• Total voters

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:
I'm having a blast Negative Repping the Commies into oblivion. :chuckle:
:nono:

Use your power with care!

I only use the feature on posts that deserve it (either for good or for bad). If the feature is reduced to merely a "us vs. them" thing you can bet this feature wont last long.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I'm pretty sure that every post aikido makes deserves a negative rep. As do the other commies. I can't believe I don't leave dumber, after reading some of them.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
:nono:

Use your power with care!

I only use the feature on posts that deserve it (either for good or for bad). If the feature is reduced to merely a "us vs. them" thing you can bet this feature wont last long.

OK. :angel:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:
I feel like young 'Grasshopper' being warned by my mysterious master. :chuckle:
Try to grab the reputation point from my hand before I close it grasshopper...... :jeffrson:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
SOTK said:
I just noticed the Shoutbox in the Theology Forums page! :noway:

Now that's slick! :cool:
On some boards they have the shoutbox on every page. Just like it is on top of the forums page, it's also on top of each forum and thread page. Kind of obtrusive if you ask me, but as long as you can "minimize" it, it's not too bad.

SOTK

Lucky, do you visit a lot of other forums? What types do you go too? I'm a member of a few computer-geek-type forums.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
I like it. Took me a little bit to figure it out. I was still trying to figure out some of the "old" ToL. Since I'm really not knowledgable on the technicals of the programming effort required, I shall put it under the heading of:

Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from Magic.

Thanks, Knight ( :knight: )! I do thank you and appreciate all you are doing here.

Disclaimer: This is not an Official Suckup. Had this been an actual Suckup, you would have been alerted by the Early Suckup Warning System (ESWS) on your local radio station.

Last edited:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I only looked at the opening page and it just looked like a gay chat forum.

But you're right, what do those guys have to talk about other than......

Sorry.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:
I only looked at the opening page and it just looked like a gay chat forum.

But you're right, what do those guys have to talk about other than......

Sorry.
:chuckle: Now your catching on!