicule us and call us names?

Letsargue

First - you can Curse Christ like everyone Else DOES!!!!

Fools don't know the difference between "Rebuke" and ANGER or MAD!!!!

(( Matthew 23:33 KJV )) -- 33- "Ye Serpents, YE Generation of Vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? --&--

(( Acts 23:3 KJV )) -- 3- "Then said Paul unto him, ( God shall smite thee, thou "Whited Wall": for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law )?? ---//----

((( READ THE BOOK )))!!!!!

Paul

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

It is tough, but we have been forewarned that is a plus.

I don't try to win any friends, never, if people become friends that is a blessing. keep smiling.....also we have a promise that in a trial the Father can give us what to say.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
First - you can Curse Christ like everyone Else DOES!!!!

Fools don't know the difference between "Rebuke" and ANGER or MAD!!!!

(( Matthew 23:33 KJV )) -- 33- "Ye Serpents, YE Generation of Vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? --&--

(( Acts 23:3 KJV )) -- 3- "Then said Paul unto him, ( God shall smite thee, thou "Whited Wall": for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law )?? ---//----

((( READ THE BOOK )))!!!!!

Paul

Give us a break Paul...Miriam is a newbie, how do YOU know she is a viper.

...she probably thinks you are one mean rattler now.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

give them a negative rep?
just kidding
stay as calm as possible
and
reply with reason and logic
or
with a question

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

just kidding
stay as calm as possible
and
or
with a question

I think she means in real life.....but the answer is still good.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Welcome. Nice to have you here.

Jesus was mocked. Those who hate the Lord have a natural affinity for one another. :reals: :reals: Herod and Pilate became friends (Lk 23:11-12). Enyart.

You will be mocked (Heb. 11:36). The servant is not greater than the master. They hated him. They'll hate you, too (Jn 15:20-24). Count it all joy (Jas 1:2).

How do we react? We love them (Lk 6:35). We prove that by telling them the truth (Ac 20:20, 2 Cor 5:11, Pr 31:9). :poly: One day our time of testing will be over (Heb 3:8, Lk 8:13). We keep on
emoticones_gestos_cortando-madera1_PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
keepin' on.
diane1.gif

Take it Easy ~ The Eagles

Letsargue

Give us a break Paul...Miriam is a newbie, how do YOU know she is a viper.

...she probably thinks you are one mean rattler now.

(( OK ))!!! -- Feed Him Full of Your STUFF First, then I'll give him the Truth!!

I Just showed Him what GOD Said, is that a Brake of a LIE?????

GOOD GOD!!!!

Paul

Letsargue

just kidding
stay as calm as possible
and
or
with a question

That's NOT What GOD SAID!!!!

((( Titus 1:13 KJV ))) -- 13- "This witness is true. Wherefore (( "Rebuke" them sharply )), that they may be sound in the Faith". --- NO Just let all the fools get to them first!!!!

Paul

Letsargue

It is tough, but we have been forewarned that is a plus.

I don't try to win any friends, never, if people become friends that is a blessing. keep smiling.....also we have a promise that in a trial the Father can give us what to say.

Only the Children of Christ are the Christian's ( FRIENDS!! )); - all, others are Neighbors, Enemies, AND The "EVIL"!! -- Read IT!!!

You Just NEED It make your own kind of Enemies for yourself!!

Paul

Truster

I've been called some horrible names: Calvinist, baptist, methodist.....I always bare in mind the shallowness of people who do such things and practise instant forgiveness. I'm at the point now where I make all my forgivenesses before the person needs forgiving. I just hand them out as necessary....which isn't often I'm pleased to say.

GM has forgiven me for all the things I've called him...that is some serious forgiveness!

Letsargue

I've been called some horrible names: Calvinist, baptist, methodist.....I always bare in mind the shallowness of people who do such things and practise instant forgiveness. I'm at the point now where I make all my forgivenesses before the person needs forgiving. I just hand them out as necessary....which isn't often I'm pleased to say.

GM has forgiven me for all the things I've called him...that is some serious forgiveness!

You NEED To Find Out from "GOD" - who has the POWER Of Forgiveness before you feel Good or Godly about Satan, or any of his children forgiving YOU!!
- Those are ((( CURSES ))!!

( But who Cares?? )!!!!!

Paul

Truster

You NEED To Find Out from "GOD" - who has the POWER Of Forgiveness before you feel Good or Godly about Satan, or any of his children forgiving YOU!!
- Those are ((( CURSES ))!!

( But who Cares?? )!!!!!

Paul

Oh shut up you twit, before I forgive you.