How do you like the new TOL?

How do you like the new TOL?

• Total voters

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
newbietoJC said:
SOmeone said to me that photos use to be posted in here. COuld anyone tell me where that is?
We are still trying to determine if we are going to add the gallery feature back in.

Currently Subscribers can attach an image to any post.

keypurr

Knight said:
I think we are to the point where I can call the new version of TOL done! of course I will be adding features and teaking existing features but for the most part the renovation is complete.

So what do you think?
Great Job

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
wickwoman said:
I get an error message too, when I use the Aquastyle feature instead of the AS dialup.
Our "Aqua" look uses a bit a java to makes things work the way they work. It's possible that your browser is not java enabled or maybe outdated?

I suggest downloading a free copy of FireFox.

Yonas bat'Yah

I voted: This is a new TOL? :dunce: That's only because I'm new here. So, I don't know anything about an old one. But I can tell you what I think of this one.

:dizzy: :guitar: :bannana: :drum: :wave: :cool: :up: :chuckle: :first: ;) :kiss: :rotfl: :kookoo: :cheers: :crackup: :thumb: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :the_wave: Awesome work!

koban

Yonas bat'Yah said:
I voted: This is a new TOL? :dunce: That's only because I'm new here. So, I don't know anything about an old one. But I can tell you what I think of this one.

:dizzy: :guitar: :bannana: :drum: :wave: :cool: :up: :chuckle: :first: ;) :kiss: :rotfl: :kookoo: :cheers: :crackup: :thumb: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :the_wave: Awesome work!

I voted number 6 for the same reasons! :devil: