How do you picture other members?

heir

TOL Subscriber
I picture Meshak as, a very small (stature and IQ) woman with a goofy smile
and a very silly hat! Oh, wait a second, that's what her avatar looks like! See,
is was 100% accurate! Isn't that a coincidence?
her hat is going to burn right along with her

GFR7

I have spent a good amount of time the last several years talking to people here that I have never actually met or seen in real life. I picture people here certain ways. I figured you all do the same?

For example, here is how I picture the following people:

ACW - short, fat, with a beard and a lisp

GFR7 - gray hair parted to one side and glasses

Bybee - short permed hair possibly dyed brown.

One ugly christian - ugly and overweight. Always chewing on beef jerkey while typing.

Musterion - perpetual bed head.

Nas - obnoxious voice like the annoying kid on polar express.
Nope, my hair is not gray, I still have my naturally dark brown hair. No glasses. My hair is pretty much the style of Rimbaud in my avatar. :AMR1:

And here is exactly how I picture aCultureWarrior:

nate_phelps_rect-620x412.jpg

shagster01

Nope, my hair is not gray, I still have my naturally dark brown hair. No glasses. My hair is pretty much the style of Rimbaud in my avatar. :AMR1:

And here is exactly how I picture aCultureWarrior:

nate_phelps_rect-620x412.jpg

How disappointing. Now I have to change my mental picture.

I also think aCW has a high, squeaky voice.

Actually, that would be a good thread too... What voice do you hear when reading posts?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I'm Irish and my hair is Snow White so... I dye it a light blond so I don't suffer from snow blindness whenever I look in a mirror!
Very fair skin, hazel eyes and a ready smile. Of course my tongue is sharpened on the edges....

That's how I pictured you. :thumb:

shagster01

I am rather odd in the regard. I picture the members as what ever they have in their avatar. I don't bother with the mental gymnastics in trying to picture what they look like behind the computer.

Well, this seemed to be a popular answer here, so I changed my avatar to reflect who I really am. . .

musterion

In my 20s I was often told I looked like Bob Saget, who was on some show I never saw. If true, I now must resemble Bob Saget aging rather badly.